Success in Progress

Options
Hello everybody. My name is Tony. I am a 41 year old retired wounded vet. I lost my left leg in Iraq in 2005. Over the last 13 or so years I have had a tremendous and horrible time trying to get a prosthetic fit properly. I finally did a procedure called Osseo Integration. That being done the overall outlook still didn't look to bright for me to get walking. However, in April I found some motivation and this app. I began my journey at 5'9" and 244 pounds. Way bigger than I need to be. Using this app has helped me with my weight loss. I am now 208 pounds and 33 pounds away from my goal. I have been walking everyday since April and I put in 4000 steps or more. Now it is more often more than 4000. I have rejoined my gym and track everything I do in this app. This app has really changed my life. I am up to working out about an hour and fourty min a day six days a week. It's awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• Fflpnari
    Fflpnari Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    Im so glad you are here and doing well!! Thank you for you service.
  • oneleg_11b
    oneleg_11b Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for the encouragement. That is what we all need. It is so helpful to know you are not alone and the struggle is real.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!