what is your ideal number of kids?

Options

Replies

• Aleciajones
    Options
    Only my 2. I can't imagine having more, I personally wouldn't want more.
  • Apryl546
    Apryl546 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    I want at least 1, but 2 at most. I would love for girl and boy.
  • MARI1010
    MARI1010 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Since i can remember ive always wanted three. Preferrably two boys, one girl. I have a 2.5 yr old little girl. She does drive me up the wall on most days, ok everyday but i still want atleast one more. When i find a good man/father that is.
  • afwg1979
    afwg1979 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    One.

I have two boys, six years apart, currently 17 and 23. I love them dearly, but have zero tolerance for the spats. They've haven't talked to each other for nearly two years. Sad.
  • fitplease
    fitplease Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    Two or Four, but right now one will do. :-)
  • ignatiusreilly
    ignatiusreilly Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    5!
  • knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    I have four and that's plenty for me. Today I kept threatening to reduce that number but I wouldn't really. ;) (I can say that now that it's bedtime!)
  • brianward81
    brianward81 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I have 2, one girl and one boy who arrived in May.

To the doctors for the snip!
  • Shannonk507
    Shannonk507 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I have 3 now. They are 20, 8, and 5. Being that we adopted this sibling set, I would like to have 1-2 biological kids. God-willing and weight-losing!
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    I swore up and down I wanted none. And then I had one and decided two would be good. Then I got baby fever and wanted one more. And yep.... 3 is enough. I am truly outnumbered now. :laugh:
  • Shannonk507
    Shannonk507 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    LOL Awesome. I was offering to sell my three for free the other day, too. Gotta love back-to-school attitudes and ADHD in my house. Would never, either. Oh the joys of being a mom. :)
  • ConnieMaxwell
    Options
    My husband and I had 3, then they all got attached to people so we then had 6. Then they all had children of their own so now at Christmas we have 11. So how many you have remember THEY MULTIPLY!!!!
  • MaryEffingPoppins
    MaryEffingPoppins Posts: 371 Member
    Options
  • moyafigura
    moyafigura Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    We have two girls right now. We will be trying for a boy eventually, but would like a total of around five if its in Gods plans for us.:smile:
    Shoking that there are actually people out there that want none.
  • countrydarling1
    countrydarling1 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I always wanted 3 & have 3! 2 boys & a girl! Girls are so much easier! lol!
  • kandrews24
    kandrews24 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    If I didn't have to work (I'm the sole bread winner) AND be the one to get pregnant AND nurse AND get up at night . . . I'd have at least 6-9 cherubs (maybe more). As it is, I have three boys (17, 12, and 6) and definately would love it if I had more, but that's not in the cards as I'm 47 and started too late. If I was Queen, I'd adopt a sibling pair of sisters, but husband refuses. We've had several arguments about it. The funny thing is that all three of my boys would really like a sister or two. My oldest son wanted us to have 7 kids total. He's mad at us for stopping at three. But husband stays home with the kids and has put his foot down. Argh!

So I say, go for it!
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    0 :/ i want around 100 or more pets though lol
  • PurpleCoookie
    Options
    2 or 3
  • obstacleone
    Options
    I have 2 girls with my ex wife. I'm not debating on if I should get snipped or not. I love my girls deeply and I don't think I need more children but what if I find someone new that loves me and wants to have a baby with me? I just don't know.
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    I have one!:smile::flowerforyou: And if it can happen I would like 2 :heart:

Or maybe 4 ;)