Women 200lb+, Let's Be Unafraid This August!!!

Options

Replies

• sandielewis2001
    sandielewis2001 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    @sokaina - I would recommend increasing your calorie levels. I don't know your current weight/height but under 1200 calories is low for just about anyone. Also with the additional calories you are burning your body might need more.
  • Snapy15
    Snapy15 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    @sokaina I extrapollated to 30yo but this is what the calculator gave me.
    4nnri30bnnx9.png

With the information in your post, you exercise fairly heavily, so you would still need AT LEAST between 1900 to 2000 calories a day.
  • seltzer_lover
    seltzer_lover Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    sokaina wrote: »
    I forgot to mention I count calories. I’m doing between 1000-1200 a day calorie intake. With exercise that leaves plenty. What am I doing wrong

I'd echo what everyone else is saying and recommend that you change up your calorie intake, especially if you're exercising and not eating back those calories. Drinks loads of water and up your calories, even to just 1500 per day if the thought of increasing your calories freaks you out a bit.

You can also have MFP calculate your caloric needs by updating your goals. There's a guided setup you can use: https://www.myfitnesspal.com/account/change_goals_guided
  • 57pattycake
    57pattycake Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    @JuneyCleaves I checked out the link to the granola bars and yours look way more tasty! I'm going to try your version first.
    How's your foster pup doing he's adorable but looks a little nervous - I'm sure you loved that out of him.
  • tuddy315
    tuddy315 Posts: 11,334 Member
    Options
    @JuneyCleaves I thought the same thing and printed off the recipe. I want to try it this weekend.
  • goal06082021
    goal06082021 Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    @girlinkaz nice! I love a zucchini lasagna, it's just a bit of a PITA to prepare IME. Did you cut your zucchini with a knife or do you have a mandoline/other kind of slicer, and what did you do to remove the excess water?
  • jazzadesigns
    jazzadesigns Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    @girlinkaz that looks so delicious!

@JuneyCleaves I may try your recipe! Thanks! I’ve been making protein balls lately and one is the perfect mid-morning snack.
  • JNettie73
    JNettie73 Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    @Forus612930 Welcome! I am glad to hear your levels are looking good!

@snapy15 Welcome!

@sokaina I also agree with trying to up your calories. Drinking water throughout the day also helps me as well as using a food scale to measure and accurately log my food.

@Holly1019 Welcome back

@girlinkaz That looks delicious!

• JuneyCleaves
    JuneyCleaves Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    tuddy315 wrote: »
    @JuneyCleaves I thought the same thing and printed off the recipe. I want to try it this weekend.

Awesome! I'm curious to hear how you like them / modify them!