MFP

Options
Is anyone else like me and starting to think this site is turning into a joke?

Replies

• XxXstars9967XxX
    Options
    What's your problem? I know allot of people who will agree with me about what I said. It's pretty sad that taso's gone and people that are *kitten* stay.
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    No. If you live on these forums 24/7 and mske it your life I could see how it could feel like there is no more reason to life and all the good stuffs that come with it...

This is a valid tool for me, for my weight loss... That is all. To motivate and be motivated.
  • SimplyFreckled
    SimplyFreckled Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: You're pretty
  • XxXstars9967XxX
    Options
    :flowerforyou: You're pretty
    Thnx :)
  • DreamLittleDarling
    Options
    :noway:
  • XxXstars9967XxX
    Options
    To anyone who decided to leave useless responses this thread was entitled for people that agree with what TASO42 was talking about.
  • rpugliese001
    Options
    It does get silly at times with the posts. BUT, I have used some other calorie counters over the web and this seems the best so far.

With all the banter and silly topics, if it keeps me on track, who cares. I would rather ignore them and use the site to reach the goal weight.p
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    FACE PALM
  • DreamLittleDarling
    Options
    To anyone who decided to leave useless responses this thread was entitled for people that agree with what TASO42 was talking about.

think you've been reported yet?!

ugh. and *sigh* and *blah*

this is all just stoopid.

1st amendment FTW!

I agree with you, completely, btw
  • audram420
    audram420 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    No. If you live on these forums 24/7 and mske it your life I could see how it could feel like there is no more reason to life and all the good stuffs that come with it...

This is a valid tool for me, for my weight loss... That is all. To motivate and be motivated.

I just made a similar point on my profile page...i won't let this interfere with my goals.
  • iElliie
    iElliie Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I strictly use it for my weight loss. Besides the motivation I've gotten on this site, that's about how much I use it.
    I'm more so into just tracking my food on my phone and then I'm done with the site. Keep a positive attitude :)
  • Banks01
    Banks01 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    What's your problem? I know allot of people who will agree with me about what I said. It's pretty sad that taso's gone and people that are *kitten* stay.

A horse walks into a bar and the bartender says:

"HEY, why the long face?"
  • iElliie
    Options

I just made a similar point on my profile page...i won't let this interfere with my goals.
    That's how I look at it. Strictly for my goals, and to motivate others if needed
  • roebuck1908
    Options
    As we say in my country glupa kuja
  • XxXstars9967XxX
    Options
    I'm not saying its a bad site for weight loss. I've lost 27lbs all thanks to mfp. I just think allot of the stuff that's been going on lately is crazy.
  • DreamLittleDarling
    Options

A horse walks into a bar and the bartender says:

"HEY, why the long face?"

^this
  • robpett2001
    robpett2001 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    *quietly tracking his calories, his exercise minutes, cheering on his friends, reading the interesting forum posts, ignoring the ones that aren't useful to me, and saying a small thank you for the wonderfulness of MFP*

MFP is whatever you make it for yourself.
  • iElliie
    Options
    *quietly tracking his calories, his exercise minutes, cheering on his friends, reading the interesting forum posts, ignoring the ones that aren't useful to me, and saying a small thank you for the wonderfulness of MFP*

Perfectly said!
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options

Except when the posts you find interesting keep getting deleted.
  • DreamLittleDarling
    Options

Except when the posts you find interesting keep getting deleted.

^this. and ^this. and one more time... ^this.