My lunch! What did you have?

Options
2»

Replies

• robbjamm
    robbjamm Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Our Gym group rewarded itself with extreme pita for lunch...grilled chicken on whole wheat pita with all the veggies a little feta and some honey mustard...around 450 calories but we're big boys..lol
  • JulieSD
    JulieSD Posts: 567
    Options
    Blueberries, Raspberries, Plain Greek yogurt, hemp hearts, Juice, Spinach and water! mmmm Almost everyday of life :)

That sounds interesting and healthy. Is it filling?

Its filling but doesn't stuff me, more filling if you add a banana or oats...but i like it the way it is :)
  • stacyrhoades11
    stacyrhoades11 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Weight Watchers chicken and broccoli alfredo...yummy oh and a diet pepsi
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    A salad made of 100g iceberg lettuce, 50g baby spinach (so 3 cups total of lettuce mix), ½ a roma tomato, grilled chicken breast and 2 tbsp of Great Value low-fat Cesar dressing. My first time trying that dressing and it was incredible! I was absolutely stuffed that I haven't had my 3:00pm apple yet and I am never, EVER full from salads!
  • hmstarbuck
    hmstarbuck Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I had a chicken florentine meal from Aldi's. They are pretty tasty and I get my pasta intake :-)
  • MamaBear05
    MamaBear05 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Leftover homemade shredded BBQ beef on a hamburger bun
    Baked Lays
    Iced Tea

Probably should have stopped about 3/4 of the way through the meal because I am now uncomfortably stuffed.
  • bettyboop573
    bettyboop573 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Some veggie lentil soup i made :) where do u get your hemp hearts??
  • JulieSD
    JulieSD Posts: 567
    Options
    Some veggie lentil soup i made :) where do u get your hemp hearts??

I was getting them on Mountain Road here in Moncton at a small health food store called 'The corn crib' but I was shopping at the SuperStore on Saturday looking for flax seed oil in the organic section and found hemp hearts there!! Still organic and now I dont have to go near the Ghetto to get them! lol
  • eating4balance
    eating4balance Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    Chicken salad sandwich on light wheat bread (made with chicken, greek yogurt, onions and green peppers), sunflower seeds, fresh snap peas and sliced strawberries (360 calories)