What irks you today?

Options

Replies

• kdroberts1
    kdroberts1 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    JessD9031 wrote: »
    Not really an irk, but there is not a "What would you change if you could" thread....

When you post a comment on a friend's wall, and instead of answering you on your wall, they answer on their wall. Then a couple days later, you are on their wall, and see that they responded to you over there and you missed it, and you had a really awesome comment or comeback to their response, but its too late, and too far down their wall, and you just miss out on that opportunity. So, guys, if someone posts something on your wall and you want to respond, go to THEIR wall to respond, so they get the full effect in real time. Please, and Thank You!

<3
    Preach!!!!! 👏🏻👏🏻
  • MrAPFit84
    MrAPFit84 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    The MFP app! :s
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,510 Member
    Options
    4n5jec5l6fpt.gif

My eyes itch so much.
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,310 Member
    Options
    4n5jec5l6fpt.gif

My eyes itch so much.

Allergy?
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,510 Member
    Options
    lx1x wrote: »
    4n5jec5l6fpt.gif

My eyes itch so much.

Allergy?

I guess, they’re not red but man they itch. 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    It irks me that I get cravings when I visit this community. Like this morning, I was happy with my coffee and my P&J toast, but then someone else was having cheesecake for breakfast! Now I want cheesecake too.🥺

o12y2w4gw6iv.gif

Now I want cheesecake for breakfast, too.. but I already had breakfast. :neutral:
  • Salt4Stone
    Salt4Stone Posts: 75 Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    ((((((EvrrrrrrrayyOnnnnnnnE))))) https://youtu.be/MrTsuvykUZk
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    It irks me that the post mistress here where I live is so lackadaisical about her duties. She takes a really long time to do anything. I realize that part of that is probably the condition of where she works. The building is falling apart, the AC is busted 9/10 times, rarely does the CC machine work, so things are cash only, etc. So now I'm irked that they allow her to work in that condition all the time.. and that they won't hire any help to cut her some slack.

She's not the most friendly person, but if I had to work in those conditions with a company (that is mandated by the government, btw), I don't think I'd be very friendly, either.
  • JessD9031
    JessD9031 Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    Salt4Stone wrote: »
    ((((((EvrrrrrrrayyOnnnnnnnE))))) youtu.be/MrTsuvykUZk

it irks me that I can usually not understand a dadgummed thing you are talking about.

*Mods, before you warn me about this, @Salt4Stone is my friend and I am just messing with him.*
  • Salt4Stone
    Salt4Stone Posts: 75 Member
    Options
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    MIL just up and decides she has to sell her house, as fast as humanly possible, and we need to help her (and we live 13 hours away....)

also, no idea on where she plans to live after this bright idea, but it aint with me!

My sympathies are with you ❤
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,310 Member
    Options
    Lags.. oh well.. 😂
  • spider_mark51959
    spider_mark51959 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Options
    JessD9031 wrote: »
    Salt4Stone wrote: »
    ((((((EvrrrrrrrayyOnnnnnnnE))))) youtu.be/MrTsuvykUZk

it irks me that I can usually not understand a dadgummed thing you are talking about.

*Mods, before you warn me about this, @Salt4Stone is my friend and I am just messing with him.*

Hey, no one understands Boomhauer and that doesn't stop three other weirdos from being his friends. :wink:

y3oqzax27r33.gif

😂😂😂 this!
  • spider_mark51959
    spider_mark51959 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Options
    😂😂great post @KosmosKitten