What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Replies

• EyeOTS
    EyeOTS Posts: 362 Member
    82nfqmh408v0.jpg
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    Grilled chicken, spaghetti w/pesto, Caesar salad.

5s2jlq89tyeb.jpeg
  • EyeOTS
    EyeOTS Posts: 362 Member
    p8slxte84c9h.jpeg

Baked Sweet Potato, Wilted Spinach, Harissa Roasted Peppers, Onions, Olives and Chickpeas. With a big salad. 😋

Oh man! Lucky you, that looks amazing
  • TouchAsMarshmellows
    TouchAsMarshmellows Posts: 25 Member
    w4uixjz136xu.jpg

Pork spicy pineapple sausage and kraut
  • Cindyk4919
    Cindyk4919 Posts: 465 Member
    Almost Paleo pancake
    2 eggs
    1 banana
    1 tablespoon of self rising flour
    Topped with a sliced fresh peach, low fat plain Greek yogurt and a drizzle of buckwheat honey
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,594 Member
    Still trying to finish the raw meat that might have partially thawed on Wednesday when the freezer alarm went off. We still need to deal with a couple of raw steaks in the freezer but other than that all the meat that was in the freezer has been cooked sous vide and refrozen or eaten. Tonight we had the duck legs roasted in the air fryer with hasselback new potatoes and roast asparagus with red wine sauce.
    0j27ik738qfq.jpg

• PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    @BarbaraHelen2013 - yummy to the curry and also that salad on previous page looked super good too!!!
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,594 Member
    Cambodian street corn and beef lok lak with lime/pepper dipping sauces, one hot and the other one not.
    55nwwrxa3ea7.jpeg
  • stephaniek511
    stephaniek511 Posts: 86 Member
    lhdo2xmuxjj3.jpeg

Chickpea & Black Eyed Bean Curry, Peas Pilau, Poppadum and Tomato Salad.

@BarabarHelen2013 - this looks yummy, could you share the recipe?
  • BarbaraHelen2013
    BarbaraHelen2013 Posts: 1,940 Member
    @stephaniek511

This is the recipe I based it on - I subbed black eyed beans for half the chickpeas. Also added a yellow pepper and used Skyr with a a tbsp of coconut milk powder mixed in to replace the coconut milk to reduce the calories. Also skipped the oil by sautéing the onion in a splash of the vegetable stock. It’s a good base recipe, spice wise to tweak to your own tastes!

https://www.thefieryvegetarian.com/chickpea-spinach-curry/
  • lavenderyousif
    lavenderyousif Posts: 1 Member
    This is a (good) day's worth of food for me. I'm a fan of no cook meals during summer.

52cgqwxc2ou7.jpg