What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• xblosh
    xblosh Posts: 146 Member
    I send you all good vibes everyone! Cheers from Indonesia :#
  • xblosh
    xblosh Posts: 146 Member
    tmanfive wrote: »
    Taking a break from work to do my chores and enjoy the sunrise with a big ol’ glass of sweet peach tea.

s5z79batvqs7.jpeg

Have a great weekend!
  • AlexandraFindsHerself1971
    AlexandraFindsHerself1971 Posts: 3,106 Member
    Came home from the club early and getting ready for bed. (There wasn't anyone there to do a scene with and I didn't get much sleep last night.)
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,862 Member
    Revenge bedtime procrastination
    Being annoyed with my body, which is hungry and nauseated at the same time. Not helping!
  • ilovecereals182
    ilovecereals182 Posts: 212 Member
    Ugh need to get out of bed
    Eating a burrito for lunch.
  • NerdyScienceGrl
    NerdyScienceGrl Posts: 669 Member
    Trying to get the motivation up to go out and do more yard work.
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Doing the day long process of redoing my locs while binge watching Pennyworth S2
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Eating espresso morsels admiring my new cherry earrings and oracle deck that got delivered today.
  • BraydanTaffy
    BraydanTaffy Posts: 504 Member
    fdfirckxxkmr.png

If the cleaning products are all over the floor... it's still cleaning.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Speaking of cleaning....Monday mornings are usually when I clean the house bright and early. This a.m. I felt particularly grateful to my sister who gifted me with a Swiffer a couple weeks ago. I LOVE that thing. :)

I'm really joining the modern day human race, got an iPhone in October after having THE same simple flip-phone for 15 years, and now a Swiffer. What is next??? Ooh I know, one of those floor vacuum gadgets that'll drive my dogs nuts and goes around by itself. :)
  • tmanfive
    tmanfive Posts: 1,365 Member
    edited June 2021
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    Speaking of cleaning....Monday mornings are usually when I clean the house bright and early. This a.m. I felt particularly grateful to my sister who gifted me with a Swiffer a couple weeks ago. I LOVE that thing. :)

I'm really joining the modern day human race, got an iPhone in October after having THE same simple flip-phone for 15 years, and now a Swiffer. What is next??? Ooh I know, one of those floor vacuum gadgets that'll drive my dogs nuts and goes around by itself. :)

I can relate.

Raise your hand if your round my age and not so long ago got rid of your 50# Kirby vacuum.

Raise your hand if you still have your actual steel whirlpool washer and dryer. Boo mine died recently.

Raise your hand if you still grind meat with one of these…

7pq1gkpgclor.jpeg

The old stuff just works, nearly forever.

I have o e of the roombas and depending on the transitions between flooring types and how much dirt it picks up it’s *kitten*.
  • tmanfive
    tmanfive Posts: 1,365 Member
    Woot woot, last Conf call of the day over!

Fruity drinks and a few fingers of whisky are served!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BKZqGJONH68
  • BraydanTaffy
    BraydanTaffy Posts: 504 Member
    Icing my newly screeching sciatic nerve, while I polish up my resume to send out tonight for a job.

I'm gonna need some Ibuprofin... stupid sciatic, my least fave nerve... & you're probably fat, too.

giphy.gif[img][/img]