Things you can't do?

Replies

• Analog_Kid
    Analog_Kid Posts: 976 Member
    I can't read or write in 2 different languages. That makes me a bilingual illiterate.
  • SERobinsonJr
    SERobinsonJr Posts: 94 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Calculating and measuring the expansion of the Universe use two very different techniques. One is based on measuring the relationship between distance and velocity of nearby galaxies, while the other stems from studying the background radiation from the very early universe.

I cannot do either...

This dilemma certainly speaks to the issues presented by the duality of man, doesn't it ?

Hmmmm... If the perception of the expansion of the universe is in any way distorted on a premise of good and evil and mans inability to refuse that distortion, then we are left to wonder why good and evil exist to begin with. That begs the questions does it exist at all. From a fundamental state it does not and everything is chaotic because the universe is not governed by our limited intellect and our need to label things we like and do not like. But, having to sit through 3 films about a glowing vampire, a loser werewolf, and the most unemotional emo chick in history, I find that these labels serve there purpose.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member
    Calculating and measuring the expansion of the Universe use two very different techniques. One is based on measuring the relationship between distance and velocity of nearby galaxies, while the other stems from studying the background radiation from the very early universe.

I cannot do either...

This dilemma certainly speaks to the issues presented by the duality of man, doesn't it ?

Hmmmm... If the perception of the expansion of the universe is in any way distorted on a premise of good and evil and mans inability to refuse that distortion, then we are left to wonder why good and evil exist to begin with. That begs the questions does it exist at all. From a fundamental state it does not and everything is chaotic because the universe is not governed by our limited intellect and our need to label things we like and do not like. But, having to sit through 3 films about a glowing vampire, a loser werewolf, and the most unemotional emo chick in history, I find that these labels serve there purpose.

...... How bout' them Dodgers ?!
  • Analog_Kid
    Analog_Kid Posts: 976 Member

I cannot do either...

73nylnvlywpn.jpg
  • SERobinsonJr

I cannot do either...

...... How bout' them Dodgers ?!

g20yy3hc7skj.jpg
    Why? Just tell me why?
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    I cannot drive a manual vehicle. :s
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    I can't go into space. :(
  • SERobinsonJr
    I can't go into space. :(

Not yet. Hang in there.
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Hide my annoyance
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    edited July 2021
    this Kai Jud dai workout going viral on tik tok. It’s suppose to workout your abs. I tried it and instantly felt silly 🤣

https://youtu.be/MW0BsjjE-aQ

• ___Soundwave___
    ___Soundwave___ Posts: 1,182 Member
    Outrun a thunderstorm.
  • Finishiitnow
    Finishiitnow Posts: 896 Member
    vanityy99 wrote: »
    this Kai Jud dai workout going viral on tik tok. It’s suppose to workout your abs. I tried it and instantly felt silly 🤣

https://youtu.be/MW0BsjjE-aQ

😁
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Change myself to look like a whole different ethnicity.
    8xvwhxxed2mu.jpeg
    odjgebbbe6g6.jpeg
  • Finishiitnow
    rtiwariops wrote: »
    Sing

After some tequilas you would give concerts
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member
    Workout yet😫
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Workout yet😫

Thats ok , your days coming , 🤗🤗
    You might try losing you keys , that's always good for a few calorie burns running around looking for them 😄😄
  • Finishiitnow
    Cooking 😁
  • MelG7777
    I thought I was doing so good too!!😫qia7hx0w3wec.jpeg
  • BraydanTaffy
    BraydanTaffy Posts: 504 Member

I can't tell if that's a sleeping bag or a parka... & if you were trying to get into it or out of it.

Did the process look anything like this?

giphy.gif
  • MelG7777

I can't tell if that's a sleeping bag or a parka... & if you were trying to get into it or out of it.

Did the process look anything like this?

giphy.gif

😂
    Sleeping bag. SOMETIMES I can do it right. Just not consistently.