5'9-5'10 Ladies...whats your goal weight?

Options
IM 5'9 ish...and its hard to work out with girls that are 5'5 and 5'7 that are in size 3's and 120 lbs LOL

even at my skinniest i wore a size 6! long legs and big hips and butts...

My goal weight is 155.

Whats everyone elses goal weight??? at 5'9-5'10

Replies

• fit4lyfeLisa
    fit4lyfeLisa Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I am 6'0, and my goal weight is between 170-184.
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9" and have a goal of 150 lbs. I feel (and look) good anywhere between 145 and 155.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    Right now I'm 5'9 big frame and my current goal is 165.... after I get there however I may want to lose 10 more pounds . But Im waiting to see what I look like at 165
  • ejb245
    ejb245 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10" and my goal weight is 160 right now, but it may be lower when I finally get there... :)

I would love to be a size 6, but even at my skinniest at 150-155, I was still a 10-12 (more 12 than 10).
  • Wilmingtonbelle
    Wilmingtonbelle Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9" and my goal weight is 170 which puts me the right BMI range. I'm large framed and at my skinniest (high school) I weighted 140. The doctor told me I was too thin for my frame then. Ahhh the good old days :)
  • BhanGoes
    BhanGoes Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    My goal weight is 155. Thanks for posting this topic! It's difficult to know what's appropriate when there's contradictory information out there.

Best of luck to all my tall lady friends!
  • tjsusong
    tjsusong Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I'm just over 5'10" and my goal is between 170 and 175. That should put me in an 8/10 size. I, like you, found that even at my smallest 20 years ago I was still a size 6. Height really disguises a lot!!!
  • hotjacki85
    hotjacki85 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Thanks :) I got down to 170 and felt i more need toning now... my butt is still there too... LOL It took my boobs but left my butt! wish it wouldve been the other way around!
  • CrazyDaisysMommy
    Options
    I'm just shy of 6' and my goal weight is 165. That is the weight where I'm most comfortable in a bathing suit.
  • CrazyDaisysMommy
    Options
    I'm just shy of 6' and my goal weight is 165. That is the weight where I'm most comfortable in a bathing suit.
  • brooksingletary
    brooksingletary Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9 (ish) and I have set my goal at 140. Right now, I'm 163 (+ - 2 lbs).

It's hard to figure out, because I feel the same as you. Even at my lowest weight, I was a size 6. I know I'll never be a size 0, but I think 140 will look good on me. Who knows?

I think your goal is a good one. I guess everyone carries weight in different ways. I've lost 18 pounds, and haven't budged a pant/dress/anything size. Guh!

Good luck!
  • TerraGirl17
    TerraGirl17 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I am 5'9", right now I am sitting at 164, I got down to 158 this summer and thought I looked pretty good however my goal weight is 140-145lbs
  • Fabnover40Kat
    Fabnover40Kat Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    5'9' goal weight is 155 Im 157 now
  • ShannonTodd
    ShannonTodd Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10" and my goal is 165lbs.
  • SweetP88
    Options
    I am 5'8.5" and currently weigh in around 123 lb....however I am very small boned! I would not want to be any lower but I like to keep it under 132lbs
  • heybrit
    heybrit Posts: 140
    Options
    (I saw your other post and I just want to say you look AMAZING! Such inspiration!!! Congratulations!)

I'm a little under 5'9" and my goal weight is about 140. I've never been thin so I'm not sure how I'll look around there which means I will adjust my goal weight to whatever I look most healthy and best as. I have a ribcage that protrudes though, so I imagine that I will probably want a little more meat on my body or my torso may look very strange :/
  • Jazzyjules71
    Jazzyjules71 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10", and have a large frame. Now my goal is 165-170, but may change it to lower when I get there. We'll see how I feel......
  • hotjacki85
    hotjacki85 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Iw as told in highschool when i was 140-145 i needed to beefen up too.... I just get a lot of my guy friends and some girl friends who are SHCOKED when i tell them i wear a size 12 pants and am 170 lbs.... seriously their jaws drop!
  • TripleJ3
    TripleJ3 Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9, medium built. I'm looking to get to 150 then go from there. I've been a lean 145 but I felt I was getting a little too boney, but I'm also muscular....I had a six pack *brag*

I hear you, 6 in jeans was my smallest but I have muscular thighs so they had to have a little stretch in them but I could wear a size 4 in skirts/dresses!!!
  • julie_leslie
    julie_leslie Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am 5'10" and my goal is 160 lbs. I think anything below 145 lbs for this height range is too low.