What movie or show that you are watching right now?

Options

Replies

• _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    Sex/Life.
    It's so good

Yes!!!! Started yesterday.

Love it!!
    Reached episode 3 yet? 😏

I'm on episode 5 😂 That was the last episode I watched last night though 😬😏

I may have replayed once or twice, you know, just to be certain of what I saw 😇

I might have hit the pause button on purpose. There's another one like this called Dark Desire. It is foreign (Spanish) but if you dont mind reading subtitles is pretty good too.
  • tinaBawesome
    tinaBawesome Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    The Gift on Netflix
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,543 Member
    Options
    Impossible Engineering

d1dlrdi15xgt.jpeg
  • Sixteen_Tons
    Sixteen_Tons Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Columbo
  • jjpptt2
    jjpptt2 Posts: 5,650 Member
    Options
    The Case Against 8
  • Miz_Owl
    Miz_Owl Posts: 3,026 Member
    Options
    gaih0fdozly6.jpeg
  • Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,364 Member
    Options
    Chicago P.D.
    911 Lone Star
  • jjpptt2
    jjpptt2 Posts: 5,650 Member
    Options
    Animal Kingdom
  • Sweet_A
    Sweet_A Posts: 7,694 Member
    Options
    znibedmzvsuv.jpeg
  • BraydanTaffy
    BraydanTaffy Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Disclaimer: Although the following is a spoiler to any unfamiliar with his story, the info is readily available on anything online on Gary & it's the 1st info given in the doc... it's also included in the doc description online.

Watching a doc about the odd death of investigative reporter-writer, Gary Devore, called The Writer with No Hands. Labeled a suicide, he was found in his car, in the water, both hands severed at the wrists & missing... of course, all his materials were missing, laptop gone.

Prior to driving into the canal, going the wrong way on the highway with no headlights in the dark, he spoke to his wife on his cell phone, excited to have found groundbreaking, frightening info he was now going to report on. She asked how he felt & he replied he was elated, adrenaline running & couldn't wait to get home to tell her about his discoveries.

His story is similar to investigative reporters Gary Webb (the movie The Messenger is about Gary) & his discovery of CIA-Contra-crack cocaine connections (who committed "suicide" by shooting himself in the head, twice) & Danny Casolaro, who discovered CIA-Inslaw-October surprise-Iran hostage connections & then committed "suicide" by cutting his wrists so deeply, his hands were almost completely severed... yeah, those suicides were real. True to form, all of Danny's materials disappeared. With Gary, the CIA made it impossible for him to work.

The doc is interesting & a frightening story... the ending is a bit stupid. It's currently for free on YTube, but watch it soon, as it will disappear.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkDzpt9b9WA&t=1s
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,594 Member
    Options
    Just finished Black Widow.

They're definitely moving into the next phase and I'm so here for it.
  • getting_stronger1483
    getting_stronger1483 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I keep re-watching 365 Days! :#
  • BraydanTaffy
    BraydanTaffy Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Trapped, an IC cop thriller series.
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,543 Member
    Options
    Just finished watching,

a54lafij5a8q.jpeg
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    Mr. Mercedes S1 (2017)

Apparently I have Stephen King to blame for this. Serial killer. Incest. Incontinence. Still, fairly riveting.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    Mr. Mercedes S1 (2017)

Apparently I have Stephen King to blame for this. Serial killer. Incest. Incontinence. Still, fairly riveting.

My kind of movie. Romance. Comedy. :)
    No, really I've been into thrillers lately so sounds right up my alley.
  • LoveyChar
    LoveyChar Posts: 4,335 Member
    Options
    Crimson Peak
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,862 Member
    Options
    BattleStar Galactica. Still amazing. I’m looking forward to what Sam Esmail does with the IP.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,594 Member
    Options
    Well, I finished Loki and then started watching this seminar video on the rules behind filling out a govt form and it was so boring and I would do better with a transcript of the thing.

So I stopped and rewatched a couple flash mob videos I linked in another thread. :)

Then emailed the company to see if said transcript actually exists.
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    Mr. Mercedes S2 (2018) 😬