Clothes edition

Solidarity, sister 🤨

Dang right!
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    edited August 2021
    le612q1bxafh.jpg

Clothes edition

Is that a surfboard strapped to your foot?
    Big foot 🦶

US size 12 wide :|

I had size 12 wide when I was in 3rd or 4th grade. It was quite the look for my height at the time.
  • Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,357 Member
    le612q1bxafh.jpg

Clothes edition

Big foot 🦶

Is that actually considered big in USA?
    I have eu size 45 ²/³ so that would be between 12 and 13, but it's pretty common size here.
    When i go shopping for new ones, i have a hard time finding a good pair, because they sell out so quickly, because it is very common.
    All men size between 40 and 43 are mostly still there, but 44-46 are sold out quickly.

I know a few people who have size 47 (US 14) and 1 who has size 51 (US 18 i think?). That last one does indeed have big feet, even to me. But the ones with size 47 seem to have normal feet

All those people are over 1,90 meter though, so compared to there height i think it's not very big
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    edited August 2021
    le612q1bxafh.jpg

Clothes edition

Big foot 🦶

I have eu size 45 ²/³ so that would be between 12 and 13, but it's pretty common size here.
    When i go shopping for new ones, i have a hard time finding a good pair, because they sell out so quickly, because it is very common.
    All men size between 40 and 43 are mostly still there, but 44-46 are sold out quickly.

I know a few people who have size 47 (US 14) and 1 who has size 51 (US 18 i think?). That last one does indeed have big feet, even to me. But the ones with size 47 seem to have normal feet

All those people are over 1,90 meter though, so compared to there height i think it's not very big

I don't believe so though it's on the cusp of big

Depending on the brand I'm 46-47/13-14 & I'm just over 1.9 meter/6'3"

The size 12 in US can usually be found at stores and is the cut off for readily available.

To me my feet are somewhat odd looking even for my height.

My hands are absolutely huge for my height though. Most people after getting to know me mention its one of the first things they noticed.

• PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,612 Member
    Nice editions 😏
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,537 Member
    Man, this thread makes me almost want to date again! Lol
  • KickassAmazon76
    le612q1bxafh.jpg

Clothes edition

Why do I have the feeling that you'd contribute nicely to the suits thread? 😊
  • KickassAmazon76
    Jeffit_170 wrote: »
    Never really wanted thick thighs, but here we are...

8whvc2oll0cu.jpg

Look awesome to me!
  • turnerjwr
    turnerjwr Posts: 75 Member
    edited August 2021

Those quads are just stacked up over the knee cap. Nice work!
    Jeffit_170 wrote: »
    Never really wanted thick thighs, but here we are...

8whvc2oll0cu.jpg

• theeldestberry
    theeldestberry Posts: 815 Member
    le612q1bxafh.jpg

Clothes edition

Big foot 🦶

In general, the US doesn't grow it's men quite as tall as say, Northern Europe/Scandinavia. Size 12 US is the top end of usual, and as noted by others, widely available. Our half sizes stop there, only whole sizes after 12. More common men's sizes are 9-11.

And of course, being the US, we make sure that anyone with feet larger than 12 have to pay a premium and have less selection. :)
  • theeldestberry
    le612q1bxafh.jpg

Clothes edition

Suits?

These are all at Goodwill and everyone has gone to pink boxers instead, didn't you hear? :neutral:
  • KickassAmazon76
    le612q1bxafh.jpg

Clothes edition

Suits?

These are all at Goodwill and everyone has gone to pink boxers instead, didn't you hear? :neutral:

Is there a pink boxers thread? Cuz... I'd support that. haha.
    not sure it'd stay up much longer than the grey sweatpants thread though. :laugh:
  • theeldestberry
    edited August 2021
    a2ty8ea7in4k.jpg

@KickassAmazon76 there's my legs for you, rather belatedly. <3

Note: no chickens were harmed in the making of this photo, despite many chickens present. Hiking the Napali Coast on Kaua'i. Chickens have won the island, abandon all hope, ye who nap here. 🐔
  • theeldestberry
    vmk0snjch8cm.jpeg

@KickassAmazon76 I believe I have now fully paid my debt. :flowerforyou: