• maddylillie1
    maddylillie1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    p9ancd7ddcmv.jpeg
  • maddylillie1
    maddylillie1 Posts: 2 Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    Hello Everyone, I am a SparkPeople refugee who is happy to have found MFP. I tried Noom but it is tedious, expensive, and I didn't lose nearly the weight they had predicted when sell the program to me. I think this just what I need to lose 15-20 lbs. I find the food diary easy to use and the data base very easy but I have found some mistakes in the data which I was able to edit. how do I get this picture to turn?
  • isabelemachado
    isabelemachado Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi , hoping to loose 45 pounds
  • wishybee321
    wishybee321 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I am a few weeks into using MFP. I started out just using the calorie counter but I’m now seeing other useful features.
  • Kamyris
    Kamyris Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi , hoping to loose 45 pounds

I want to gain 40 pounds. Good luck for You. B)
  • fattyfightnit
    fattyfightnit Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hello. Been here a couple times before and had success, especially using the calorie counter. I'm good at underestimating my intake and it really helps to have that reality check. Blew the first day by about 250 calories, and that's not bothering to take the macros into consideration. For now, I'm simply trying to gain a realistic view of how much I eat vs how much I should be eating. I'll work on the rest as I get that under better control. I'm already seeing where fruits will replace some bad choices as I start planning grocery lists better. Looking to drop about 50, maybe 60lbs, then actually learn to maintain it this time. I can always handle having friends, so feel free to add me of you like. I'll do my best to be one.
  • MikeRunsDaily2021
    MikeRunsDaily2021 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I’m on here looking to find very motivated friends. Not looking to have the most friends, just very active and motivated friends. I’m a runner struggling to consistently strength train. I’m a fairly active person looking for accountability partners looking to get better every day. Feel free to add me if your the same way. Thanks
  • BabystepBee
    BabystepBee Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm 22, 5'10 tall and my current weight is 172 lbs. My goal weight is 143. I'm trying to change my lifestyle by finding healthier food options for the things I crave (ice cream bowls and chocolate) instead of completely avoiding them. I would love to make some accountability friends to avoid putting my head in the sand! I'm trying to take it slow and to be patient with myself, since I tend to be overly disciplined and end up burning and crashing when I make one ''mistake''. I want to approach this as a lifestyle change, so it might take longer, which is okay.
  • ZAKATASHI
    ZAKATASHI Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    A good Introduction for me Is always humorous!
    87qgom8fmrf5.jpg

Zak. I've been type 1 diabetic since age 7 and never had a problem with weight. I was 90lbs in 6th grade. I started bodybuilding and fitness in 2011 and transformed into a beast. I was 210lbs of pure muscle but always had a "beer belly" because of what could possibly be my insulin injection sites there. My life crumbled, I lost everything I had and moved into a toxic environment where I became an alcoholic through out 2020, drinking all day, every day and never even glanced at a vegetable. I recently been training MMA and was at 220lbs. I cleaned up my diet, and now have an incredible home gym. I am 200lbs now, but my goal is 180, and I want abs! Men in my family have all been weight lifters but no one has ever had abs, and I want to be the first one! My biggest downfall Is I have no support and I can barely ever sleep. I do everything alone. So, I really need your guys' help to keep me on track and motivated. I need a community. I need relationships, but more than anything, I want to help YOU!
  • monamac2
    monamac2 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Options
    I'm a refugee from Spark People also and find MFP's trackers very easy and quick to use. The down side is finding groups to join because of the sheer overwhelming numbers of them. To end on a positive note, have lost over 2 pounds in the 10 days I've been here so am finally losing the "pandemic pounds" I put on. Have a wonderful day!
  • rkdunn889
    rkdunn889 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I need friends. I don’t know how to make friends on this app. Maybe someone will see this and friend me. I don’t understand how to friend others… I was part of this app long ago and it has changed a lot…
  • kmmayville1223
    kmmayville1223 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    xXSnafuXx wrote: »
    vr91eg3fnjl6.jpg
    I have lost 68 pounce since last March.

That's awesome 😎
  • robertw486
    robertw486 Posts: 2,388 Member
    Options
    rkdunn889 wrote: »
    I need friends. I don’t know how to make friends on this app. Maybe someone will see this and friend me. I don’t understand how to friend others… I was part of this app long ago and it has changed a lot…

You have to click on the profile name, then click on it again, before you get the option to request as a friend. I think the messaging is disabled until you are friends, but the icon is still there for it.

I'm an Android/Windows user, so if there are changes for Mac stuff someone else will have to fill you in.
  • kmmayville1223
    Options
    ZAKATASHI wrote: »
    A good Introduction for me Is always humorous!
    87qgom8fmrf5.jpg

Zak. I've been type 1 diabetic since age 7 and never had a problem with weight. I was 90lbs in 6th grade. I started bodybuilding and fitness in 2011 and transformed into a beast. I was 210lbs of pure muscle but always had a "beer belly" because of what could possibly be my insulin injection sites there. My life crumbled, I lost everything I had and moved into a toxic environment where I became an alcoholic through out 2020, drinking all day, every day and never even glanced at a vegetable. I recently been training MMA and was at 220lbs. I cleaned up my diet, and now have an incredible home gym. I am 200lbs now, but my goal is 180, and I want abs! Men in my family have all been weight lifters but no one has ever had abs, and I want to be the first one! My biggest downfall Is I have no support and I can barely ever sleep. I do everything alone. So, I really need your guys' help to keep me on track and motivated. I need a community. I need relationships, but more than anything, I want to help YOU!

You can do it!!! Set a picture of what you want to achieve on your mirror so you are reminded of your goal every morning! Good luck!!
  • kmmayville1223
    edited August 2021
    Options
    Still new in here and not sure if this is going to post
  • Empress62
    Empress62 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Still new in here and not sure if this is going to post

It did :)