What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• tmanfive
    tmanfive Posts: 1,365 Member
    edited August 2021
    Lovin' life and livin' tha dream.

Preparing to make lunch...

Making homemade truffle aioli and chive and shallot boursin cheese for my burger.

Bison burger fired over oak and cherry on an artisan bun.

The fixin's:
    Boursin cheese
    Truffle aioli
    Caramelized onions
    An over easy egg one of my cinimon queens birthed the other day

Maybe some apple smoked bacon but that may be over doing it so I'll cook it and leave it on the side.

Stupid work :-(
  • tmanfive
    edited August 2021
    Bison burger fired over oak and cherry on an artisan bun.

The fixin's:
    Boursin cheese -homemade
    Truffle aioli-homemade
    Caramelized onions
    Tomato
    Boston lettuce
    An over easy egg one of my cinimon queens birthed the other day

SCOOOOOOOORE! It’s a double yolker!!!!

xrxmxejirixp.jpeg
  • Resting and drinking cold green citrus tea after hanging a wall=mount 45 inch wood kitchen cabinet we got second-hand in our pantry. Now we have a place to lock up the liquor and the meds. (Some of our psych meds have street value and while I trust the people we have over to visit, locks keep honest people honest.)
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Was gonna skip out on a workout tonight but then I seen the female Olympian runners.

💫👁👄👁💫

Goals
  • Ty6940
    Ty6940 Posts: 148 Member
    Watching the flash
  • theeldestberry
    theeldestberry Posts: 815 Member
    Flashing my watch

It's WearOS, pervs ⌚
  • tmanfive
    Taking a break. Can relate 😞

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=W8_Kfjo3VjU
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Wondering where the veggies are.
  • JessD9031
    JessD9031 Posts: 581 Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    Wondering where the veggies are.

The veggies are in the bacon and the filet. Cows and pigs eat grass.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    edited August 2021
    You're really reaching there. :)

Maybe a trade is needed......I'll give you a zucchini for your lobster tail Tman.
  • JessD9031
    JessD9031 Posts: 581 Member
    Teaching, not reaching. It was a teaching moment.
  • theeldestberry
    theeldestberry Posts: 815 Member
    Reaching moments are usually more exciting, whether welcome or not.
  • ValkyrieHan
    ValkyrieHan Posts: 6 Member
    Watching fat cringe videos (Alr edition)
    A lot of the torrid hauls keep me motivated to do my cardio AS WELL AS strength at the gym.
    That's not meant to be insensitive to anyone who is overweight. I would encourage u guys to look up these cring videos on yt if u need a laugh, motivation, or a good punch in the guy.

Xoxo
  • strangeanimal55
    strangeanimal55 Posts: 87 Member
    A lot of the torrid hauls keep me motivated to do my cardio AS WELL AS strength at the gym.
    That's not meant to be insensitive to anyone who is overweight. I would encourage u guys to look up these cring videos on yt if u need a laugh, motivation, or a good punch in the guy.

Xoxo

Gorl, that's how I started but now I'm balls deep in the Amberverse so be careful cause lawdy it's a ride
  • ValkyrieHan

Xoxo

Gorl, that's how I started but now I'm balls deep in the Amberverse so be careful cause lawdy it's a ride

U A LAH. hahaha what are the odds I find a fellow hayder on mfp the day I first use the community threads.
    HAVE U SEEN THE NEWER STREAMS?
    The bean bag is in a hurry to get a new caregiver fr😂😂
  • strangeanimal55
    strangeanimal55 Posts: 87 Member

Xoxo

U A LAH. hahaha what are the odds I find a fellow hayder on mfp the day I first use the community threads.

🤣

I'm still catching up on yesterday's situation type deal but it's a whole hootenberry I tell ya!
  • ValkyrieHan

Xoxo

🤣

I'm still catching up on yesterday's situation type deal but it's a whole hootenberry I tell ya!

Just watch the commentary channels! I think Karina and SlashR r Rly quick and thorough witn reacting to alr vids. and if u have the time: Check out Gavin Mcinnes vids on fat shaming commentary. He's a comedian and makes funny skits x)
  • ___Soundwave___
    ___Soundwave___ Posts: 1,184 Member
    Some musics improv

A couple of ideas
    https://voca.ro/1aTfjmUEG25C

Something blueish
    https://voca.ro/15sxvU3NiFbK
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Some musics improv

A couple of ideas
    https://voca.ro/1aTfjmUEG25C