Options

Replies

• caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    Reckoner68 wrote: »
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    remember how as kids u could run away from home like that was a legit option

I stood outside with my suitcase for an hour before coming back inside so I could eat lunch

Suitcase? I was all about that handkerchief wrapped around a stick. I’m pretty sure that was the beginning of my minimalist mindset

All you’d need then was a harmonica and a train

I used to daydream about what sorts of things people would put in those things. I loved the idea of going off with just a toothbrush

and harmonica
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options

I stood outside with my suitcase for an hour before coming back inside so I could eat lunch

Suitcase? I was all about that handkerchief wrapped around a stick. I’m pretty sure that was the beginning of my minimalist mindset

I used to daydream about what sorts of things people would put in those things. I loved the idea of going off with just a toothbrush

and harmonica

You’d love it. You can’t fit anything in those things.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options

and harmonica

what would u put in your bundle if u were running away forever rn?

I typed out a long answer and my app shut down so now I’m reluctant to answer again. Hrmph

Basically now that i have roots down, the idea doesn’t hold the same charm for me. But i do fondly remember a time i was stranded overnight in houston with just my ID, a credit card, an ipod, chapstick, eyedrops, and $7. I got everything I needed in the hotel. I felt totally content, like i lacked nothing. Even found a trashy magazine in the bedside table. That was a fun experience
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options

and harmonica

I typed out a long answer and my app shut down so now I’m reluctant to answer again. Hrmph

Basically now that i have roots down, the idea doesn’t hold the same charm for me. But i do fondly remember a time i was stranded overnight in houston with just my ID, a credit card, an ipod, chapstick, eyedrops, and $7. I got everything I needed in the hotel. I felt totally content, like i lacked nothing. Even found a trashy magazine in the bedside table. That was a fun experience
    How trashy?
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

My daughter wanted to run away last year and I told her to go... then she asked if she could eat dinner before she left 😂

I wonder what the statistic is for runaways who never made it out the door cause they got hungry, heh

True Story:

As a kid, I once ran away from home.

Only nobody noticed.... so I came home.

hungry.

I was probably gone close to 45 minutes.
  • Motorsheen
    Options

and harmonica

what flavor chapstick ?
  • Motorsheen
    Options

and harmonica

Credit Cards, A Rolex watch.... Latex..... & I dunno, maybe a sandwich and a fresh pair of socks.
  • mindstateofamonster
    mindstateofamonster Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    the water only reflects what it's been shown

<3

Deep
  • mindstateofamonster
    mindstateofamonster Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    12:01 happy Halloween 🎃
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    edited October 2019
    Options

My daughter wanted to run away last year and I told her to go... then she asked if she could eat dinner before she left 😂

I wonder what the statistic is for runaways who never made it out the door cause they got hungry, heh

I did this as a kid...twice

I ran away as a teenager! Not a good memory
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options

Happy Halloween!
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    iwsg90moxl6z.gif
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    8g5z1agfo4zo.gif
  • mindstateofamonster
    Options

Happy Halloween!

Whew! Trick or Treaters running around outside rinow.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    wyc3n7xgspsh.gif
  • hoppgeorge
    hoppgeorge Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Some of us like that sort of thing
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    g3mox5xrw1g9.jpeg