My 30 day shred results with progress pics!

Options

Replies

• kirstyfromscotland
    Options
    wow thats gr8, u must feel so good.x
  • rgarcia676
    Options
    WOW....you look great....what is this 30d people are talking about? i need to do somehtin g& love to work in 30d increments!
  • Gwendalyne
    Gwendalyne Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Great results!
  • daniellesb1
    daniellesb1 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    WOW !! This is AWESOME ! It def looks like a lot more thatn 6Lbs ! Now I have to get back on doing it, as well ! Good job ! :)
  • Nickstery
    Nickstery Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • nadiaez
    nadiaez Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    wow I am so buying the 30 day shred! Your before pic is exactly what my belly looks like now....thank you so much for posting, that is excellent motivation!
  • navyw1fe
    navyw1fe Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    WOW....you look great....what is this 30d people are talking about? i need to do somehtin g& love to work in 30d increments!

Its a Jillian Micheals dvd(biggest loser trainer) well not anymore:( its a 30 day workout with 3 levels and each level is to be done for 10 days but i did level 1 for 15 because my knees were killing me. 28mins each level and she has beginner and advance moves you can follow..i did beginner for the most part but for level 3 did advanced the last few days. her voice can get annoying so i just turned the volume down and music up!!
  • mamashatzie
    mamashatzie Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Holy cow, that's freakin' fantastic. I've been thinking about buying it but now I definitely need to.
  • carriann2012
    carriann2012 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: Ok...I am going to buy that now. Thanks for sharing. That is Awesome!!
  • UphillBattleAxe
    UphillBattleAxe Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    What an amazing result - hard work pays off....Jillian would be proud :-)

Your before and after pics are SO motivating - I know this DVD kills so need pictures like yours in my head for when the going gets tough!!!!!
  • jennarandhayes
    jennarandhayes Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is amazing! I am on day 9 of level 1 and I hope to have great results like that. Such a motivation.
  • nichole883
    nichole883 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Amazing results! Way to go!!
  • OneBryteSmile
    OneBryteSmile Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    Wow your results were fantastic! Way to go.
  • cressinghamroad
    Options
    Hi, does anyone know how many calories you burn roughly on Level 1 of 30 day shred?
  • dsengel01
    dsengel01 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC results!! Congratulations. I'm on L1D2 myself - you're after pics are my motivation to keep going - thank your for posting :happy:
  • navyw1fe
    navyw1fe Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Hi, does anyone know how many calories you burn roughly on Level 1 of 30 day shred?

If you dont have a heart rate monitor then log as circuit training general 20mins..your calories burned goes by your current weight so its different for everyone..i burned around 170 for my current weight!!
  • MrsWibbly
    MrsWibbly Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    My belly looks like your before pics - did 20 days a while back but had to give up for a while with an unrelated shoulder injury. I was doing well, but recently have put 8-10 lbs on so I am now back on track and 2 days into level 1. Before and after pics will be posted when I complete it!
  • Renee2GetFit
    Renee2GetFit Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!! Great job! I'm on day 4 and feel sore but I keep looking at all of these success pictures and that keeps my motivation going. Again, you look great!!
  • momof2osaurus
    momof2osaurus Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Man, that's awesome!!

I swear, every time I see progress pics form 30-Day Shred, the person lost like 5 lbs but got a BRAND NEW body!!
  • GreenLifeGirl
    GreenLifeGirl Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Unbelieveable!!!! Cant believe these amazing results in 30 days! Reminds me I need to record my measurements, too!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!