Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• honey_honey_12honey_honey_12 Member, Premium Posts: 3,120 Member Member, Premium Posts: 3,120 Member
    tmanfive wrote: »
    17tk89t7pcne.jpeg

Ms. @honey_honey_12, you have the best posts in this thread.

I appreciatecha and them.

7ngo3w40prsv.gif

Thank you friend! 😊☺️
  • _sw33tp3a_11_sw33tp3a_11 Member Posts: 4,663 Member Member Posts: 4,663 Member
    lx1x wrote: »
    Trying to improve my mood but nothing is working. Maybe I should stay in bed all day, avoid humans and eat ice cream.

Need a 🤗? (Wears a hard plastic neck brace. 😝🤗🍨)

Actually, I do. Thanks friend

Ps. You're safe 😛
  • lx1xlx1x Member Posts: 37,187 Member Member Posts: 37,187 Member
    lx1x wrote: »
    Trying to improve my mood but nothing is working. Maybe I should stay in bed all day, avoid humans and eat ice cream.

Need a 🤗? (Wears a hard plastic neck brace. 😝🤗🍨)

Actually, I do. Thanks friend

Ps. You're safe 😛

Phew.. (wipes sweat off). 🤗🤗
  • OpheliaCooterOpheliaCooter Member Posts: 1,100 Member Member Posts: 1,100 Member
    Eating cheez-its on my spaghetti and it’s so good
  • tmanfivetmanfive Deleted Posts: 1,365 Member Deleted Posts: 1,365 Member
    Coffee. Lots of coffee and an energy drink.
  • AlexandraFindsHerself1971AlexandraFindsHerself1971 Member Posts: 2,448 Member Member Posts: 2,448 Member
    Getting ready to go off to the store for the weekly shop.
  • _sw33tp3a_11_sw33tp3a_11 Member Posts: 4,663 Member Member Posts: 4,663 Member
    SS&S’ed, dressed for success, and heading out to the grocery store to pick out dinner.

I’m thinking surf and turf after seeing that wonderful dinner @_sw33tp3a_11 made.

Ribeye steak fired over either post oak or pecan and cherry
    Lobster tail
    Colossal shrimp
    Scallops
    Maybe oysters Rockefeller or clams

dvfxxzv8kliu.jpeg

Omg....there better be an invite coming my way 🤤😋
    SS&S’ed, dressed for success, and heading out to the grocery store to pick out dinner.

I’m thinking surf and turf after seeing that wonderful dinner @_sw33tp3a_11 made.

Lobster tail
    Colossal shrimp
    Scallops

dvfxxzv8kliu.jpeg

Yes’m. Of course. I just picked up a bottle of Redbreast 12 to go with it.

And, I FINALY got a bottle of Redbreast 27 ordered. But, I can’t pick it up until Wednesday. 😞

I’m so excited!

Well, ol’ girl gave me the bottle of 12 year old because how much the 27 yo bottle was. Even after a military discount. 😢
    edited June 17
  • AlexandraFindsHerself1971AlexandraFindsHerself1971 Member Posts: 2,448 Member Member Posts: 2,448 Member
    It's too hot to eat, but I have to eat anyway or I'll have a migraine in an hour. Blah.
    Making sweet peach sun tea and going to go make my first of a few fireworks purchases for July 4th.
    At the nail salon waiting for my turn even though I made an appointment which is hilarious because I normally just show up and I'm waiting the same amount of time as if I didn't make an appointment 😒😆
  • eatpolerepeateatpolerepeat Member Posts: 25,684 Member Member Posts: 25,684 Member
    Watching the England v Scotland game ⚽️
  • MotorsheenMotorsheen Member Posts: 20,197 Member Member Posts: 20,197 Member

..... aren't they pretty much the same team ??

* ducks & covers
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member Posts: 265,900 Member Member Posts: 265,900 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »

* ducks & covers

I love how you like to live dangerously 😁
  • eatpolerepeateatpolerepeat Member Posts: 25,684 Member Member Posts: 25,684 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »

* ducks & covers

ds42qdtun0eg.gif
    Sitting in front of the fan and drinking cold sweet green citrus tea. I has no brain. It is too hot.

Lobster tail
    Colossal shrimp
    Scallops

dvfxxzv8kliu.jpeg

Yes’m. Of course. I just picked up a bottle of Redbreast 12 to go with it.

And, I FINALY got a bottle of Redbreast 27 ordered. But, I can’t pick it up until Wednesday. 😞

I’m so excited!

Well, ol’ girl gave me the bottle of 12 year old because how much the 27 yo bottle was. Even after a military discount. 😢

You know... I was kinda expecting pictures of this amazing meal
    Right now, right now.... well, on my second bottle of Modelo 🍺