Finally the scales changed...... for the better

Options
Hi all

I just had to shout from the roof tops I have lost 4lbs.

This is the first I have lost in 4 weeks I know weight isn't everything but it sure feels good.
I thinks (pretty sure) that my body was in starvation mode before coz I defo wasn't eating enough so I put my faith in the advice on this site and upped my cals some days I struggle to eat them but I do a glass of full fat milk usually makes up the difference, I read up in can take 2 - 3 weeks to get your metabolism back to normal and this has been spot on I actually get hungry now and I feel gr8 and at last I have got the scales moving downward I am just going to keep going now I will reach my goal.

Thanks for listening and for all those that constantly repeat with their posts about starvation mode thank you it is because of you guys that I have got back on track so give yourselves a pat on the back from me.

THANK YOU :flowerforyou:

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Replies

• vicky1
    vicky1 Posts: 236
    Options
    Hi all

I just had to shout from the roof tops I have lost 4lbs.

This is the first I have lost in 4 weeks I know weight isn't everything but it sure feels good.
    I thinks (pretty sure) that my body was in starvation mode before coz I defo wasn't eating enough so I put my faith in the advice on this site and upped my cals some days I struggle to eat them but I do a glass of full fat milk usually makes up the difference, I read up in can take 2 - 3 weeks to get your metabolism back to normal and this has been spot on I actually get hungry now and I feel gr8 and at last I have got the scales moving downward I am just going to keep going now I will reach my goal.

Thanks for listening and for all those that constantly repeat with their posts about starvation mode thank you it is because of you guys that I have got back on track so give yourselves a pat on the back from me.

THANK YOU :flowerforyou:

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • sophiesxox
    Options
    Yay! Well done!
    Ive been reading about starvation mode recently too, i thought i was being good by being under in calories but it seems i was wrong!
    better start eating more...if i have to... :laugh:
  • rheston
    rheston Posts: 638
    Options
    That is terrific news. I think we can all relate to that feeling very, very much.

Congratulations!:flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • julie737
    julie737 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Well done and congrats!

It just goes to show hard work and really paying attention to your intake will pay off!
  • pam0206
    pam0206 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: Nothing like a loss for motivation!!!!!!! YAY!
  • melathon
    melathon Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
    :flowerforyou:
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    Hooray for eating and losing !

Big up to you!:flowerforyou:
  • its time for change
    Options
    woohoo!!! :drinker: ! Yeah!!! :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!:drinker:
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Excellent job. I know I have been working at getting mine back as well. Keep up the good work.
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Cheers!!!!

Keep up the good work!