Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,240 Member
    Options
    Isn't that extra sleep always the best?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,975 Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    Ugh, haven't I only had one cup of coffee and no food yet? Didn't we jump right into this meeting at 7:30 (2 hrs ago)?
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Oh no isn't that cruel and unusual punishment?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    Shall we send food and good coffee to you immediately using a good delivery service?
  • Alinouveau2
    edited August 2021
    Options
    Didn't I just make two types of scones? Shall I send some in a care package with a bucket of coffee?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Wouldn't that be lovely?
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    I wonder where I send them to?
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Don't you hate when you're not holding your phone properly and end up dialing some crazy deep sea fishing outfit on the way coast by mistake?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Didn't I just make two types of scones? Shall I send some in a care package with a bucket of coffee?

Wouldn't that be spectacular if possible? What type of scone should I be imagining?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Don't you hate when you're not holding your phone properly and end up dialing some crazy deep sea fishing outfit on the way coast by mistake?

Did you offer to send them scones as well?
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »

Wouldn't that be spectacular if possible? What type of scone should I be imagining?

Didn't I make cream scones and then some more traditional English tea biscuit types? Wasn't this to see what tastes better? Don't they both have their merits?
  • Alinouveau2
    Options

Did you offer to send them scones as well?

Didn't I email for information awhile ago and then they kept calling saying they got my info from the internet?
  • cmsienk
    Options

Didn't I make cream scones and then some more traditional English tea biscuit types? Wasn't this to see what tastes better? Don't they both have their merits?

Would you believe I've never had cream scones? Are they cream filled or a creamier texture?
  • Alinouveau2
    edited August 2021
    Options
    Might they have no butter in them? They're made using heavy cream and I'd describe them as cakier?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Do you mind making me some with bacon or cheese? or jalapenos and cheese? or maybe just cheese? 😂
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Don't I make good herb and cheddar ones? Aren't biscuits so east to make that you can just whip them up on a whim?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Aren't they harder to make when one is at work without an oven?
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Wouldn't it make more sense to make them at home for dinner or a snack?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,281 Member
    Options
    Wouldn't I love to have some scones?
    Don't I think I'd prefer butter scones to cream scones, as I like a crunchy texture?
    But tonight, won't I be enjoying a Chicago deep dish spinach and mushroom pizza from Zachary's? :yum:
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Yum doesn't that sound delish?
    Might I be making a beer can chicken with some potatoes roasting in the drippings?