Looking for friends (ladies only)

Replies

• idontcarroll
    idontcarroll Posts: 216 Member
    edited August 2021
    Happy Friday Everyone ! Got any weekend plans? I don't. In other areas - I've eaten below 1200 cal for the past 2 days. I've not been hungry during it, so no big deal. I just expected to see some weight loss. I committed to doing this for 5 days. And already I'm saying things to myself to get out of it. LOL. I'm my own worst enemy. But I did not put any sugar in my coffee. That would be my first failing. So I still have a chance to be strong and get through day #3. If I were to stop today I'd have a kodiak cakes chocolate pancake for breakfast. But I think I'll just go for what I've been having the past 2 days. I want to go to a Renaissance Faire this year.

You did not put on weight in two days so you cannot expect to lose it in two days either. Slow and steady wins the race! Be consistent and you will start to see the scale move. I know MFP sets a most people to 1,200 cals a day, but you may want to check out a MACRO calculator elsewhere. I have never used the 1,200 cals or MACROs MFP gives me. I lift weights and bike so at 1,200 cals I would be absolutely famished.

Best of luck to all of you ladies! You can do this, stay consistent!
  • vottav21
    vottav21 Posts: 84 Member
    Good Morning my Ladies ! Let’s make this a Friday to remember ! I have to say I have not been on my game this week , except for not eating during the night all my other actions have not been were they need to be ! I’m looking for a Friday turnaround !
  • allison8668
    allison8668 Posts: 885 Member
    You did not put on weight in two days so you cannot expect to lose it in two days either. Slow and steady wins the race! Be consistent and you will start to see the scale move. I know MFP sets a most people to 1,200 cals a day, but you may want to check out a MACRO calculator elsewhere. I have never used the 1,200 cals or MACROs MFP gives me. I lift weights and bike so at 1,200 cals I would be absolutely famished.

Best of luck to all of you ladies! You can do this, stay consistent!

Thanks for your comments :)
  • LiliRose2707
    LiliRose2707 Posts: 39 Member
    Your right.
  • txTiffanytx
    txTiffanytx Posts: 4 Member
    Added you!
  • MaeesaAHHH
    MaeesaAHHH Posts: 72 Member
    Ugh i feel totally meh 😕😩 im stressed, looking for a job in several cities, stress eating n not moving my butt a lot. I plan to apply to more jobs tomorrow. Monster headaches continue. Maybe connected to stress. Will check with y'all tomorrow. Im not hung over i can assure u lol
  • vottav21
    Happy Sunday Ladies . Looks like the ladies are off enjoying the weekend. I’m not excluded either . Grey here in RI & had a diner breakfast . I’m putting all the effort into next week ! Back to my morning pages & logging .
  • Aroojshabbir
    Aroojshabbir Posts: 2 Member
    Hye i m new here . Will glad to have friend who start diet and exercise with me .
  • Ange1icious
    Ange1icious Posts: 7 Member
    Hello.. Feel free to add me if you wish..

Im finally trying to lose a little weight yet again.

I was diagnosed with hashimoto's thyroiditis a few years ago so piled on the weight and couldn't seem to shift it no matter how hard I tried.

Last year during lockdown I started to cycle to work a couple of days a week and have increased to 4 days now and hopefully will start 5 days next month.. 7 miles each way 😊

I've finally started to lose the weight slowly as well as building up a little muscle..

Hopefully I will get motivation and inspiration from this community and also help others with their journeys too 😊
  • vottav21
    Well I had one lovely weekend but I’m almost back to my high start weight so next week ladies look for lots of posts & motivation !
  • IntergalatixW
    IntergalatixW Posts: 14 Member
    Feel free to add me. :)
  • MaeesaAHHH
    MaeesaAHHH Posts: 72 Member
    Last week was disastrous for me food and exercise wise, also my health wasn't the best. Today is a brand new day.... I am starting fresh! Slow cooking a pot of mushroom veggie soup
  • vottav21
    @MaeesaAHHH I’m right there to support you honey ! Soup sounds wonderful . It’s raining ( again) here in RI & cool enough for soup . I just made my tea & im going to start my Artist Way Morning Pages . This week I have a car , there aren’t many things to worry about or go to , so the gym & what goes in this mouth are Job One ! Going to go take some stock out of my freezer right now ! I’m so glad we are friends !
  • vottav21
    Does anyone one do The Artists Way Morning Pages ? Do you think they help you succeed on your weight loss journey ? I love them as a creative practice but really wondering if they have impact on other areas too . Would love to hear some voices on it .
  • krjohnson1292
    krjohnson1292 Posts: 37 Member
    I’m open to new friends as well. Feel free to add me if you have consistent workouts and an open diary.
  • IntergalatixW
    IntergalatixW Posts: 14 Member

I was diagnosed with hashimoto's thyroiditis a few years ago so piled on the weight and couldn't seem to shift it no matter how hard I tried.

Last year during lockdown I started to cycle to work a couple of days a week and have increased to 4 days now and hopefully will start 5 days next month.. 7 miles each way 😊

I've finally started to lose the weight slowly as well as building up a little muscle..

Hopefully I will get motivation and inspiration from this community and also help others with their journeys too 😊

I have hashimoto’s too. I have been losing weight slowly since November. I added in daily walks and yoga. It’s very slow but in the right direction and it all adds up.
  • Gold6767
    Gold6767 Posts: 145 Member
    Blargh. Things are crazy lately, but not necessarily in a bad way. Back to back we have a trip to the lake with friends, our official 7yr Anniversary, and then family visiting with their 2yo (freaking adorable yes, but also exhausting for those of us without toddler energy). In the midst of all this we are working our typically atypical hours. So I haven't been very active but still trying to track so it doesn't get away from me. I mad a bad call with lunch today (ordered at a restaurant without checking the nutrition first) so I know I will be over in everything, but I'm going to get in a workout after work to help stave off a gain (hopefully).
    Hello to anyone I don't know yet, feel free to add me! (I'll be a better friend again after this week)
  • rhondagray927
    rhondagray927 Posts: 4 Member
    I'm brand new here. I'm a 54 year old stoke survivor and was just diagnosed with type 2 diabetes. I'm here to lose weight, get healthy and keep my diabetes in check. Please add me if you want some to take this journey with.
  • LiliRose2707
    LiliRose2707 Posts: 39 Member
    Hi everyone. Is it normal that I weight 136-137 in the morning and during the day to the end of I weight 138 to 140. I don’t even eat 2000 calorie a day and I work out on the stairmaster for 20 to 40 minutes day I my include standing exercise. Did anyone of you got this problem, it’s been almost a month now. Good luck to all of you.
  • lisaaaa_young
    lisaaaa_young Posts: 5 Member
    Hi I'm back hoping for a few friends AND still a lady

Xx Lisa