‘Ladies put your lipstick up’ ~ makeup selfies

Replies

• ladyoftherocks
    ladyoftherocks Posts: 64 Member
    @runinthesun7 thank you! It's my favorite lipstick, MAC chili. If you have a Tj Maxx I found some there for 7.99!
  • runinthesun7
    runinthesun7 Posts: 140 Member
    @runinthesun7 thank you! It's my favorite lipstick, MAC chili. If you have a Tj Maxx I found some there for 7.99!

I do have a Tj Maxx! I'll have to go hunting for it. I appreciate the tip 🙂
  • PKM0515
    PKM0515 Posts: 2,937 Member
    Reviving the thread with my new red lipstick because I FINALLY found a kind I can wear without issues! I don’t have sensitive skin but my lips are really really really sensitive and they hate all lipsticks, balms, stains and glosses. If I wear any lip color, starting the next day they will peel uncontrollably for the next 5-7 days, no matter what I’ve tried. I’ve tried all kinds over the years: organic, natural, ultra moisturizing, special ingredients, etc but they always peeled after wearing it, always. So I quit buying/wearing lippys because I hate the peeling. On a whim I tried Jessica Alba’s brand “Honest Beauty” and I am in love with this brand! I have tried many of their lip products and none of them have caused my lips to peel! I have been wearing their lipsticks, tinted balms and glosses without any problems for the past couple of months and I’m working towards purchasing every color they have!
    996skyd0o14q.jpeg

The whole look is gorgeous! Glad you found a lipstick you can wear.
  • RunsWithBees
    RunsWithBees Posts: 1,508 Member
    PKM0515 wrote: »
    Reviving the thread with my new red lipstick because I FINALLY found a kind I can wear without issues! I don’t have sensitive skin but my lips are really really really sensitive and they hate all lipsticks, balms, stains and glosses. If I wear any lip color, starting the next day they will peel uncontrollably for the next 5-7 days, no matter what I’ve tried. I’ve tried all kinds over the years: organic, natural, ultra moisturizing, special ingredients, etc but they always peeled after wearing it, always. So I quit buying/wearing lippys because I hate the peeling. On a whim I tried Jessica Alba’s brand “Honest Beauty” and I am in love with this brand! I have tried many of their lip products and none of them have caused my lips to peel! I have been wearing their lipsticks, tinted balms and glosses without any problems for the past couple of months and I’m working towards purchasing every color they have!
    996skyd0o14q.jpeg

The whole look is gorgeous! Glad you found a lipstick you can wear.

Thanks! :)
  • Jelaan
    Jelaan Posts: 815 Member
    edited June 2021
    I can't remember the last time I wore lipstick :(. Up here in Ontario, we are still in masks all the time in public, so I don't want it rubbing off into the inside of my mask, and no one can see it anyway. Eye makeup is still where it's at! Lol
  • JRugg1946
    JRugg1946 Posts: 58 Member
    edited June 2021
    seepersaud wrote: »
    MiNinaLisa wrote: »
    as made up as i can get

iu6u1hnujywt.jpg

Lovely!

Alot of good pics here
  • JRugg1946
    JRugg1946 Posts: 58 Member
    wjdna8uxs567.jpeg

Pre-Covid LOL now I live in leggings and a hat lol

Prolly my favorite so far
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,535 Member
    611l0bpwut8p.jpg

You look fantastic!
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    (...checks in for the first time in months to see what the ladies of MFP have been up to...)

Ah, yes - same old, same old - looking fresh to DEATH! Everyone is killing it with the lipstick game especially💄💋🙌🏿
  • Ironwoman1111
    Ironwoman1111 Posts: 3,913 Member
    zt8bufymayy9.jpeg
    xc598615m467.jpeg

4th of July look

I love this look! You look good.👍🏽 I like using the virtual try-on MAC has on their website. I went to the store just to compare how they look in person and it was pretty accurate.
    LoveyChar wrote: »
    Filter to get rid of the frown lines, but I felt pretty, nonetheless.

wt56a7b7w2i9.jpg

You’re so pretty!
  • LoveyChar
    LoveyChar Posts: 4,335 Member
    zt8bufymayy9.jpeg
    xc598615m467.jpeg

4th of July look

I love this look! You look good.👍🏽 I like using the virtual try-on MAC has on their website. I went to the store just to compare how they look in person and it was pretty accurate.
    LoveyChar wrote: »
    Filter to get rid of the frown lines, but I felt pretty, nonetheless.

wt56a7b7w2i9.jpg

You’re so pretty!

Thank you...
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    zt8bufymayy9.jpeg
    xc598615m467.jpeg

4th of July look

🥰
  • theeldestberry
    theeldestberry Posts: 815 Member
    996skyd0o14q.jpeg

This is very nice. :#