Over 200 Club Week 4 (open group)

Options

Replies

• rosered51
    rosered51 Posts: 189
    Options
    Haven't heard from aman...do we have a new challenge as yet?
  • ricksnaustin
    ricksnaustin Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    I am here. :drinker:
  • pegm
    pegm Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, just checking in. I got 90 minutes in on the treadmill. I ran 1/2 mile at 5mph for the first time! I hope to be able to run an entire mile in 3 weeks. Have a great week everyone!
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Challenge yet? Just checking to see if I missed it
  • awestfall
    awestfall Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    Where is the new challenge?
  • Matterafun
    Options
    Weigh-in for me today is 196.8, which is down 1.8 lbs from last week (198.6). Slow but steady!! :smile:

Way to go - under the 200 mark! Well - my weigh in is 221 - which is probably the same as last week, but we went away for a romantic weekend and I haven't logged my food all week because I have been sick...so I am just happy I didn't gain. I need some motivation! I haven't worked out for 2 weeks now - last week we had company and this week I have a brutal cold and can't seem to catch my breath. I feel horrible and guilty and disappointed in myself and need to just snap out of it. Any one else ever gone through a slump like this too?

Thanks! It feels good to finally be under 200, but now I've just got to keep it under! :smile:

Hang in there, get better and get back to exercising as soon as you can. I had a really bad head cold this past week and didn't workout nearly as much as normal. However, if you can keep an eye on your caloric intake and drink lots of water, then you should be okay for a short while without exercise. My first workout at the end of being sick was strength training that included lunges and kept my heart pumping at a good fat-burning rate. Even though I still had my cold, working up a sweat without a high intensity workout and drinking lots of water really helped me feel better. Get well soon!
  • abagwill
    abagwill Posts: 222
    Options
    Sorry Guys! I have been totally MIA and I feel bad!

Does anyone have a suggestion for this week's challenge? It's been really hard for me to get on managing the baby and school... I would love suggestions for the challenge though!
  • MyaPapaya75
    Options
    Sorry Guys! I have been totally MIA and I feel bad!

Does anyone have a suggestion for this week's challenge? It's been really hard for me to get on managing the baby and school... I would love suggestions for the challenge though!

Crunches!!!:drinker:
  • abagwill
    abagwill Posts: 222
    Options
    Awesome thank you Mya!!!

NEW CHALLENGE: THE CRUNCHES CHALLENGE

Log How many crunches you can do each day and report back! Remember Weigh in is on Friday! Keep track of your goals! Stay on the boards and utilize the team members!

Good Luck!
  • swiftyoung
    swiftyoung Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Weighing in at 216.2 down 4lbs this week
    Thanks for all your support
  • MyaPapaya75
    Options
    Weighing in at 216.2 down 4lbs this week
    Thanks for all your support
    wtg swifty!!!!!!!!!:drinker:
  • MyaPapaya75
    Options
    100 crunches for me today...I hope crunches are worth the sweat lol:flowerforyou:
  • jocelynnbug
    jocelynnbug Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    ok i did 32 upper body crunches and
    30 lower body crunches
    lower body hurt so bad but feel so good
    :tongue:
  • danigirl
    danigirl Posts: 17
    Options
    Ok, so I just did BL Cardio Max- that baby is a killer! I got through levels 1 and 2 and burned 500 cal! Woo Hoo! I also started a lean round of P90X today so I did 60 min of core.

My boyfriend and I usually do pull ups and crunches together, so I'll report on my number later.

Question: How much water are you all drinking each day when you're doing well? I've been trying to drink a gallon a day, but that is hard to do! I can usually get down 3 liters, but thats it on most days.

Hope you all are having a great night!
  • PinkableLove
    Options
    Weigh In for last week: 276 (down 4 lbs)

I missed the crunches challenge today so i will start them tomorrow
  • MyaPapaya75
    Options
    Ok, so I just did BL Cardio Max- that baby is a killer! I got through levels 1 and 2 and burned 500 cal! Woo Hoo! I also started a lean round of P90X today so I did 60 min of core.

My boyfriend and I usually do pull ups and crunches together, so I'll report on my number later.

Question: How much water are you all drinking each day when you're doing well? I've been trying to drink a gallon a day, but that is hard to do! I can usually get down 3 liters, but thats it on most days.

Hope you all are having a great night!
    I dont drink nearly gallon ..6-8 glasses for me when summer comes I wil drink more naturally
  • Mette
    Mette Posts: 29
    Options
    Hi all, I think this is where I need to be - the numbers don't lie. I've gained 5 pounds back in the last week - I know :mad: but I'm trying to change it. I'll try to join the challenge by walking this week.

I'll read up on all you guys later - I just need to commit right now to my eating and exercising.

Will post weight on friday.

Wanning
  • Matterafun
    Options
    Hi all, I think this is where I need to be - the numbers don't lie. I've gained 5 pounds back in the last week - I know :mad: but I'm trying to change it. I'll try to join the challenge by walking this week.

I'll read up on all you guys later - I just need to commit right now to my eating and exercising.

Will post weight on friday.

Wanning

Welcome! Hang in there. I know you can do it and get back on track. We're all in this together, so we're with you girl! :smile:
  • awestfall
    awestfall Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    100 crunches for me !!
  • whynotme
    whynotme Posts: 16
    Options
    Ok, ok....I will try. This is one of my least favorite exercises! But I will try.:sick: