• isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Sore
  • Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,361 Member
    Glad it hold
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    I affirm your feelings. Your feelings have value.
  • isalsayourface123
    I affirm your feelings. Your feelings have value.

Thanks, I needed to hear that :)
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    I finally found the title of the song from that video clip I've been watching for almost a decade so now I can listen to it on Spotify
  • ChattyPete
    ChattyPete Posts: 70 Member
    🙈🙊😲👀
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Some people actually use their profile feed for their minute by minute dribbles.
  • isalsayourface123
    Some people actually use their profile feed for their minute by minute dribbles.

I just like to make up dribble and post it here :)
  • Reckoner68

I just like to make up dribble and post it here :)

This is also my MO
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    Desperado, why don't you come to your senses? You've been out riding fences for too long now. Your freedom, oh, your freedom-that's just some people talkin........
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member

I use mine to post strange haikus for people to ponder at. :laugh:
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 wrote: »
    remember how as kids u could run away from home like that was a legit option

I stood outside with my suitcase for an hour before coming back inside so I could eat lunch

My daughter wanted to run away last year and I told her to go... then she asked if she could eat dinner before she left 😂

I wonder what the statistic is for runaways who never made it out the door cause they got hungry, heh
  • isalsayourface123

I stood outside with my suitcase for an hour before coming back inside so I could eat lunch

My daughter wanted to run away last year and I told her to go... then she asked if she could eat dinner before she left 😂

I wonder what the statistic is for runaways who never made it out the door cause they got hungry, heh

I did this as a kid...twice
  • Reckoner68
    caco_ethes wrote: »

Suitcase? I was all about that handkerchief wrapped around a stick. I’m pretty sure that was the beginning of my minimalist mindset

All you’d need then was a harmonica and a train