What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Options

Replies

• acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,605 Member
    Options
    Dak dori tang with basmati rice and some Korean namul made with vegetable oddments lingering at the bottom of the fridge. Used up some cucumber, mung bean sprouts and watercress.
    jn4gfah03wkr.jpeg
  • EyeOTS
    EyeOTS Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Egg, vegtables, and asparagus asiago bruchetta over toast

rchav95z03uc.jpg
  • acpgee
    Options
    Rare weeknight dinner party with friends wanting to visit after work to bring gifts from vacation. `Linguine con bottarga as primo where bottarga was a vacation gift. Secondo was salmon mi cuit, Sichuan smashed cucumber salad, and Thai seafood sauce. Dolce was panna cotta with caramel/espresso sauce.
    zadpw05t8fsz.jpeg
    3lszhsg8cc58.jpeg
    uwrmg60cx16x.jpeg
  • BarbaraHelen2013
    BarbaraHelen2013 Posts: 1,940 Member
    Options
    Strange collection of stuff I needed to use up today!

Mushroom Rice from two days ago - I added Vegan Bacon Lardons and Broad Beans because I was craving the broad beans! 😂

Served with various veg roasted and a bit of Italian Tomato sauce stirred through. Surprisingly tasty dinner!

neijhrhjzg4v.jpeg
  • acpgee
    Options
    Turkish watermelon salad followed by Sicilian linguine with pesto alla Trapanese.
    dq52gfjy7xzu.jpg
    shzhnpygcux8.jpg
  • DeeDee2211
    DeeDee2211 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    fbic7ijehufz.jpeg

122grams low fat cottage cheese, 94 grams 5 bean salad, 72 grams garden fresh tomatoes...not shown 4 fig and olive crisps and 139 grams of watermelon that I shared with the dog. Total calories 270...means I can have a decadent homemade hot chocolate later today😁
  • acpgee
    Options
    Lamb cutlets and roast asparagus cooked in the air fryer. Boiled new potatoes.
    b1ug6cq8b6vp.jpeg
  • acpgee
    Options
    Cantonese char siu pork cooked in the sous vide and finished with a blow torch. A selection of mostly Korean veggie sides. Courgette, carrot and wakame namuls. Pickled watermelon rind. Thai seafood dipping sauce.
    yz7xix9mp2t1.jpeg
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    Options
    Air fried chicken legs, mashed potatoes and tomato/mozzarella salad. I don't think it's worth the time to air fry chicken. It took about 25 minutes and while it was crispier than what I get with oven baked I don't eat the skin so it's adds no value. Also when I do the shake & bake method in the oven the spice flavors permeate the meat but that doesn't happen in the air fryer. It was still a useful experiment.

lsqs1a3a8opn.jpeg
  • BarbaraHelen2013
    BarbaraHelen2013 Posts: 1,940 Member
    Options
    ^^^ I saw tomatoes and marshmallows! 😂
  • acpgee
    Options
    Hubby didn't feel well so dinner was light and odd. Salad with blue cheese and candied nuts. Panna cotta with fruit.
    nnqi1mf4emtu.jpeg
    jjo7iwl2qaqz.jpeg
  • yweight2020
    yweight2020 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    oqfuns8bll06.jpg
    Warm salmon on top of a bed of salad.