Whats for lunch?

Options
its only 10am and i cant stop thinking about lunch. :bigsmile:

SO..... what is everyone having for lunch?

Replies

• nikkit321
    nikkit321 Posts: 1,485 Member
    Options
    Romaine lettuce topped with a little light ranch and a can of tuna but I'm out of tomatoes and cucumbers. Will probably have carrots too.
  • sarahi2009
    sarahi2009 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I am having a spinach salad wtih apples, goat cheese, and pecans....I love this type of salad and I use a small amount of honey mustard dressing.
  • sgoldman328
    sgoldman328 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    something microwavable because I was running late for my internship.... :frown:
  • Coltsman4ever
    Coltsman4ever Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Penne pasta with red sauce, mushrooms and turkey sausage. Something I threw together the other night with some crap I got out of the pantry. It tastes amazing and only around 300 calories a serving.
  • anastasiaBH
    anastasiaBH Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I think it'll be 3/4 cup egg beaters & 3 slices of turkey bacon, because similar to previous responses, I'm out of key veggies for my chef salad...
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I'm having a 6" parmesan bread sandwich with 95% fat free roast beef & reduced fat colby jack cheese, a yellow apple, a white cheddar rice cake with red pepper hummus, a bowl of miso soup and a special k bar. Or at least that's the plan so far. Just finished breakfast :)
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Homemade chili!
  • morganadk2_deleted
    morganadk2_deleted Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    Fish pie and beetroot !
  • Dandersonjr32
    Options
    Many folks say the biggest problem with the MAD (Modern American Diet) is that we don't eat any fruits and veggies. Face it, you have to search the fast food menus for something that has more than a smattering of lettuce, tomato and ketchup resting on a fatty beef patty.

That's why I make it a rule to always have a salad with my lunch. It's a new promise I've made to myself, so it's field greens and a low sodium ham sandwich for lunch.
  • Hernandezedw
    Options
    2 McDonald's Grilled Chicken Snack Wraps with BBQ sauce. It's going to be delicious.
  • jakecan4sure
    Options
    8 oz of grilled chicken breast and 1 cup of spinach.
  • Tuffjourney
    Options
    Fruit(Mango.Pineapple) HMR protein shake...Yummy!!!!
  • msmayor
    msmayor Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Mixed green salad with 3oz of chicken fajits strips.... yummy I can't wait!!!
  • thedeegan4
    thedeegan4 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Subway turkey breast and ham on wheat, no cheese, light mayo
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    i have quorn sweedish meatballs and tomato sauce with spagetti for dinner(in 1 hr)!
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    My lunches are usually semi big..I usually go to the community kitchen where they serve meat, salad, canned veggies..dinner rolls, desserts..sometimes i have the whole course, sometimes i dont.
  • RichardWhitman
    RichardWhitman Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    crispy bacon
    fried chicken
    pepperoni pizza

and you thought you were hungry before
    don't y'all hate me now
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    2 McDonald's Grilled Chicken Snack Wraps with BBQ sauce. It's going to be delicious.

WTF mcd's banned in my house...tut tut tut :devil:
  • MommyLyssa
    Options
    Spinach and Broccoli enchiladas (holy moly- they are good!!)- with some sort of fruit.
  • mynika
    mynika Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Tuna on half of a pita bread with 1 tsp mayo and 1tsp mustard. YUM
    And it's Grandparent's day at my little grand daughter's pre-school class, so I get to take my lunch to school :wink: