What little things bother you about your SO?

Options

Replies

• Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    well if he knows its fine but theres been plenty of threads in here when women especially go on and on about their SOs bad traits and dont ever once mention them knowing about those thoughts
  • FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    S/O bashing is so retarded. Go talk to them. Jeez.

the ones i have reads have not really been bashing, there is always going to be something about a person that will annoy you, things you are not gona change, agreement in everything would be boring . If you love some one you just accept that annoing thing and look beyond it
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    oh i totally agree about that. agreement on everything IS the suck.

I just dont like some of the women's attitudes about their SOs on here. I worry that these poor men either A) get too much *kitten* for little things at home or B) have no idea their SO feels this way
  • FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options

I just dont like some of the women's attitudes about their SOs on here. I worry that these poor men either A) get too much *kitten* for little things at home or B) have no idea their SO feels this way

oh mine knows that i wished he'd eat bettter, he knows my exact views on frozen burritos lol.. the ear thing ... well maybe some day.
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    I love that he lets me get on with my life the way I want. I don't like that he is too hard on the children.
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    He hates it when I track my calories and that bugs me cuz I want to know what I consume, etc and also sometimes he puts too much on his plate and I worry about him. I don't hate it, but it's to the point where he has way too much to do and I'm afraid it will affect his health.
    I love how romantic he is, and I'm truly blessed to have such a wonderful man by my side.
  • Brannock8
    Brannock8 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    His invisibility. Effing annoying.

Dating superhero's can be tough
  • overzoelous
    overzoelous Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I don't like it when my cat bites my elbow in my sleep, or lays on my bladder when I have to pee and am just too lazy to get up.
  • otr12
    otr12 Posts: 632 Member
    Options

Yep.
  • beccyleigh
    beccyleigh Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    Bothers: too many

Loves: too many
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    Mine isnt romantic and when he tries its just funny because he is so awkward with it. The things I love about him are so many I dont know where to start, but I will say he wants us(me and our children) to have everything we desire, which in return causes him to be a workaholic.(oops, thats 2 faults)
    Funny that I dont ask for much. Im way more about the family and doing things together.
    Bottom line is in order to be with him for the past 20 years I have learned to accept all good and bad.

My SO says all those things about me. I am the most un romantic person to the point she laughs and I am a workaholic. That and when we fight she's called me fat before. :-( That's the hit below the belt!
  • sosayscyndi
    sosayscyndi Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I HATE when he corrects me! but, i LOVE his hugs and how much he still loves me after a decade.
  • albayin
    albayin Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    He's so logical and his brain works like a computer. :(
  • martinah4
    martinah4 Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Bothers me: He's an effin' Talk Blocker! Whenever I'm talking on the phone to a friend, he always has to talk to me AND whoever I'm on the phone with by making little comments in the background. Or, tell her this, say that, ask this....Of course, when HE is on the phone with someone, no one better make a sound or it's off with your head!

Good things: He puts up with all my annoying crap. And I snore pretty loud for a woman ;^D

HAHA I can so relate to the talk blocker. My one sister tells me that if he does not shut up I am going to come over and kick his butt.

It's ridiculous! The only time I can truly have a phone conversation is when he's at work or I'm away from him!
  • HollyTsiaussis
    HollyTsiaussis Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    His overreacting bothers me quite a lot.
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    well if he knows its fine but theres been plenty of threads in here when women especially go on and on about their SOs bad traits and dont ever once mention them knowing about those thoughts

I'm actually reading these to my husband and he's snickering because quite a few of the things women are annoyed about their husbands doing are things that I do. He said, "You're such a dude and yes, those things are annoying." :laugh:

Anyway, the little thing that bothers me about him is that he's ridiculously uptight about things being cleaned and put away. He actually follows me around while I'm cooking and cleans up after me. Which is particularly maddening when I turn around to grab an ingredient and he has put it away. Or the other day I cooked brats in beer and onions. I wanted to use the onions as a topping, but when I was out grilling the brats, he dumped the beer and onions down the drain and washed the pan. :sad:

What I love most about him is how supportive and patient he is. He puts up with all my crazy and believe me, there is a whole damn lot of it.
  • Mixmode
    Mixmode Posts: 332
    Options
    Reading all these posts makes me realize what a good man I am. I cook pretty much everything, clean, do laundry (I even iron pretty damn good if needed), I care for our daughter (get her up and out the door to school every morning as well as feed & bathe her on the nights I have off) and I work 2 jobs @ 55-60 hrs a week.
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    oh I thought of ONE thing

Anti PDA

to the point where once I kissed him on the cheek in public and he literally said "whoooooooaa relax"

I mean come the eff on.
  • Mixmode
    Mixmode Posts: 332
    Options

Anti PDA

to the point where once I kissed him on the cheek in public and he literally said "whoooooooaa relax"

I mean come the eff on.

ok THATS a bit redic. Ease the eff up dude.
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options

Anti PDA

I mean come the eff on.

ok THATS a bit redic. Ease the eff up dude.

Other than the distance(which we're working on fixing) It's my only complaint. And it's most annoying because of the distance.

I told him "you know, when we get married....you're going to have to kiss me" he laughed.