Sorry, I forgot to post this morning!
  • beachwalker99
    beachwalker99 Posts: 948 Member
    JFT Wednesday 6/16
    • Log
    • Water
    • Household chores
    • Laundry
    • Figure out why my internet keeps cutting out!!!
  • clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    JFT Thursday
    1. 1 set of lifts. Balance work. Feed cats. Meds. Tea! Check in on MFP. S&F script work.
    2. Work on green room. Make list of items to donate and items to dump. Where can pictures hang? Transportation? Umbrella / cane / sword storage. AM walk at park.
    3. Run lines for Little Princess. Work on setting up new computer. Call doctor.
    4. Lunch: Quiche? Scrub one necklace with toothpaste. Record library video. Laundry - sheets!
    5. Stretch. Fanfic. Check on plates. Read: 1 hr.
    6. Afternoon: Choose orgs for donations? Log reading on Beanstalk and Goodreads.
    7. Evening: Clois action scene. Dinner: Steak? Rehearsal - take books and fabric!
    8. Drink more water. No, more. Keep the pitcher in the fridge full. You're not actually hungry. Make some tea. Drink more water! Chop celery and pack lunch. Set out clothes for tomorrow. Set up JFT for tomorrow.
    9. Shower. Review papers by desk. File or trash.
    10. Gratitude journal. Therapy exercises: crunches, push-ups, squats, ankle lifts, box jumps, plank. Meds. Floss, rinse, brush teeth. Wed book group. MH Monday check-in; Tough Question Tuesday; Whatever Wednesday AMA; Thankful Thursday. Indochino suit fitting - Atlanta or Nashville? Donations to thrift store and McKay's.

Scale goals
    End of 2017: 174.6
    End of 2018: 189.2
    End of 2019: 196.4
    End of 2020: 187.4
    End of January: 189.8
    End of February: 190.0
    End of March: 190.4
    End of April: 188.7
    End of May: 191.2
    Today: 192.4

Ongoing plans/ideas behind the cut
    1. Purchases: Look for an "ugly Christmas sweater" and a long-haired doll at thrift stores. Practice French braiding. Go to used bookstore and look for On Writing (Stephen King), The Prince (tr. Tim Parks, Russell Price, or Robert Adams), The Secret Adversary (Christie), Hood Feminism (Mikki Kendall), Caste (Isabel Wilkerson).
    2. E2: What should the controlling ideas be in a study of world literature? Review world lit options. Create vocabulary lists for each unit that come from the texts used: Animal Farm, Julius Caesar, Wes Moore, I Am Malala. Find a way to incorporate changing words from one part of speech to another. Students need to know how to review multiple sources and synthesize information in order to draw a conclusion. Need practice with the difference between transitions and overlapping (at end of paragraph - "another issue is Y" vs "there are other issues besides X"). Quit using "in conclusion" and "I believe" and other writing-about-my-writing phrases. Confusion between direct/indirect objects and prepositional phrases. Use the UDHR and the Declaration of Independence to study paraphrasing; use that to front-load Machiavelli and how to deal with challenging texts. Confusion between everyday / every day and similar constructions.
    3. E1: Need practice with quoting & paraphrasing sources, identifying claims that would need support, use of last names for reference, and capitalization practice (common/proper nouns, titles). Difficulty using possessive nouns in their own writing. Honors: practice subject/object pronouns (my friend and I / my friend and me). Poetry: Revise "Songs are Poetry" handouts.
    4. Curriculum Development: Writing mini-unit. Review scholarly research on 5PE. (I think I can have this as an intro to the research unit so that they also get exposure to how quotes are integrated and cited.) Parallel structure; use of emotional language, specific detail. Use "Write About a Pebble" lesson from Atwell. How long should each unit take? Do research on characteristics: curiosity, persistence, resilience, creativity, responsibility, optimism, courage, integrity, authenticity, leadership, self-awareness, humility, compassion - others? Include grammarly check on essays! Review assessments. What is the purpose for each unit? What should the controlling ideas be in a study of world literature? Review world lit options. Write 1 reflection weekly; type one in Classroom by Weds. Copy-paste to discussion board for comments due Friday. Homework: Online journal Mon due Tue; Reflection Tue due Wed; C&P journal in class Wed; Comments Thu due Fri. Bonus if you are the first response; further bonus if you respond to comments on your post. Grammar practice Mon & Wed; quiz Fri. Unit plan for research (Idea for regular: comparing same story on sites with different biases).
    5. Professional Development: Write blog post weekly. Comment on 3 posts each week - Tu Th Sun? Check with PSC. Talk with Z about articles and/or conference proposals.
    6. Medical: Dentist call to schedule cleaning – March? ObG schedule for April. Schedule PCP for May.
    7. Theater: Little Princess.
    8. House: Siding. Or perhaps bathroom floor.
    9. Fun: Open beading on Thursdays. Coloring at library on Tuesday. Put jewelry away. Edney Hack Nights alt Weds. ASL? Spanish/Portuguese practice? Practice piano. ROL Secret Adversary. Buy bike rack for car.
    10. Volunteering ideas: Theater. Library. Animal shelter. Community Kitchen. Emerge Georgia training.
    11. Family: Book group. Dinners?
    12. Writing: Blog post: Running, Racism and Rum: Learning to Handle Discomfort. Fanfic: Create a scene list for the Batgirl story. Finish the cafe scene for the Titans story. Open Wordpress in Safari.
    13. Lifting: 15 squats, 15 deadlifts, 10 shoulder presses, 15 arm raises, 15 pushups, 30 crunches, 15 side lifts, 15 back kicks, horse stance for 5 breaths.
    14. Summer: Organize photos with the family. Write Clois. Write Stuffy and Friends. Create PDFs for video lessons. Change the green room into an office.
    15. Other: Practice hair braiding with D. Remind D to ask his dad about the table and check with home repair contractors. 3 posts/week? Create test for MLA format. Create test for infographics and visual information. Remember that M does not like surprises! Check dates of classes and update semester plan. She Should Run vision statement. Update standards on board. When to change bulletin board?

WFTY: Persistence. Today was a pretty productive day! Ran 3 miles in the morning AND got to the used bookstore - did NOT get laundry done, now that I think about it. But more done on the green room. I do need to do a little bit of reading to maintain my streak for the summer program at the library!
    Reminder: Last year's WFTY was progress, and I am ... actually, I was going to say content, but it's more than that. I'm proud of myself, and I'm pleased with the progress that I made. Even without the challenges throughout the year, I accomplished things that I should be proud of; and given those challenges, I'm even happier about what I was able to do.
  • ZizzyBumble
    ZizzyBumble Posts: 1,679 Member
    Wednesday 16 June

Log 😊
    Stay in the green 😊
    5 fruit and veg 😊
    Water 😊
    Fitbit exercise goals 😊
    Weigh. 😊 Trend β†”οΈπŸ˜Š.

Sorry, I forgot to post this morning!

@bookmeister86 Good news on your house hunting. I hope things progress smoothly.
  • ZizzyBumble
    Thursday 17 June

Log
    Stay in the green
    5 fruit and veg
    Water
    Fitbit exercise goals
    Weigh. 😊 Trend β¬†οΈπŸ˜Š. As expected, I’d had a couple of lower than usual days.

• KevHex
    KevHex Posts: 256 Member
    Thursday June 17
    6 mile easy morning run - completed.
    Yoga for Runners
    35 minute indoor cycle on Zwift (maybe, depending on legs later)
    Stay in the Green
    Hit fiber & fat goals
    1.5L of water
    Log all Food
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    JFT: *Hit my calorie goal
    *30 min. Work-out (yoga/Zumba)
  • beachwalker99
    beachwalker99 Posts: 948 Member
    Same goals today. Still having internet issues, but we're working on it. My sister's coming up with her family next week, so I need to get the kids' old rooms (now the guest rooms) in order. I've been storing a lot of my excess "stuff" in these room, and none too neatly, so I've got a lot to do. The weather is gorgeous, good for throwing open the windows and airing everything out :)

I'm not always staying in the green, but getting back to daily logging has really helped me be aware of the choices I'm making. So far, I've only missed one day this month (my anniversary). It's a bit painful to log those high calorie days, but I'm getting a better picture of what I need to change.

Wednesday 6/16
    • Log - :) 15/16
    • Water - :) 15/16
    • Household chores - made a start on the first guest room
    • Laundry - finished 1 load - I have a few more to go :/
    • Figure out why my internet keeps cutting out!!! - seems to be the router or the service

JFT Thursday 6/17
    • Log
    • Water
    • Household chores
    • Laundry
    • Figure out why my internet is STILL cutting out!!!

@mytime6630 - Glad to hear your daughter's doing better with the new meds. It can make such a difference. Have fun preparing for your trip!
    @bookmeister86 - Exciting news about the house! Keeping my fingers crossed that the rest works out.
    @clicketykeys - Hooray for getting to the bookstore! I'd take that over laundry any day :)
  • cschmitz110515
    cschmitz110515 Posts: 3,450 Member
    edited June 2021
    @bookmeister86 Congrats on the house hunting progress! You have to have a solicitor to buy a house in the UK?

@mytime6630 Good news on your daughter's meds. Hope the improvement continues.

Recap 6/16 W ~ Happy Hump Day!
    1) Walked dog 3.86 mi before work B) happy dog & happy me
    2) Move hourly / stairs breaks :mrgreen: 14/14 boom! 17.1K
    3) Net cals zero / 14c water :smiley: Net cals green but sodium a bit high :# 12c
    4) 5:00 haircut / prep father's day card & payments to mail / take mail to P.O. / 7:30 concert St. James Park YAY = 4/4
    5) Unplug 9:00 / Calm app / floss / retainers / Voltaren / 6:10 alarm (x-train before work) :( 3/6

JFT 6/17 R
    1) X-trained (my version of circuit & weights) before work :smiley:
    2) Move hourly / stairs breaks
    3) Quick supper at home before concert check-in / net cals zero / 14c water / prelog beer at concert
    4) Catch up emails / GA-C/V prep / 2:00 webinar (pace in office)
    5) 5:30 check-in / GBBG concert YAY (hope the thunderstorms miss us for this outdoor concert)
    6) UNPLUG 9:00 / Calm app / FLOSS / RETAINERS / Voltaren / 6:45 alarm (rest day)

At the end of last year I was 9# from goal weight. I've had my weight loss setting as low as possible (0.5# per week) to give myself more calories to eat, because for me, there is no deadline and I always eat back exercise calories. Not sure how accurate (or even complete) my logging is at times. In recent months my weight has gone up or I have stalled, so maybe I should reset my goal and see if that helps. I got the idea from @DRBuchholz about her goal setting on her news feed. So I had to click around MFP to remember how to change my "diet profile". Let's see if that helps me.

2021 Goals:
    1) Weight 150#
    2) Plan meals most days & prelog meals/snacks whenever possible on MFP
    3) Post weekly weigh-in on JFT for accountability. Saturday a.m. is my "official" weigh-in day, and I peek occasionally other days. My digital scale only shows half pound increments & I'm too cheap to buy a fancier scale.
    4) Take measurements & log on MFP every month end ~ remember this year! ~ 1.31.21 ~ 2.28.21 ~ 4.3.21 ~ 4.30.21 not pretty ~ skipped 5.31.21
    5) Exercise 5-6x per week (minimum 4x) ~ mostly walking but include weights/circuit & other x-training
    6) Participate in race or challenge events even if virtual ~ started MapMyWalk You Vs. Year 1021K on Jan. 1 / virtual 50 Mile Frenzy 11.27.20 - 1.15.21 (replaced Frenzy on the Fox for Jan. 2021) 50.37 miles 12.17.20 and completed 97.44 miles total / Tour de Northeast WI virtual challenge: cover distance from Oshkosh to Gills Rock (139 miles) 1.1.21 - 3.31.21 ~ completed distance on 3.21.21 / 30/45 Build to Bellin virtual challenge 30 min. activity for total of 1,350 min. in 45 days 3.1.21 - 4.15.21 = 146 out of 339 in 34:00:42 / Hope 2021 Face Mask virtual 5K (benefits No Kid Hungry) anytime 5.11.21 in 58:04 / 100 Miles in May virtual challenge ~ 134.68 miles would've been more if I hadn't sluffed off on dog walks one week / Bellin (virtual) 10K
    7) Be considerate and loving to hubby and have fun together ~ excellent goal last year that should be repeated
    8) Make efforts to keep in touch with parents, siblings and friends (most live in other towns or states) ~ had this goal in 2020 and how ironic
    9) Declutter bedroom, home office and basement ~ made good progress in 2020 & want to keep it up
    Word for 2021: Gratitude ~ be mindful of & appreciate my many blessings
  • clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    JFT Friday
    1. 1 set of lifts. Balance work. Feed cats. Meds. Tea! Check in on MFP. AM run. S&F script work.
    2. Work on green room. Make list of items to donate and items to dump. Where can pictures hang? Transportation? Umbrella / cane / sword storage.
    3. Run lines for Little Princess. Work on setting up new computer. Call doctor.
    4. Lunch: Sandwiches? Scrub one necklace with toothpaste.
    5. Stretch. Fanfic. Check on plates. Read: 1 hr.
    6. Afternoon: Choose orgs for donations? Log reading on Beanstalk and Goodreads.
    7. Evening: Clois action scene. Dinner: Steak? Livestream
    8. Drink more water. No, more. Keep the pitcher in the fridge full. You're not actually hungry. Make some tea. Drink more water! Chop celery and pack lunch. Set out clothes for tomorrow. Set up JFT for tomorrow.
    9. Shower. Review papers by desk. File or trash.
    10. Gratitude journal. Therapy exercises: crunches, push-ups, squats, ankle lifts, box jumps, plank. Meds. Floss, rinse, brush teeth. Wed book group. MH Monday check-in; Tough Question Tuesday; Whatever Wednesday AMA; Thankful Thursday. Indochino suit fitting - Atlanta or Nashville? Donations to thrift store and McKay's.

Scale goals
    End of 2017: 174.6
    End of 2018: 189.2
    End of 2019: 196.4
    End of 2020: 187.4
    End of January: 189.8
    End of February: 190.0
    End of March: 190.4
    End of April: 188.7
    End of May: 191.2
    Today: 193.0

Ongoing plans/ideas behind the cut
    1. Purchases: Look for an "ugly Christmas sweater" and a long-haired doll at thrift stores. Practice French braiding. Go to used bookstore and look for The Prince (tr. Tim Parks, Russell Price, or Robert Adams), The Secret Adversary (Christie), Hood Feminism (Mikki Kendall), Caste (Isabel Wilkerson).
    2. E2: What should the controlling ideas be in a study of world literature? Review world lit options. Create vocabulary lists for each unit that come from the texts used: Animal Farm, Julius Caesar, Wes Moore, I Am Malala. Find a way to incorporate changing words from one part of speech to another. Students need to know how to review multiple sources and synthesize information in order to draw a conclusion. Need practice with the difference between transitions and overlapping (at end of paragraph - "another issue is Y" vs "there are other issues besides X"). Quit using "in conclusion" and "I believe" and other writing-about-my-writing phrases. Confusion between direct/indirect objects and prepositional phrases. Use the UDHR and the Declaration of Independence to study paraphrasing; use that to front-load Machiavelli and how to deal with challenging texts. Confusion between everyday / every day and similar constructions.
    3. E1: Need practice with quoting & paraphrasing sources, identifying claims that would need support, use of last names for reference, and capitalization practice (common/proper nouns, titles). Difficulty using possessive nouns in their own writing. Honors: practice subject/object pronouns (my friend and I / my friend and me). Poetry: Revise "Songs are Poetry" handouts.
    4. Curriculum Development: Writing mini-unit. Review scholarly research on 5PE. (I think I can have this as an intro to the research unit so that they also get exposure to how quotes are integrated and cited.) Parallel structure; use of emotional language, specific detail. Use "Write About a Pebble" lesson from Atwell. How long should each unit take? Do research on characteristics: curiosity, persistence, resilience, creativity, responsibility, optimism, courage, integrity, authenticity, leadership, self-awareness, humility, compassion - others? Include grammarly check on essays! Review assessments. What is the purpose for each unit? What should the controlling ideas be in a study of world literature? Review world lit options. Write 1 reflection weekly; type one in Classroom by Weds. Copy-paste to discussion board for comments due Friday. Homework: Online journal Mon due Tue; Reflection Tue due Wed; C&P journal in class Wed; Comments Thu due Fri. Bonus if you are the first response; further bonus if you respond to comments on your post. Grammar practice Mon & Wed; quiz Fri. Unit plan for research (Idea for regular: comparing same story on sites with different biases).
    5. Professional Development: Write blog post weekly. Comment on 3 posts each week - Tu Th Sun? Check with PSC. Talk with Z about articles and/or conference proposals.
    6. Medical: Dentist call to schedule cleaning – March? ObG schedule for April. Schedule PCP for May.
    7. Theater: Little Princess.
    8. House: Siding. Or perhaps bathroom floor.
    9. Fun: Open beading on Thursdays. Coloring at library on Tuesday. Put jewelry away. Edney Hack Nights alt Weds. ASL? Spanish/Portuguese practice? Practice piano. ROL Secret Adversary. Buy bike rack for car.
    10. Volunteering ideas: Theater. Library. Animal shelter. Community Kitchen. Emerge Georgia training.
    11. Family: Book group. Dinners?
    12. Writing: Blog post: Running, Racism and Rum: Learning to Handle Discomfort. Fanfic: Create a scene list for the Batgirl story. Finish the cafe scene for the Titans story. Open Wordpress in Safari.
    13. Lifting: 15 squats, 15 deadlifts, 10 shoulder presses, 15 arm raises, 15 pushups, 30 crunches, 15 side lifts, 15 back kicks, horse stance for 5 breaths.
    14. Summer: Organize photos with the family. Write Clois. Write Stuffy and Friends. Create PDFs for video lessons. Change the green room into an office.
    15. Other: Practice hair braiding with D. Remind D to ask his dad about the table and check with home repair contractors. 3 posts/week? Create test for MLA format. Create test for infographics and visual information. Remember that M does not like surprises! Check dates of classes and update semester plan. She Should Run vision statement. Update standards on board. When to change bulletin board?

WFTY: Persistence. I took On Writing out of my "Ongoing Plans" because I found it at the used bookstore! Also did some lifting today; not to the point of feeling sick or sore, but definitely warm and tired. And I got the new computer set up enough to start using! :D
    Reminder: Last year's WFTY was progress, and I am ... actually, I was going to say content, but it's more than that. I'm proud of myself, and I'm pleased with the progress that I made. Even without the challenges throughout the year, I accomplished things that I should be proud of; and given those challenges, I'm even happier about what I was able to do.
  • xblosh
    xblosh Posts: 146 Member
    TGIF

- Chest day
    - Refeed day
    - Stay Hydrated
    - Protein intake 2 x per pound BW ( Consistently )
    - 8 Hours Sleep

Have a great weekend everyone!
  • xblosh
    xblosh Posts: 146 Member
    Busy day... and I can't remember when I last posted. As a result. ... eating horribly. So need to get back to doing my own challenge .. tracking my food everyday.

Tonite my daughter and I went out shopping .. first time to actually go to a store in almost a year. We bought bought some new shorts and tops for our trip to see our son. The doctor changed our daughters meds.. put her on stuff for PTSD. At least right now, we are seeing a big improvement, so hoping that continues! A ray of hope!

Goals for tomorrow will be simple so I can get back on track
    1. NO mindless grabbing food.... log everything I eat
    2. concentrate on water

Keep up the great work!
  • bookmeister86
    bookmeister86 Posts: 1,165 Member
    edited June 2021
    Nothing particularly interesting to say about yesterday. I didn't meet my goals, but I didn't do badly and my weight is down a bit today which is good!

It's currently absolutely chucking it down which is irritating as it's been great weather for two weeks but we've been too busy to go for a run due to house stuff - now we're freer, it's pouring! Oh well, will do my exercise DVD instead - not as many calories burnt but will still get some endorphins.

Got a massive 15 page letter from the solicitor yesterday which will have to wade through at the weekend.... Fun fun!

@cschmitz110515 Yes we do have to use solicitors in the UK. They deal with the contract, do various searches to advise you about the property (including about such things as whether there is a 'tree preservation order"), deal with the transfer of ownership and various other things. I had no idea what they did either until starting to look into this!

Log everything I eat :)
    Be in the green :/I turned to white wine to get me through a veeeeeery tedious meeting in the evening which pushed me over. However, I managed not to also eat chocolate which would have made it worse.
    Drink 4 bottles water :|I can't remember which probably means no
    Get 5,000 steps :/Was a bit tight on time so only fit in 4,500
    No alcohol :/As above

Today's goals:

Log everything I eat
    Be within maintenance
    Do exercise DVD
    Get 5,000 steps (even though it looks like it's going to bucket it down all day)
    Drink 4 bottles water

Happy Friday everyone!
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 17,929 Member
    πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ’•
    πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ’– JUNE πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ’–
    πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ’•
    ocbtnk3lembi.jpg

πŸ”ΉWord - Balance
    πŸ”ΉI am in tune with my dreams
    πŸ”ΉI know what is right for me
    πŸ”ΉI will pursue my dreams and greatest passion
    Life Affirmations

πŸ”ΉI live in congruence with my authentic self
    πŸ”ΉI am mindful
    πŸ”ΉI am creative every day
    πŸ”ΉI foster positivity
    πŸ”ΉI am compassionate
    Turning up is the ultimate success!
    • Name: Terri
    • SW: 227 (Mar 2014)
    • Joined MFP: Jan 2015
    • 1st Goal: 190 (βœ”οΈSept 2015)
    • 01 Aug 2019: 170.1
    • 31 Dec 2020: 145.6
    • 1 Jan 2021: 147.2
    • 8 Jan: 144.2 (lowest in many years)
    • 15 Jan: 145.2
    • 22 Jan: 144.9
    • 14 Feb: 144.0
    • 11 Apr: 142.2
    [*] 1 May: 142.6
    [*] 3 June: 144.4 (thanks to Bank holiday 4 day weekend indulgences)
    [*] Total Weight Loss: 83

UGW: 142 < x > 148βœ…
    Daily Habits:
    Mon: βœ… Tue: βœ… Wed: βœ… Thu: βœ… Fri: Sat: Sun:
    1. Weight 142 < x > 148: βœ… 4/7
    2. Reduce Fat%: βœ… 28.3; 27.1; 25.1; 24.5; 24.2 23.4 23.1 β€”>22.6
    3. Increase Muscle%: βœ… 28.7->30.1; 30.6; 30.7: 30.9: 31.6 ⏫
    4. Log CI<CO/Calories in the green βœ… 4/7
    5. Steps > 7500 βœ… 3/7 (Mon - 900 short)
    6. Intentional exercise > 50 mins dailyβœ… 4/7
    7. Active hours > 6 daily βœ… 4/7
    🌹Positive Intentions for Fri 18 June
    [*] Meditation 🌹
    [*] Weigh/post weight 🌹
    [*] Gardening
    [*] Declutter session
    [*] Daily Chores
    [*] Puzzles: Watch TV:
    [*] Keep up to date with email 🌹
    [*] Daily goals update 🌹

πŸ’¦ Jun Challenge πŸ’¦
    πŸ’§πŸ’§πŸ’§πŸ’§πŸ’§πŸ’§πŸ’§
    πŸ’§πŸ’§πŸ’§πŸ’§πŸ’§πŸ’§πŸ’§
    πŸ’§πŸ’§πŸ’§πŸ’§

NLNS
    Jun: LNS: 1 ~|~ ME: 16

THERE ARE NO QUICK FIXES OR SHORTCUTS to achieving permanent change.
    REMINDERS: One or two thoughts to remember.
    • Daily weight fluctuations are normal, and can be as much as 2 lbs a day for no apparent reason.
    • A general downward trend is what we are looking for.
    • The scale is only one gauge of progress. Others include Measurements, clothes fit, improvement in general well-being/fitness.
    • Eating out can cause apparent weight gain because of high sodium levels, but usually goes quickly. Drinking extra water helps with this.
    • The human body does not react instantly to what we do to it. Sometimes it can take several days to see results.
    • Plateaus are a normal part of the process. The body is consolidating and adapting to your new way of eating/exercising.
    • The closer you get to your goal weight, the more difficult it becomes to lose weight, as your body becomes more efficient at using what you feed it.
    • When you exercise you build muscle, which takes up less space than fat, so use measurements as well as weight to assess your progress.
    • Getting/Staying fit and healthy requires a lifestyle change for most people.
    Stick with the process. It DOES work! But it does take time, effort, and most of all, patience!
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 17,929 Member
    @bookmeister86
    Can't remember when I last posted. It's been a bit crazy and hectic - was really busy at work, then we ended up putting an offer on a house which was accepted! :):#:):#:):#:):#:):#
    πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸŽˆCONGRATULATIONS πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸŽˆ
    Now the fun begins πŸ˜‚
  • KevHex
    KevHex Posts: 256 Member
    Friday June 18

Rest day from running.
    Yoga for Runners
    35 minute indoor cycle on Zwift
    Stay in the Green
    Hit fiber & fat goals
    1.5L of water
    Log all Food
  • ZizzyBumble
    Thursday 17 June

Log 😊
    Stay in the green 😊
    5 fruit and veg 😊
    Water 😊
    Fitbit exercise goals 😊
    Weigh. 😊 Trend β¬†οΈπŸ˜Š. As expected, I’d had a couple of lower than usual days.

• cschmitz110515
    cschmitz110515 Posts: 3,450 Member
    @bookmeister86 Here in the US, at least in my state, we use title companies for the transfer of house ownership. They verify the seller has the right to sell and conduct the closing to ensure title is legitimately transferred. The real estate agent (for buyer, seller or both) verifies other details with local & state ordinances prior to the close. Our agent really earned her fee when we bought our house from a sell-by-owner (no agent, no attorney). Pain in the *kitten* seller, trying to save money on fees, without knowing all the stuff he was legally required to have.

Recap 6/17 R
    1) X-trained (my version of circuit & weights) before work :smiley:
    2) Move hourly / stairs breaks :smiley: Didn't realize during early workout I didn't get my steps in :p 13/14 & 10.1K
    3) Quick supper at home before concert check-in / net cals zero / 14c water / prelog beer at concert :smiley: Think my revised daily goal & renewed focus are making a difference. Net cals green 115, sodium not bad & 14c.
    4) Catch up emails / GA-C/V prep ~ a little / 2:00 webinar (pace in office) = 3/3 plus finished post-review work of prior project GA-IT
    5) 5:30 check-in / GBBG outdoor concert YAY ~ hope the thunderstorms miss us :'( Nope. With threatening skies, I was surprised they were admitting people. There was lightening in the near distance before the start. After one song, the concert was canceled. At least I had finished my beer. I got back to overflow parking just as rain slowly started, had time to toss my chair into the trunk (boot, for some of you), and big, fat raindrops fell on my way home. Happy there will be a rain date concert.
    6) UNPLUG 9:00 / Calm app forgot ~ not sure why reminder is not working / FLOSS / RETAINERS / Voltaren / 6:45 alarm (rest day) = 5/6

JFT 6/18 F ~ rest day since tomorrow is planned 10K virtual race
    1) Move hourly / stairs breaks
    2) Carb load for supper (pick up order after lunch) / net cals not horrible red / 14c water (especially before race)
    3) GA-C/V prep / Facebook Live 12:00 / submit PAR, PRO, KRO s/s
    4) Call mom & dad / prep clothes for race / review my race route / declutter 15 min. / check DVR / one other chore?
    5) UNPLUG 9:00 / Calm app / floss / retainers / Voltaren / BED BY 9:30 / 6:00 alarm (start virtual race by 6:30 to beat heat)

2021 Goals:
    1) Weight 150#
    2) Plan meals most days & prelog meals/snacks whenever possible on MFP
    3) Post weekly weigh-in on JFT for accountability. Saturday a.m. is my "official" weigh-in day, and I peek occasionally other days. My digital scale only shows half pound increments & I'm too cheap to buy a fancier scale.
    4) Take measurements & log on MFP every month end ~ remember this year! ~ 1.31.21 ~ 2.28.21 ~ 4.3.21 ~ 4.30.21 not pretty ~ skipped 5.31.21
    5) Exercise 5-6x per week (minimum 4x) ~ mostly walking but include weights/circuit & other x-training
    6) Participate in race or challenge events even if virtual ~ started MapMyWalk You Vs. Year 1021K on Jan. 1 / virtual 50 Mile Frenzy 11.27.20 - 1.15.21 (replaced Frenzy on the Fox for Jan. 2021) 50.37 miles 12.17.20 and completed 97.44 miles total / Tour de Northeast WI virtual challenge: cover distance from Oshkosh to Gills Rock (139 miles) 1.1.21 - 3.31.21 ~ completed distance on 3.21.21 / 30/45 Build to Bellin virtual challenge 30 min. activity for total of 1,350 min. in 45 days 3.1.21 - 4.15.21 = 146 out of 339 in 34:00:42 / Hope 2021 Face Mask virtual 5K (benefits No Kid Hungry) anytime 5.11.21 in 58:04 / 100 Miles in May virtual challenge ~ 134.68 miles would've been more if I hadn't sluffed off on dog walks one week / Bellin (virtual) 10K
    7) Be considerate and loving to hubby and have fun together ~ excellent goal last year that should be repeated
    8) Make efforts to keep in touch with parents, siblings and friends (most live in other towns or states) ~ had this goal in 2020 and how ironic
    9) Declutter bedroom, home office and basement ~ made good progress in 2020 & want to keep it up
    Word for 2021: Gratitude ~ be mindful of & appreciate my many blessings