Bring IT! Part III: Team No Excuses in March

Options

Replies

• MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    but wait I can't today.............. an old friend is in from out of town.......... I got work late.... I'm tired........... I don't have time............ you don't understand

Oh JB,

You really are a comedian, aren't you? :laugh: :laugh:

I'm sure you didn't get that physique by eating 100 calorie pack oreos...I could be wrong though.

Come on M u know he only eats the center...
  • neeterskeeter
    neeterskeeter Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Neeter you look gorgeous! I can see your nice collarbone in the second pic. Way to go! I bet you knocked their socks off...

Thanks M! I like my collarbone too. :smile: Here are some "before" photos, for comparison's sake. I am pretty embarrassed of these, but they show how far I've come.

n1435449575_30028559_2564.jpg

n1435449575_30028454_6512.jpg
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Neeter you look gorgeous! I can see your nice collarbone in the second pic. Way to go! I bet you knocked their socks off...

Thanks M! I like my collarbone too. :smile: Here are some "before" photos, for comparison's sake. I am pretty embarrassed of these, but they show how far I've come.

n1435449575_30028559_2564.jpg

n1435449575_30028454_6512.jpg

WOW what a great job!!! now you got me hoping to see my collarbone one day hahah...brb going to look in the mirror so I have something to compare to. You look like a totally diff person
  • johnblake
    johnblake Posts: 661
    Options
    but wait I can't today.............. an old friend is in from out of town.......... I got work late.... I'm tired........... I don't have time............ you don't understand

Oh JB,

I'm sure you didn't get that physique by eating 100 calorie pack oreos...I could be wrong though.
    No 100 calorie packs just full out ice cream and cupcakes.
    I have heared of this place called a gym?
  • mgullette
    mgullette Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Well, I don't think your before pics are tragic by any means, but I can see a HUGE difference in your face especially. And you just look happier in your new pics. That's the whole goal anyway! WTG! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: (Of course, not real alcohol. Maybe a seltzer on the rocks with lime wedges?)

I hope you feel better soon Neeter. We'll be waiting for your triumphant return!
  • neeterskeeter
    Options
    Yeah make sure you take some before, during and after pics of your collarbone ha ha ha
  • mgullette
    Options

Oh JB,

Ahh yes, that evil word. Hmm, I think most people have heard of it. And they might even sign up for one! But then...nothing. I'm glad you actually make it in there and DO something on top of that. :tongue: WTG!
  • johnblake
    Options
    i'm liking the little black dress...............dare I say you are hot.
  • johnblake
    Options

Oh JB,

Ahh yes, that evil word. Hmm, I think most people have heard of it. And they might even sign up for one! But then...nothing. I'm glad you actually make it in there and DO something on top of that. :tongue: WTG!
    ok I've been to the gym once before. Don't run away........... it's fun in there
  • neeterskeeter
    Options
    i'm liking the little black dress...............dare I say you are hot.

Who, moi?

Thanks!
  • mgullette
    Options
    John,

Since you are a bodybuilder (lookin' good!), what brand of whey protein do you use? How often do you take it? Carb/fat/protein ratios? Do you cycle carbs for cutting/gaining mass? I'm not a bodybuilder, but the concepts that bodybuilders use could really help us all out...
  • johnblake
    Options
    John,

Since you are a bodybuilder (lookin' good!), what brand of whey protein do you use? How often do you take it? Carb/fat/protein ratios? Do you cycle carbs for cutting/gaining mass? I'm not a bodybuilder, but the concepts that bodybuilders use could really help us all out...
    most of the time the protien I use depends on how much money I have and how long I'm going to be at sea. Cheap stuff like eas is just as good as anything I have found but gnc have some really good stuff.
    I have only done one show it's really hard to stay in contest shape when I'm going to sea.
    the thing I do is 3 and 1. 3 days low carb high protien, I keep the carbs to 200 or less the 1 day I eat anything I want I do mean anything Ice cream burgers ff you get the Idea. hope that helps.
    you can ask me anything.
  • mgullette
    Options
    What? I see no answers. did the post get messed up?
  • johnblake
    Options
    What? I see no answers. did the post get messed up?
    my bad:smokin:
  • cynn
    cynn Posts: 20
    Options
    thks once again I am trying to catch up on what was writen after I left lol !!! but what a great job with the before and after picture you really did a great from where you were and where you are today !!
    I have to lose 47 pounds ! I wanna have it gone and toned up for Oct 10 soo its awhile and i know i can do it I lost alot of weight before to get where I am now I got comfortable with myself :ohwell: and stuck here :noway: which cant happen no more !
    I had a gym pass to a local gym and just let it go ! i knew when I was paying for it I use to go everyday !!! I have to do that again , as of the last while I just walk everyday for 45 minutes and do small weights with my arms three times a week as well and excerise I the ball 3 times a week so I need to boost it up !
    Tomorrow I am going re sign in my gym and try the elliptical as well , and start over with my circuit training I did before , I found recording my meals was a huge help soo i need to kick my @ ** for that one because i really suck for not doing that :grumble:
    SO tomorrow is the first day to finding me !!! again
    thanks for the welcome once again hope you all have a great night
  • neeterskeeter
    Options
    You can do it cynn!! Just stay determined, dedicated and disciplined! :smile:
  • mgullette
    Options
    John,

most of the time the protien I use depends on how much money I have and how long I'm going to be at sea. Cheap stuff like eas is just as good as anything I have found but gnc have some really good stuff.
    I have only done one show it's really hard to stay in contest shape when I'm going to sea.
    the thing I do is 3 and 1. 3 days low carb high protien, I keep the carbs to 200 or less the 1 day I eat anything I want I do mean anything Ice cream burgers ff you get the Idea. hope that helps.
    you can ask me anything.

Alright thanks! We have had some people inquiring about protein shakes. GNC is a little $$$ for me but I can afford EAS.

I've heard much about the 3 and 1....if you don't mind me asking, how much body fat did you cut? From % to %? How long did it take you? I have quite a bit of fat to get down. I probably want to get to 20% and see how I look before I decide to cut more or not. Obviously, I'm not wanting to get huge, but a little ripped:wink: No female body builder look for me.
  • cynn
    cynn Posts: 20
    Options
    thank you neeter I hope soo I know I will feel better health wise I would die for the little blk dress in your pic lol and those collar bones once again lol great job
  • johnblake
    Options
    John,

you can ask me anything.

Alright thanks! We have had some people inquiring about protein shakes. GNC is a little $$$ for me but I can afford EAS.

I've heard much about the 3 and 1....if you don't mind me asking, how much body fat did you cut? From % to %? How long did it take you? I have quite a bit of fat to get down. I probably want to get to 20% and see how I look before I decide to cut more or not. Obviously, I'm not wanting to get huge, but a little ripped:wink: No female body builder look for me.
    I started at 19% or 20% and by the time of the show I was under or right at 10% it took 12 weeks I'm right know at about 15% but for that 12 weeks I was not on the 3 and 1 I was slowly cutting down on the carbs down to 50cals a day.
    I down want to hurt your feels but the bodybuilder look male or female is not easy to get too I only been trying to get in this kind of shape for 10 year and I sure you know I don't look that great.
    from what I see from your pics you look great, if you want to cut bodyfat % watch what your eating and lots of cardo
  • sweetapplepi
    Options
    oh my wth happened here? :tongue: Welcome everyone :flowerforyou:
    I've only had one round with the elliptical today thus far, my hubby and I went out on a date. :heart:
    Anyways, I still have plenty of time tonight to finish my workout. =]