Say it..... without really saying it.

Options

Replies

• Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Seems like opinions are only allowed if you agree with them.

Isn't that how it always is? I mean, some of us can be okay with opinions different than ours, but some people get downright mean or angry about the difference.

It'd be nice to live in a world where the majority could think critically and analyze why some opinions or words garner the reactions they do and reflect upon it. :heart:

I like to hear differing opinions. I feel like it helps me grow. I may or may not change my mind, but why not hear someone out? It could turn out that they are basing their opinions off "facts" from a source that I wouldn't consider reputable, but maybe not. Maybe they have valid reasons.
    Sometimes I consider it to be a narcissistic trait to not have an open mind and take into consideration that sometimes we all are wrong. 🤷‍♀️

are u finally willing to hear me out about how birds arent real ?

Oh, I already know....

zjr9yh8xvb6j.jpeg

This diagram doesn't explain all of the poop
  • Reckoner68
    Options
    Reckoner68 wrote: »

Isn't that how it always is? I mean, some of us can be okay with opinions different than ours, but some people get downright mean or angry about the difference.

It'd be nice to live in a world where the majority could think critically and analyze why some opinions or words garner the reactions they do and reflect upon it. :heart:

I like to hear differing opinions. I feel like it helps me grow. I may or may not change my mind, but why not hear someone out? It could turn out that they are basing their opinions off "facts" from a source that I wouldn't consider reputable, but maybe not. Maybe they have valid reasons.
    Sometimes I consider it to be a narcissistic trait to not have an open mind and take into consideration that sometimes we all are wrong. 🤷‍♀️

Oh, I already know....

zjr9yh8xvb6j.jpeg

specially formulated tracking substance full of toxic heavy metals and vaccines

Who knows about this? I feel like more people should know about this
  • LiftingSpirits
    LiftingSpirits Posts: 2,207 Member
    Options

Oh, I already know....

zjr9yh8xvb6j.jpeg

specially formulated tracking substance full of toxic heavy metals and vaccines

Who knows about this? I feel like more people should know about this

Mostly the illuminati
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Options

Oh, I already know....

zjr9yh8xvb6j.jpeg

u mean specially formulated tracking substance full of toxic heavy metals and vaccines

I'll be seeing you soon. I'll be in a black suit with black trench coat and smoking a cigarette. We should chat.
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options
    s131951 wrote: »

I'll be seeing you soon. I'll be in a black suit with black trench coat and smoking a cigarette. We should chat.

Ah, Smoking. Populaton control at it's best!
  • s131951
    Options

Ah, Smoking. Populaton control at it's best!

They are Darwin brand
  • s131951
    Options

Oh, I already know....

zjr9yh8xvb6j.jpeg

u mean specially formulated tracking substance full of toxic heavy metals and vaccines

good luck finding me using tor in my cloaked faraday cage!

I chuckled some. That is not a normal response for me. I'll give you a head start. Maybe you should have tried DGB.
  • Reckoner68
    Options

Oh, I already know....

zjr9yh8xvb6j.jpeg

I was just discussing faraday cages the other day and I can't remember who I was talking to

or maybe it was a dream, but if it was a dream, that's even weirder cause that's not somethin I think about often
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options
    I checked, out of your 300 friends (all female), we actually do not have any friends in common. FR denied.
  • s131951
    Options

Oh, I already know....

zjr9yh8xvb6j.jpeg

I was just discussing faraday cages the other day and I can't remember who I was talking to

or maybe it was a dream, but if it was a dream, that's even weirder cause that's not somethin I think about often

Why not?

I suppose you don't keep silver oxide on hand either
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    ... did not see this going from talking about opinions to conspiracies about rats with wings. :laugh:
  • Reckoner68
    Options
    ... did not see this going from talking about opinions to conspiracies about rats with wings. :laugh:

Just another day on the innernetz
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    Options

well we all came here to count calories originally sooo yeah :)
  • LiftingSpirits
    LiftingSpirits Posts: 2,207 Member
    Options

Gotta love it
  • s131951
    Options

well we all came here to count calories originally sooo yeah :)

That seems to happen frequently around me or within me.
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,072 Member
    Options
    You are adorbs but i still think you have serious issues

Thanks, and I'm very aware. I may be bent, but I promise I'm not broken. (Yet)

Lol Yes, you are adorable but this wasn’t for you or anyone else on mfp
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    You are adorbs but i still think you have serious issues

Thanks, and I'm very aware. I may be bent, but I promise I'm not broken. (Yet)

I let you see the parts of me, that weren't all that pretty
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,185 Member
    Options
    It’s not me, it’s you.