• Sharsou
    Sharsou Posts: 8,844 Member
    lgfaciane wrote: »
    opupju6t4c2g.jpg
    Looking to meet like minded ppl

Great transformation!👍🏻👍🏻
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    I had a first date/meet in person lined up for today but I am sick. I am worried that I might be contagious, or at very least feel like I look like a zombie. He is unconcerned though and still happy to meet up 🤷🏼‍♀️

How did it go?

It was very nice. The conversation was easy and we got along very well. I doubt it will go any further than that, but it was a good way to spend a couple of hours

That is great that you got a nice evening out of it.. ya never know, there might be more 😃

He's fading out of the picture already, so I doubt it 🤣

th?id=OGC.ef75ac507304d3427f1d02410f839676&pid=Api&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.giphy.com%2fmedia%2fka1GaxF7fp9sc%2fgiphy.gif&ehk=lPZBA1kY%2fOJXw6JPpLAaNSeNeHus0TARFJTa8yyllss%3d

Well, you did get a nice evening out of it 🙂
  • DuathlonDon22
    DuathlonDon22 Posts: 21 Member
    Hi! I'm Don....I'm new to the group.......
  • peppernic2
    peppernic2 Posts: 84 Member
    Howdy All!!!!
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Hi hi peeps!

We have a public holiday today. It is youth day. I will be making pancakes (not American pancakes, South African pancakes) for my particular youth. Although perhaps some flapjacks would also work 🤔
  • DuathlonDon22
    Good Morning Everyone! HHD!!
  • ajlmfp22
    ajlmfp22 Posts: 54 Member
    Still single but I'm not sure if I want to mingle yet because people are back to being nasty :s
    COVID restrictions lifted at the gym a few weeks ago, and people suddenly decided that it's OK to not wash hands after using the bathroom or wipe down equipment after use :|
  • monicaschale
    monicaschale Posts: 8 Member
    Good morning ! Thought I would stop in and say hello!
  • SleepLiftRepeat94
    SleepLiftRepeat94 Posts: 37 Member
    Happy Humpday!
  • DuathlonDon22
    Good morning from Niagara Falls Canada 🇨🇦!!
  • Versicolour
    Friday is almost here! Yippee! Another weekend confined to the house. I can't wait!
  • Savagawea
    Savagawea Posts: 62 Member
    In Washington state! New to this group… not new to MFP
  • DuathlonDon22
    edited June 2021
    Happy Friday everyone! I'm Don from Niagara Falls, Canada...I've been separated now for a year...feel free to add me as friend...I've been on mfp since 2012 with a couple of different user names...I'm active and supportive on mfp.......have a great day!
  • DuathlonDon22
    Sorry..didn't mean to kill the thread.....
  • mikerommfp
    mikerommfp Posts: 70 Member
    Hi everyone 👋
  • DuathlonDon22
    HHD everyone!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    🎶 Happy divorciversary to me; happy divorciversary to me; I'm now free to be me; happy divorciversary to me 🎶

Congratulations Nadine 🤗
  • Versicolour
    Hello there singles. A new week looms and I wonder what life changing event will happen this week