Would you sleep with....

Options

Replies

• hanna1210
    hanna1210 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    My current boss? No flippin' way. Plus, I don't think her husband, kids, or grandkids would be for it, either :wink:

In general though, no. It's just not worth the (professional) risk. However, you leave your job and then go back for him/her, that's all you.
  • PBJunkie
    Options
    Hell no, my boss is a red haired devil!!!
  • dcmat
    dcmat Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    [/quote]
    "Haha Instant gratification FOR HER!"
    [/quote]

Grrrr!
  • Leanne1795
    Options
    I am my boss so..................................
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,791 Member
    Options
    Nope. My boss is a woman. She is also a close personal friend. She is also a soccer team mate. But I only have one person I am intimate with, no matter how much I joke or tease.

I might let her give me a reach around next time I get my review, though.
  • ahunkofmexican
    Options
    I asked her, and she said fetch your coat....closely followed by clear your desk and hand your entry card to reception on your way out.

DOH!

For real ?
  • ahunkofmexican
    Options
    I am my boss so..................................

So thats a yes !
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure my wife wouldnt approve....
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    good lord no, you should see my boss...now if he was super hot than maybe. but not the boss that I have now. And of course I'd ask my fiance first.
  • otr12
    otr12 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I have no interest in sleeping with anybody but my husband.
  • painisfitness
    Options
    I wOuld sleep with my dads understudy he is hot, but I have morals :).. ..
  • painisfitness
    Options
    At this moment ummmmm no....hes a dude

But in the past...I may or may not have!

Can u be my boss? Lol :)
  • LisaKyle11
    LisaKyle11 Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    i am my own boss....so not even a chance to be bad.

now if i were still employed in the corporate or non-profits worlds....the answer would still be no. Unless my boss were Mark Ruffalo, Ryan Reynolds, or Chris Noth. :wink:
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    I have no interest in sleeping with anybody but my husband.

I'm with you. I have no interest in sleeping with anbody but your husband either...

I keed, I keed. In all seriousness, I would never, ever, sleep with my boss (if she was a woman) no matter how attractive I found her. My career is far more important than some random leg over. Any company where sexual favours were used as a method of career enhancement wouldn't be one I wanted to be in anyway as it lacks professionalism.

This also cuts the other way as well. I do not, and will never, flirt with any of the people who work for me or hit on them. For me, work is for work. Nothing else.
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    Seeing as my boss is my husband, that's a YES!
    I was thinking the same about my bf haha
  • elliecolorado
    Options
    Umm no, since I work at a family business and the boss is my dad...

However, if I worked somewhere else, sure I'd do it!
  • lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    Nah i'm not into the whole girl on girl thing...but i think SHE wants to sleep with ME.....
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    Ok well currently my boss is a 65 year old woman who is snarkier than me...so um no.

But in general...well no, I wouldn't sleep with my boss to get ahead. If I had to do that to prove my worth and get ahead in a company, then I'm not really worth anything in their eyes and I need to find a new place of employment!
  • AimingHighWeighingLow
    Options
    Interesting question. I don't have a boss and I am married.

Hypothetically if I was single and had a boss and he was good looking, I wouldn't rule it out just because he is my boss! Would I do it to get ahead....may as well get something out of it ! :D