What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• tmanfive
    tmanfive Posts: 1,365 Member
    The evilness cancels out because you’re doing a good deed by giving him a new home 😈 (/j)
    (rly feel like I should be adding tone indicators more often cause I keep accidentally getting into beef with ppl 😅)

Ain’t no beef between us. You’re good people. 🤙🏼

H E Double Hockey Sticks. I appreciate the comms. Some would be cowardly bowling ball grouchy face givers then maybe go *kitten* about it in another thread somewhere to justify the click. 🤷🏼‍♂️
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,612 Member
    tmanfive wrote: »
    The evilness cancels out because you’re doing a good deed by giving him a new home 😈 (/j)
    (rly feel like I should be adding tone indicators more often cause I keep accidentally getting into beef with ppl 😅)

H E Double Hockey Sticks. I appreciate the comms. Some would be cowardly bowling ball grouchy face givers then maybe go *kitten* about it in another thread somewhere to justify the click. 🤷🏼‍♂️

"Bowling ball grouchy face givers"
    Said perfectly 😂
  • tmanfive

"Bowling ball grouchy face givers"
    Said perfectly 😂

I can’t take credit for that. It was a co-op effort. lil ’ gal on here improved what I said which was only grouchy face. The credit goes to her.

Sorry I forget who it is. 😔
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    edited July 2021
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    Tman, I think you're gonna need a bigger aquarium. I mean bucket.
    What'd ya have to do to catch him? Club him over head or something?

Awww, he's lived a good long life. :/

Raw chicken on a 3/0 hook, 30 pound leader, and 50 pound line.

As soon as ol’ boy hit the shore he dug in and absolutely would not go nowhere. I had to bust out the net which he. Almost wouldn’t fit in so I could lift him up enough to drag him the rest of the way out.

Man he put up a fight.

I was nervous too. I didn’t have a chance to un-suns out buns out before landing him. 😂

I’m plumb tuckered out now. I got the china mans disease. I’m… dragon (insert another word for butt) 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Now I picture you squirming out of harm's way. :D
    Massive claws; that woulda hurt for sure. I would guess.
    And just our luck you were probably too busy to take a video?
  • tmanfive
    Tman, I think you're gonna need a bigger aquarium. I mean bucket.
    What'd ya have to do to catch him? Club him over head or something?

Awww, he's lived a good long life. :/

Raw chicken on a 3/0 hook, 30 pound leader, and 50 pound line.

As soon as ol’ boy hit the shore he dug in and absolutely would not go nowhere. I had to bust out the net which he. Almost wouldn’t fit in so I could lift him up enough to drag him the rest of the way out.

Man he put up a fight.

I was nervous too. I didn’t have a chance to un-suns out buns out before landing him. 😂

I’m plumb tuckered out now. I got the china mans disease. I’m… dragon (insert another word for butt) 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Now I picture you squirming out of harm's way. :D
    Massive claws; that woulda hurt for sure. I would guess.
    And just our luck you were probably too busy to take a video?

Yes’m. I’m sorry. I’ll do better next time. 😊
  • tvm1970
    tvm1970 Posts: 162 Member
    It's 6.25am on a Sunday morning and I have been at work for almost an hour. I've realised (again) that I should have gone to bed earlier last night as the really busy part of my 13 hour shift is to come. I think I need a cup of tea (or a Red Bull Zero).
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    Watching recorded Olympics opening.. fell asleep when they introduced the athletes
  • AlexandraFindsHerself1971
    AlexandraFindsHerself1971 Posts: 3,106 Member
    Eff me, boys, I got him. 🤙🏼

He’s 14” in length and gotta be every bit of 30 pounds. and that’s why I didn’t want to just jump right in on him. 😂

Ol’ girl, you want this one shipped on over to ya’ too?

8682geug1328.jpeg

Them claws…

152fj2uyp63m.jpeg

Damn, that's a MONSTER. He'll take a long, long simmer to get to where he's tasty.
  • tmanfive
    ROTFLMAO watching Trailer Park Boys.
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    Sipping coffee and watching NCIS new Orleans
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    ROTFLMAO watching Trailer Park Boys.

That’s a good show
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,660 Member
    edited July 2021
    Finishing brunch - french toast, a brat, half a peach and coffee. Starting to pack for a business trip to New Mexico tomorrow.
  • BraydanTaffy
    BraydanTaffy Posts: 504 Member
    Sifting through all my clothing, making piles of...

Fits
    Doesn't yet fit
    Will fit by Labor Day
    If it doesn't fit by Thanksgiving, out you go
  • tmanfive
    edited July 2021
    Ms. @Fidgetbrain, here’s a tossed backer for you.

Ol’ boy will live another day. And many more days since I’ve squared up with ol’ snapper.

Get rid of the *kitten* and fish start biting again.

dszf70atx3f1.jpeg

Edit:

Another one tossed back Ms. @Fidgetbrain.

How many more lives must I save until my penance is over? 😂🤣😂🤣

b5zpm1fw6l12.jpeg
  • BraydanTaffy
    Sending out midnight resumes.
    Thinking about style and color cause we need to replace the recliner, the couch, and the loveseat in the sitting room.
    Watching the two younger cats ambush each other and wrestle. Also noting that there's no yelling being done until the girl is getting the worst of it, at which point she yells and screams. He doesn't say a thing when she's on top of him biting his ear.

Annnd.....they're off to play chase me chase you. No wonder they sleep all day.
  • BraydanTaffy
    Can't sleep, so 2am job hunting. I guess I'll just give in, make coffee & go for it.

Have a good day, Everyone!