New

Options
Hey everyone I am Charlie but most people call me Fishy or Big C

I am an ortho in Arizona and a disabled fish Dad! That means I adopt all of the fish in the aquarium that no one wants. Big eyes, no fins, that sort of thing.

I am hoping that I can finally get my life together and have my mother stop yelling at me every two seconds.

Hoping I can meet some really nice people and we can admire my fish together!

Thanks all and have a blessed day!

Replies

• AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,174 Member
    Options
    It's so sweet that you adopt the challenged fish! Since you have that kind of caring in your soul, I'm hoping you can reserve a bit of it, turn it toward yourself. After all, the healthier you are, the longer and better you can be a fish-rescuer, it seems like.

I'm not myself a fish person (more of a plant person, actually), but I wanted to stop by your post, wish you success: I'm betting you can find some like-minded people here, and make progress . . . probably even surprise the heck out of your mother with what you can achieve. 😉

Best wishes!
  • vivitori
    vivitori Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    How wonderful to have you here! I just started up yesterday. I used to have a little aquarium myself. My little fishies were so cute with the sweetest little personalities. Hopefully you can have the same kindness and understanding for yourself on your own journey as you have with the fish!
  • charliefitnow
    charliefitnow Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    AnnPT77 wrote: »
    It's so sweet that you adopt the challenged fish! Since you have that kind of caring in your soul, I'm hoping you can reserve a bit of it, turn it toward yourself. After all, the healthier you are, the longer and better you can be a fish-rescuer, it seems like.

I'm not myself a fish person (more of a plant person, actually), but I wanted to stop by your post, wish you success: I'm betting you can find some like-minded people here, and make progress . . . probably even surprise the heck out of your mother with what you can achieve. 😉

Best wishes!

Thank you!!
  • charliefitnow
    Options
    vivitori wrote: »
    How wonderful to have you here! I just started up yesterday. I used to have a little aquarium myself. My little fishies were so cute with the sweetest little personalities. Hopefully you can have the same kindness and understanding for yourself on your own journey as you have with the fish!

Thank you for your beautiful message!
  • cincisk8r
    cincisk8r Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Add me as a friend 🥰
  • charliefitnow
    Options
    cincisk8r wrote: »
    Add me as a friend 🥰

Will do!