Muscle Masters (closed group)

Options

Replies

• faithikins
    faithikins Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    ahhh so we won't know results for a couple of days yeh?
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    so I weighed 173.8 on Monday Morning at 3:30 am. I took a picture and dated it but I didn't have the code word so I don't think it will count. at that point it was a 5.6 pound loss. I am trying to be good but it is hard. I had salad for lunch and salad for dinner. I couldn't resist a free glass of wine at the hotel but I poured it small so about 4 oz. I exersized last night in the fitness center but I am so tired tonight. the 3 hour time difference killed me today. I will get up and workout tomorrow morning. I have been taking the stairs instead of the elevator (3rd) floor. I didn't eat well but stayed under calories yesterday but the sodium is killing me. I am trying to hold tight.
  • HeatherShrinking
    HeatherShrinking Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    :drinker: We're kicking *kitten*, la, la, la-la! :drinker:
  • healthymomwannabe
    healthymomwannabe Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Heather, AMAZING loss this week!!! Jeesh, how'd you do that??!? I want to copy YOUR plan!! :happy:

Connie
  • faithikins
    faithikins Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Yay Heather and Robin! Also Ron! We are going to take this! :laugh:
  • HeatherShrinking
    Options
    I have had the craziest freaken craving all day...for lots of mayo. It is gross. Not for it by its self, but like a sandwich with extra mayo or I don't know. It is really strange

What could I have in place of that?
  • McFatterton
    McFatterton Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    I have had the craziest freaken craving all day...for lots of mayo. It is gross. Not for it by its self, but like a sandwich with extra mayo or I don't know. It is really strange

First thing that comes to my mind is mashed avocado. Or maybe just a little bit of light/olive oil mayo?

That is quite an odd craving.....is there something you need to tell us there Heather? :huh:
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    We just arrived to the house in Lake Geneva...OMG...so beautiful, clean, modern, spacious...everything you could ask for pool table, ping pong, kayak, fishing, private huge dock

Peeps, I am hoping to maintain this week since I am with all lushy people
  • rjadams
    Options
    have a great time Kim
  • HeatherShrinking
    Options

First thing that comes to my mind is mashed avocado. Or maybe just a little bit of light/olive oil mayo?

That is quite an odd craving.....is there something you need to tell us there Heather? :huh:

Nothing to tell. Unless I was abducted by aliens and impregnated and they forgot to tell me
  • rjadams
    Options
    so I did my part this week. I don't know how well I can do next week since I have a shortened window. I will try my hardest.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Hey, everyone...just got back from my trip and am already worried about weigh-in...just hoping to maintain this week

I was with lushy sister who also did not behave as people on diets should be doing. I met Jessica "MamaTurner" at WD and we got along just fine. She brought "apple pie" like alcoholic drink vs dessert.

So, weight is up 5 lbs right now...I have 3 days to get it off :sad:
  • HeatherShrinking
    Options
    You can do it Kim. Just chug that water! Do you have WD pics?
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Heather, not on my camera...MN was way worse than the WI warrior dash

I swear if I survive this week, I will be really really exceptionally good, I promise.

Thing is, one team has the 1 lb disadvantage and Robin has a 0.5 lb advantage....so, technically, we have an advantage in that regard.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    I bought a Groupon for spider vein treatments...I am going today and they say no exercise for 2 days...great timing :cry:
  • McFatterton
    Options
    Well, I wasn't a Warrior this weekend and didn't do any 'dashing', but I ate and drank too much and was up on the scale this morning. :noway:

Oh, and I think I'm getting sick. :cry: Yay me!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Well, Sara, we've got two days to do some damage control....what's your plan?

Mine is 1200, no more, no less....can't exercise, so low, low carb...
  • McFatterton
    Options
    Well, Sara, we've got two days to do some damage control....what's your plan?

1200 cals today, 1400 tomorrow or vice versa (zig-zagging)....Got in a Turbo Fire 15min HIIT workout today.....was supposed to do a 30 minute Toning workout with it, but just didn't have the energy. Hopefully I'll have some energy tomorrow to do a workout. Eating fairly clean and water, water, water!
  • HeatherShrinking
    Options
    I didn't do too well this weekend either and I'm up too. I hope it is mostly water weight.

After work on Saturday night I was working on a paper (yeah-I know, fun life) and I had major writer's block. So I had some wine to help and suddenly I was a significantly better writer. So I had some more and I became a fantastic writer! By the end of the night I thought I was going to earn a Pulitzer Prize for my paper! I had to do some minor editing in the morning... somehow, I linked online doctors' offices to a zombie apocalypse. Opps.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    I just went for sclerotherapy where they wipe out spider veins...it super sucked and was painful, I have to go back in 2 months to finish the job :sad: WHAT was I thinking

GRRRRR