Welcome to Debate Club! Please be aware that this is a space for respectful debate, and that your ideas will be challenged here. Please remember to critique the argument, not the author.

What’s your pet hate at the gym?

EMc8800
EMc8800 Posts: 15 Member
Sometimes getting yourself to the gym can be hard, staying and pushing hard is the next step but what are the things that get your goat when there?

- machines broken?
- Crowds?
- BO!
- Etc

Replies

• rhtexasgal
    rhtexasgal Posts: 572 Member
    People who leave their crap everywhere - a towel hanging on the elliptical, a water bottle on the weight bench, shoes, socks, etc. anywhere!
  • I2k4
    I2k4 Posts: 179 Member
    Our very good big condo facility is still pandemic locked. Only beef is sometimes users (steppers and treadmillers) have lousy TV shows on the overhead monitors - interferes with music, wish the TV was gone.
  • MargaretYakoda
    MargaretYakoda Posts: 2,113 Member
    I2k4 wrote: »
    Our very good big condo facility is still pandemic locked. Only beef is sometimes users (steppers and treadmillers) have lousy TV shows on the overhead monitors - interferes with music, wish the TV was gone.

I wish TV's were gone from everywhere public. I can't even get a pedicure anymore without 3 TV's all on different channels blaring at me. The only place they reasonably make since imo are sports bars.

Your wish is granted!

https://www.tvbgone.com/
  • EMc8800
    EMc8800 Posts: 15 Member
    Wow I had a few disagrees on my last pet hate?

Another are people dropping your weights, if you can pick them up place them down especially if they are not heavy!