Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• tmanfivetmanfive Deleted Posts: 1,365 Member Deleted Posts: 1,365 Member
    Salivating…

Good lawd, I can’t wait. Just another couple few hours…

wm5mkgknbn5q.jpeg
    Buying myself a new T-shirt for Saturday night parties. It says, "The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves".

That’s clutch. So, the LPO on my second boat said that all the time. He was a great guy. I’m sure you are too with that same sense of humor.
    tmanfive wrote: »
    Salivating…

Good lawd, I can’t wait. Just another couple few hours…

wm5mkgknbn5q.jpeg

This… you want to follow any recipe and set your pork ribs apart from all others, this is the secret…🤤

Oops, Not the energy swig. My bad.

ps9d36kb25mf.jpeg
    edited June 13
  • RastaLousGirlRastaLousGirl Member Posts: 2,085 Member Member Posts: 2,085 Member
    Chatting with friends. :)
  • Leo_78Leo_78 Member Posts: 8 Member Member Posts: 8 Member
    Ugh... in the airport with a 4 hour lay over! Someone message me, please!! Lol
  • ReenieHJReenieHJ Member Posts: 8,077 Member Member Posts: 8,077 Member
    Phew, thought my life was blowing up there for a few minutes. My iphone text feature started acting wonky right after I discovered tomato plants with possible blight starting on them. Fixed the phone issue but don't ask me how I did it. Reset something or other and all my texts returned along with my contacts.
    Now have to figure out the blight problem. :(
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    Phew, thought my life was blowing up there for a few minutes. My iphone text feature started acting wonky right after I discovered tomato plants with possible blight starting on them. Fixed the phone issue but don't ask me how I did it. Reset something or other and all my texts returned along with my contacts.

Blight, pick one and I’ll tell you what Rodale’s says about it.

cnbinr2tks4i.jpeg
  • AlexandraFindsHerself1971AlexandraFindsHerself1971 Member Posts: 2,469 Member Member Posts: 2,469 Member
    Cleaning Under and Behind things in the kitchen, which I do weekly.

Except doing it in bits because the foot that got reconstructed is cranky tonight. So no long bouts of weightbearing. But I can get a lot done in five minutes here and there.
  • _sw33tp3a_11_sw33tp3a_11 Member Posts: 4,667 Member Member Posts: 4,667 Member
    Being a sloth, in bed.
    Imma power nap, hopefully.

Realistically, imma flip and flip around in bed, get fed up with not being able to power nap, put my billable hours in sometime during the wee hours of the morning, then go fishing or something then spend the rest of the day getting called, answering emails, swimming, and BSing with you fine people.
    edited June 14
  • love2lift_85love2lift_85 Member, Premium Posts: 354 Member Member, Premium Posts: 354 Member
    Well I took a nap today so now Im awake at weird o'clock 🤣
  • KevHexKevHex Member, Premium Posts: 254 Member Member, Premium Posts: 254 Member
    Just placed an online grocery order and trying to think if I have missed anything 'important'.
  • ReenieHJReenieHJ Member Posts: 8,077 Member Member Posts: 8,077 Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: »

Blight, pick one and I’ll tell you what Rodale’s says about it.

cnbinr2tks4i.jpeg

Uhhhh tomato plants....weird looking leaves with tiny white holes all over them......no clue=me. :/
    :)
  • RastaLousGirlRastaLousGirl Member Posts: 2,085 Member Member Posts: 2,085 Member
    Flash cards with the kiddo and then some arts and crafts. Soaking up some sunshine, as well.
  • KevHexKevHex Member, Premium Posts: 254 Member Member, Premium Posts: 254 Member
    Watching Spain play in the Euros. ⚽️
    I think my rooster is bowing up to me… 😆

I can’t keep it or the hens out of the shop when I let them roam so I sprayed them with the garden hose…

Now, ol’ boy is puffing out its chest, giving me the side eye, and crowing at me.

I think we’re gonna have a problem.

They are staying out though. 😀
  • honey_honey_12honey_honey_12 Member, Premium Posts: 3,286 Member Member, Premium Posts: 3,286 Member
    I think my rooster is bowing up to me… 😆

I can’t keep it or the hens out of the shop when I let them roam so I sprayed them with the garden hose…

Now, ol’ boy is puffing out its chest, giving me the side eye, and crowing at me.

I think we’re gonna have a problem.

They are staying out though. 😀

Please grab your phone and click pics when he comes after you! Lol 😂
    Grabbing a couple more dives into the pool before eating a salad, 🤢🤮 but I need the greens, and finishing my evening chores.