Say it..... without really saying it.

Replies

• Peachesand_cream
    Peachesand_cream Posts: 594 Member
    mistwitch wrote: »
    Macaroons

Speaking of which I went to that place to screenshot that beautiful cartoon and enlarged it to post in here under this thread and then I realized that middle macaroon looked a little different from all the other ones I gre up eating then I burst out laughing and probs even peed a little after hanging my head in utter embarrassment cuz I missed the joke but that's not the first time and it sure as he// won't be the last smh

That’s why I said to study it! 🤣

pk29q0iavoic.gif

I'll be in here if you need me
  • mistwitch
    mistwitch Posts: 184 Member
    Oh wait...it said if you have kids :#

My interpretation is funnier
  • eatpolerepeat
    eatpolerepeat Posts: 26,454 Member
    Macaroons

Speaking of which I went to that place to screenshot that beautiful cartoon and enlarged it to post in here under this thread and then I realized that middle macaroon looked a little different from all the other ones I gre up eating then I burst out laughing and probs even peed a little after hanging my head in utter embarrassment cuz I missed the joke but that's not the first time and it sure as he// won't be the last smh

I think I seen this myself, just today
  • Peachesand_cream
    Macaroons

Study it!
  • eatpolerepeat
    Macaroons

Study it!

My guy asked me, all serious like, if I'd make him a macaroon and I was like, yea sure, when you coming to get it and then I got that sent 😂

• Peachesand_cream
    Macaroons

Study it!

My guy asked me, all serious like, if I'd make him a macaroon and I was like, yea sure, when you coming to get it and then I got that sent 😂

😆

So many things I could say
    So many things I won't say 🤐
  • eatpolerepeat
    Macaroons

Study it!

😆

So many things I could say
    So many things I won't say 🤐

Best way 🤐
    Stunned how it only took me 0.006 seconds to spot
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,026 Member
    lx1x wrote: »
    That’s ok 👍 im not here for you anyway 😁

Darn. Oh well

Wait.. oooh that.. nvm
    lx1x wrote: »
    Yeah sure.. whatever.. you been here for how long?

What’s nvm? Speak proper man! 😂

🤔 more like 8 years on and off

Nvm=nevermind

😉
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 11,975 Member
    a7puvlkau4v4.jpeg
  • mistwitch
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    a7puvlkau4v4.jpeg
    I can tell by the shape of the nose it’s supposed to be one of those double pictures but I can only see the French Canadian smoking
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 2,950 Member
    a7puvlkau4v4.jpeg
    I can tell by the shape of the nose it’s supposed to be one of those double pictures but I can only see the French Canadian smoking

Young girl with head turned in beanie and heavy hooded coat
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,250 Member
    a7puvlkau4v4.jpeg

I saw a young person looking away and smoking out their neck 😬
  • mistwitch
    a7puvlkau4v4.jpeg

I saw a young person looking away and smoking out their neck 😬

🤣 Now I’m going to look for this
  • Lady_ovthe_lakes
    Lady_ovthe_lakes Posts: 74 Member
    a7puvlkau4v4.jpeg

weird I just see one fugly dude smoking a spliff?
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,026 Member
    I'm out!
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,457 Member
    I don't care if you are or not, do or don't. In fact, I don't care if you drop dead.
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 11,975 Member
    a7puvlkau4v4.jpeg

This is the lesson…..”things aren’t always what they seem”™️
    I just made that up. And trademarked it.
  • PlentyofProtein00
    Who doesn't like recycling!?🤷‍♀️
  • mistwitch

I prefer reuse and repurpose
  • PlentyofProtein00

I prefer reuse and repurpose