Done.

45nrvg05zhyh.jpeg
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    tmanfive wrote: »
    Done.

45nrvg05zhyh.jpeg

You're taking the whole fam damily down.
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    Done.

45nrvg05zhyh.jpeg

😂 That's what I thought too
  • JessD9031
    JessD9031 Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    Done.

45nrvg05zhyh.jpeg

He's a fixin' to make us all some turtle cheesecake....
  • ReenieHJ
    Options
    JessD9031 wrote: »
    Done.

45nrvg05zhyh.jpeg

He's a fixin' to make us all some turtle cheesecake....

Well in that case bring it on! But I swear, if I find a claw in my piece, you all are going to hear my screams from north to south and back again. :)
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    t7nv2ea5uaod.gif
    hnjct018mhk1.gif
  • MaltedTea
    Options
    Refuses to believe turtles get this ginormous and is now about to Google where they get their shells 🤔
  • tmanfive
    tmanfive Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    Refuses to believe turtles get this ginormous and is now about to Google where they get their shells 🤔

Costco?
  • tmanfive
    Options
    Did someone say "turtles?" This one's a throw back pic - from about 12 years ago - when I took the kids and my grandmother to Disney World. This guy was outside our hotel and they were mesmerized for a good 10 minutes over this creature.

City kids 🤷🏾‍♀️

iyvd6hkx0f7c.jpg

I've looked at this pic while browsing for a minute or three and ya know what I see?

You're son and daughter are very inquisitive and want to see and learn everything they can about the turtle.

Your son is representative of most boys wanting to get get right in there and get his hands dirty. Your daughter similar but wanting to observe before diving in.

But, beyond that, I see your daughter looking after her brother. She's just as intrigued as he is but is acting as his overwatch ensuring he's safe.

I dunno. Just my opion.
  • MaltedTea
    Options
    😭 I was unprepared for this this morning...
    I've looked at this pic while browsing for a minute or three and ya know what I see?

You're son and daughter are very inquisitive and want to see and learn everything they can about the turtle world.

Your son is representative of most boys wanting to get get right in there and get his hands dirty. Your daughter similar but wanting to observe before diving in.

Yes, even now at 21 and 16...despite them exploring with "getting dirty" and "diving in" in ways and venues I do not always approve of or understand

But, beyond that, I see your daughter looking after her brother. She's just as intrigued as he is but is acting as his overwatch ensuring he's safe.

She calls him her "son" 🙄 lol They care for each other. And even if I don't always agree with how they move or their reasoning (ahem, or lack thereof) behind it, what I know for sure is that they will always have each other's back.

I could die at peace today knowing this alone.

I dunno. Just my opion.

How dare you get me in my feelings 🥺 I'm an Ice Queen. You're a good man, @tmanfive. You're a good man.

• JessD9031
    Options
    😭 I was unprepared for this this morning...

You're son and daughter are very inquisitive and want to see and learn everything they can about the turtle world.

Yes, even now at 21 and 16...despite them exploring with "getting dirty" and "diving in" in ways and venues I do not always approve of or understand

She calls him her "son" 🙄 lol They care for each other. And even if I don't always agree with how they move or their reasoning (ahem, or lack thereof) behind it, what I know for sure is that they will always have each other's back.

I could die at peace today knowing this alone.

I dunno. Just my opion.

How dare you get me in my feelings 🥺 I'm an Ice Queen. You're a good man, @tmanfive. You're a good man.

I don't know any of y'all and this got all up in my feelz too.

Life looks a little better today after reading all this.
  • tmanfive
    Options
    ^ what sorta chode would disagree with that?

But I digress.

I guess imma have to relocate these painted guys. I catch more of them than fish. 🤷🏼‍♂️

hc8bn05cxvt9.jpeg
  • JessD9031
    Options
    ^ what sorta chode would disagree with that?

But I digress.

I guess imma have to relocate these painted guys. I catch more of them than fish. 🤷🏼‍♂️

hc8bn05cxvt9.jpeg

Aww.. look at his, "Im not amused" little face 😄

He "disagrees" with being caught and relocated.

Grouchy bowling ball face.
  • tmanfive
    edited August 2021
    Options
    Tis yer day of reckoning, boys.

Hope you’re happy with what you’ve done.

T minus 1 hour 42 minutes.

y3tih2eeuxky.jpeg
  • ReenieHJ
    Options
    Tis yer day of reckoning, boys.

Hope you’re happy with what you’ve done.

T minus 1 hour 42 minutes.

y3tih2eeuxky.jpeg

They didn't get a warning for their first offenses? You're a tough one. :)
  • ___Soundwave___
    ___Soundwave___ Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    X0jbOPQ.jpg

Sea turtle release. Not sure if this is a loggerhead or leatherback...pretty big turtle, though.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    X0jbOPQ.jpg

Sea turtle release. Not sure if this is a loggerhead or leatherback...pretty big turtle, though.

Wow, awesome pic.. look at the size of that turtle 😲