Reason to smile today

Replies

• JessD9031
    JessD9031 Posts: 581 Member
    tmanfive wrote: »
    A fantastic week. Ear to ear smiles for days.

Fantastic conversations with my special gal.

A 4 day weekend and next weekends looking like it can be at least a 3 dayer.

Company paid mini vacation. For having done10 minutes of work.

Getting consistent, quality sleep.

Got my appetite back. Steaks and burgers grilled daily. 🤙🏼

Oh, and an afternoon running errands with her…
    61f12ludmr68.jpeg

I'm sure the "disagree is someone who fears for your health and well being because of all the red meat you are eating..... o:)
  • tmanfive
    tmanfive Posts: 1,365 Member
    edited July 2021
    Someone REALLY , REALLY, REALLY disagrees with us. 🤣

I admire your dedication and tenacity, bowling ball grouchy face giver.
  • JessD9031

I have a call in to one of the mods to go back over the last couple weeks and look at my disagrees to see if there is a pattern of someone doing it just for spite or hateful reasons. They said that if they see a pattern of disagrees for no reason, they will warn the person and suspend them from the forums. I'm anxious to see what comes of that.
  • tmanfive
    JessD9031 wrote: »

I have a call in to one of the mods to go back over the last couple weeks and look at my disagrees to see if there is a pattern of someone doing it just for spite or hateful reasons. They said that if they see a pattern of disagrees for no reason, they will warn the person and suspend them from the forums. I'm anxious to see what comes of that.

Negative attention is still attention. 🤷🏼‍♂️

They really must care. 😁
  • BraydanTaffy
    BraydanTaffy Posts: 504 Member

I've experienced it in spurts... just days of disagrees on virtually every post. I also noticed that when I kept mentioning it, it continued. I don't even notice if I or anyone else gets them anymore, which gives me more spare time to search for annoying gifs. :smile:
  • JessD9031
    edited July 2021
    My best MFPeep told me something in a PM last night that really opened my eyes, and helped me to realize that one of my biggest issues was actually me, and not someone I was trying to blame it on. I think she hit the nail right on the head and what she said may be life changing.

Don't give up on love because you are afraid you may lose it again. Don't be afraid to love someone because you fear they might leave you.

I am going to open the floodgates on my heart and try to drown someone with love from here on out.

No more fear.

"Living in fear of losing someone else is not living, babe. Easier said than done...but we're writing our own story, let's make it a beautiful one. ❤️"

thank you @Peachesand_cream <3<3<3

• Peachesand_cream
    Peachesand_cream Posts: 594 Member
    My best MFPeep told me something in a PM last night that really opened my eyes, and helped me to realize that one of my biggest issues was actually me, and not someone I was trying to blame it on. I think she hit the nail right on the head and what she said may be life changing.

Don't give up on love because you are afraid you may lose it again. Don't be afraid to love someone because you fear they might leave you.

I am going to open the floodgates on my heart and try to drown someone with love from here on out.

No more fear.

"Living in fear of losing someone else is not living, babe. Easier said than done...but we're writing our own story, let's make it a beautiful one. ❤️"

thank you @Peachesand_cream <3<3<3

sndo2jvy2bmw.gif

❤️
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    yttyaanspy2i.jpg

My fortune tonight. These things are always on point 🙂
  • tmanfive
    edited July 2021
    Insomnia. I have a love hate relationship with her. She can be a *kitten* but damn…

I got all my work done for the day already so what else can I do but smile on yet another absolutely perfect 90 degree, sunny, doing whatever the H E Double Hockey sticks I want, fantastic day.

☀️s out 🌭s out all. day. long.

And of course, how could this not make me smile?

q8a1m0nv2xc7.jpeg

Lovin’ life and livin’ the dream. 🤙🏼

Edit- Heck. I forgot the best part. All my billable hours are clocked so unless work calls I’m off until Monday.
  • tmanfive
    I made it through another long night… and the pool house is clean 🤷🏼‍♂️
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    It's Friyay..
  • mistwitch
    mistwitch Posts: 184 Member
    I learned how to sync my playlist onto the gym’s sound system. 😁
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    While I was waiting for my starbucks I read one of the customer’s post its on the wall that quoted Elf, “I love smiling, smilings’ my favorite.” Complete with smiley face. 😊

I smiled of course.
  • BraydanTaffy
    mistwitch wrote: »

Now everyone can partake... "Salsa your Hips Away" workout. Well done.

giphy.gif
  • mistwitch
    mistwitch Posts: 184 Member

giphy.gif

Wellllll… I may have had the whole place to myself and I may have been blasting Godsmack
  • BraydanTaffy

giphy.gif

Wellllll… I may have had the whole place to myself and I may have been blasting Godsmack

Godsmack rules. A nice playlist with Thrill Kill Kult, Ministry... good Nordic Track tunes.

giphy.gif
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    The funny people of MFP
  • tmanfive
    I’m vertical, my lungs are full fo crisp morning mountain air, 2 hours of sleep, and a half a pound gained 🤙🏼

I’m ready to tackle this ☀️ Out 🌭, 91 degree day, and make it my *kitten*.