What did you learn using MyFitnessPal that changed your habits?

Options

Replies

• grigaramanda
    grigaramanda Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Not a diagnosis, but found this while trying to understand why I’m never thirsty as well. Seems to mirror what others are saying about the brain and ADH.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adipsia
  • hayds342
    hayds342 Posts: 1,055 Member
    Options
    I discovered how many calories are in flour and icing sugar.
  • ljbowser1
    ljbowser1 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I have been of and on MyFitnessPal for a year now. Did great at first but while watching my granddaughter during lockdown & summer vacation I fell back into my old habits. They are back in school today (hopefully with no issues) so I am starting again again.
  • lynnehbtravis
    lynnehbtravis Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My aha moments are: Not drinking enough water, not eating enough once I started my program and the struggle to eat salad...I hate salad. I'm exercising regularly now and need my calories, water and greens! However, I'm losing inches...slowly, but surely! Yay.
  • jodylynn1970
    jodylynn1970 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have learned that I didn’t eat enough yesterday. No wander I was still hungry when I went to bed last night🤦‍♀️
  • matthewzirvin
    matthewzirvin Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    s2qun60pkfzz.jpg
  • AmyE26
    AmyE26 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    That I can eat what I want, as long as I stay within my calorie allowance and I make sure that I include healthy food (like we're having nachos tomorrow but I'm having like a quarter plate nachos and the rest salad) and that I don't have to stick to 500kcal per day and just eat protien and veg .. which is what I was doing. I also found out that I am intolerant to gluten, and one of the side effects of this was maintaining or gaining weight if I had gluten (this is why I ended up just having 500kcal per day to try and stop gaining weight). Since I have stopped having gluten I am losing weight (I'm not advising that people give up gluten if they don't need to)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!