pipcd34 Posts: 16,520 Member
    Iiii
  • csofled
    csofled Posts: 3,022 Member
    📚🪴😊
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,683 Member
    Good late morning...
    Well got over and out of the mammogram pretty quick but yikes does it hurt.
    Lucky it was fast...
    I came home and took a 45 min nap.. the phone rang it was the social security office the nephrologist hasnt sent in needed paperwork and this is the 3rd time it has been sent..ugh.
    And just wanted an answer to a few more questions.. im hoping they get the show on the road so to speak.
    I am still feeling pretty groggy..but will limp through picking Dan up and dropping Homer off.then will come home and relax for the rest of the day.. i have to be at the garage tomorrow at 8 am to get an oil change and then take Dan to work 2-6 tomorrow
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,334 Member
    Did a Peak Fit Challenge DVD today then took a walk. The plan for tomorrow is to do a Weight Watcher’s 15 Minute Bootcamp DVD.

RV Rita – Vince read about the UFO parts in the paper. He has an area 51 parking permit sticker on his car that he got off the internet. Honestly, it looks very official. Do you know that we were going to the dumpster when we lived in the apartment we met another lady who lived in the apartment complex and she said to Vince “are you the guy with the area 51 parking permit?” She was totally serious.

The new neighbors have been here for about 2 weeks so I’m thinking their “sort-of” settled in and I would like to take them something. I’m undecided if I would make a taco casserole (my preference) or pineapple zucchini muffins. Only thing is, I don’t have a dish for the casserole that I don’t want returned. Maybe if I can’t find something nice at the Salvation Army, I’ll go to the dollar store. Actually, maybe I should go to the dollar store – it’ll probably be cheaper. (Told you I was a cheapskate...lol)

Barbie – to me, ceramics is really relaxing, almost as much as laying in the pool listening to the waterfall.

Okie – the thing is...I don’t want to exit the mahjongg. I enjoy playing. I just can’t justify driving that distance. I used to get home at 9:30-10:00. Honestly, I really don’t want to get home that late and then have to do things like take out the garbage, take a shower, empty the dishwasher, etc. The best thing I can think of is to be honest that I really don’t want to get home late and I know that no matter what, time will get away from me (especially since I really like the game).

kylia – I remember when we were looking for a refrigerator one time, my FIL who was an EE was very logical and wrote down for me how mathematically, a side-by-side has more square feet of refrigerator space. Then my MIL said “I’ll never get another side-by-side”. You can’t even put a whole pizza box in it without having to have the box on its side! I love my refrigerator with the french door. When we looked at this house the refrigerator was included. I took one look at it and said “I don’t want that refrigerator” because it was a side-by-side. I didn’t even want it in the garage!

Margaret – what a great find for your SIL. You never know what you’ll find at a garage sale!

Counting at the church today. I suspect it might be longer since we’ll probably do two weeks worth at one time. Vince mentioned about going to buy a new clock for the porch. It’s pretty cloudy out today so I’m not that worried that I’ll miss going into the pool.

Counted the money. It was a big deposit, but it came out to the penny. Got dinner ready, now getting milk ready to make yogurt (and try out my new Greek yogurt maker)

Michele NC
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,905 Member
    <3
  • exermom
    Got my yogurt in the IP. Vince needs to leave around 5:45 to meet a guy to sell a bowling ball bag Vince has then we'll probably go to WalMart since we're right there and he can get a prescription for one of the cats and I'll do a little shopping. But now....into the pool

Michele NC
  • skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,814 Member
    B)
  • grandmallie
    Well guess who needs a cpap? Oh well
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    <3
  • dlfk202000
    dlfk202000 Posts: 2,936 Member
    Well guess who needs a cpap? Oh well

I know you didn't want to get one but after you get used to it, and you are getting really good sleep again, you will be happy to have it.
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,194 Member
    Made a raspberry and yogurt ice cream today. I've made it before and it's always fabulous. Just the thing to finish off a big meal. It's also diabetic friendly, with very little added sugar. DSIL's boyfriend is diabetic. Biscuits are coming in the post. :p
    I've decided to make some easy Middle Eastern starters for Saturday dinner, dips etc, and then get a delivery of the main course. That means the main won't be sitting there cooling while we leisurely eat the starters. I've ordered some Middle Eastern type patterned napkins and will use my gold runner. Champagne and rosé or red wine.
    Haven't seen them for over 18 months. Excited. <3

Love Heather UK xxxxxxxx
  • Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 3,034 Member
    Allie - Debby has a good point. Wearing a CPAP can drastically improve your sleep. Imagine sleeping through the night and feeling rested!

My sister is due any minute and I am already feeling crabby. It's going to be a long week.

Annie in Delaware
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,520 Member
    Stats for the day-

First time in a long time ran 5mi. Also found I was entering my time incorrectly in the pace calculator wrong so I was faster than I thought in previous miles Iran, oh well…. It will b right from now on.

Walk w/family- 1hr 41min 16sec, 3.10ap, 70elev, 78ahr, 93mhr, 6.26mi= 510c
    Strava app = 638c
    Zwift home spin bike- 30.52min, 132ahr, 156mhr, 180elev, 133aw, 64arpm, 19.63amph, 10.1mi= 292c
    Zwift app = 237c
    Walk to gym- 11.14min, .51mi= 55c
    Strava app = 62c
    Treadmill jog- 52.23min, 5.7sp, last.20mi 7.0sp, 136ahr, 159mhr, 10.05min mi, 5mi= 536c
    Walk gym to home- 11.15min, .53mi= 58c

Total cal 1451
  • LisaInArkansas
    LisaInArkansas Posts: 2,366 Member
    :p
  • grandmallie
    Thanks for the vote of confidence..im just a bit nervous, but yes a good nights sleep is great
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,045 Member
    edited July 2021
    I talked to brother today. He said the auction in New York was quite interesting. It was at Sotheby's auction house and they all knew about my sister in law. It came in a protected case. There were Chinese their to bid on it too. He said there is nothing like it in China. It is that rare. He encouraged DSIL to take it to the show because he could tell it was similar to those he saw at the St.Louis Art Museum. I did tease him about living in a McMansion. I saw their home on line. Yet to see it. They bought it right before start of pandemic. I see why she wanted it. She is a gourmet cook and the kitchen is to live for.

He said the owner was quite a character. It was an estate sale so he had past and he was a hoarder. How he got it is unknown. Brother said it might have come out of China during the Boxer Rebellion. It would not leave China today. I teased him and said he should look through his hoard maybe he would have such a treasure, and he could retire. I started singing "Let It Go".
  • exermom
    Rori - always love seeing pics of Mars. It's just amazing that he will be on a leash

Well, I've decided that I'm not going to answer that gal about the mahjongg. I told her that I needed to leave early and she asked for what? Basically, it's none of her business. So I'm not even going to answer.

Allie - a good night's sleep is always welcome. Vince wears one and he noticed how less his afib was.

Michele NC