Franks hot sauce what a game changer 💯🔥🔥

Fatboyps5
Fatboyps5 Posts: 20 Member
I'm abit of a saucy guy🤣 but being able to put franks hot sauce on any meal i have has made the world of difference for me,ae0gs4w3ctty.jpg
8lbs down in 5 days onwards and upwards 💯🙌🏻

Replies

• MsCzar
    MsCzar Posts: 1,039 Member
    I loves me a buffalo chicken salad. 100g of warm hot sauced chicken atop a huge bowl veg with a little feta is pure heaven.
  • Fatboyps5
    That sounds so nice im going to try me some of that 😋 thanks 💯🙌🏻
  • JessD9031
    JessD9031 Posts: 581 Member
    I put that $h-iite in everything!
  • Fatboyps5
    And me 🤣 i swear its really turned it around for me, i wish I knew sooner 💯🤣
  • Fatboyps5
    @MsCzar I had something similar actually came to around 200 calories xdo2a87fz9eq.jpg
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 38,512 Member
    I too love this stuff ... I put it on eggs .... I make buffalo chicken tenders etc
  • Fatboyps5
    Thanks for the response, fully appreciated friend, I will look into everything 👊🏻
  • BarbaraHelen2013
    BarbaraHelen2013 Posts: 1,940 Member
    edited June 2021
    pkdukad50q6f.jpeg

I get through a lot of this stuff too! Whether you count it as 0 calorie or 25cal per 100g doesn’t really matter! In the normal quantities it’s used it’s negligible and makes food taste good! 😋

Love it on eggs, on roasted veg, on rice, mixed into Skyr or Quark (with lime juice and cumin) as an indulgent feeling creamy drizzle or dip etc. Very few savoury foods that are not improved with a good dash of Franks or my other favourite Tabasco - especially love the Jalapeño Tabasco - oh and the Chipotle one too!

Edit to add: The Buffalo version you’ve pictured comes in at 30cals per 100g - rather than 25, but still negligible unless you’re drinking it by the bottle! 🔥
  • PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,393 Member
    But wouldn't life be simpler if they didn't lie and assume that we would all consume a "1/8 of a microsecond" portion worth 4.49999 Calories, thus under 4.5 thus under 5, thus equal zero... instead of just listing a 100g value?!?!! :neutral:
  • CinnamonSnap
    CinnamonSnap Posts: 11 Member
    If you like Frank's Red Hot you should try this recipe I usually eyeball it but if you mix around 1/4 a cup of almond flour and some Frank's red hot until you get a paste the you mix in one egg and lightly steam some califlower make sure you don't over cook it,, you can use that mixture as a batter and dip the califlower in it then bake the califlower and flip it over once then boom a delicious meal! It's a great meal when your in the mood for a treat
  • Chanda7799
    Chanda7799 Posts: 20 Member
    I like to mix it with cream cheese and shredded chicken for a low carb dip. 😊 it’s great with celery sticks.
  • melanygibson73
    melanygibson73 Posts: 1 Member
    MsCzar wrote: »
    I loves me a buffalo chicken salad. 100g of warm hot sauced chicken atop a huge bowl veg with a little feta is pure heaven.

Sounds amazing!! What is the recipe for this if you don't mind me asking?
  • eppen5
    eppen5 Posts: 32 Member
    Oh yeah! I consider Franks to be its own food group. I'll eat it on just about anything!
  • rhaiin
    rhaiin Posts: 35 Member
    I don't eat Franks often because it always gives me heartburn, but I love hot sauces. My go-to is Cholula. I always have a variety in my house though. I currently have Mikey Chen's Hot Oils, Aubrey D. Apple Maple Scorpion Pepper, and Trader Joe's Green Dragon. I also have a mini bottle of tabasco sauce in my desk at work for when lunch is too bland.