September 2021 - Daily or Weekly Check-In

Options

Replies

• BittersweetVita
    BittersweetVita Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    Hello again, friends! I am a 44 year-old, 5'4 female who is a two-time cancer survivor and has been dealing with chemo-induced menopause and Hypothyroidism. I am just going to have to accept that I am prone to injury and illness, going from a hip injury to a knee injury, and now having plantar fascitis. I had a nasty virus for two months this past summer as well. I did not have enough in me this summer to take care of the house and my kids after being sick and trying to geg back on track. I succumbed to my over-eating tendencies and making quick meals full of carbs, which made the family happy, but did not help my waistline. With the school year starting back up, I am hopeful that I can start some new healthy habits with my preschooler. My daughter's sports team needed more coaches to help, so I have volunteered to assist. What a great way to force myself to get out there and be more active! Lol! Wishing everyone a successful September!

Goals: Drink 96 oz and daily log calories, perform PT, start strength training, and walk.

09/01 - 189.9
  • Lilylady3k
    Lilylady3k Posts: 3,814 Member
    Options
    September starting weight: 203.7 (8/31/2021)
    September goal weight: <200 (maybe this is the month)

Date - Daily WI / 14 day TREND (Happy Scale Smoothing based on change over previous 14 days)
    9/1 - 204.6 / 203.7

Not the best way to start the month ... up from yesterday which was up from mid August. Too much celebration last night with quesadillas, wine and berry Chantilly cake. Reset my mind before leaving for the fishing camp this week where I always seem to gain.
  • Lilylady3k
    Lilylady3k Posts: 3,814 Member
    Options
    Alvinj94 wrote: »
    How do I join?
    Dan

@Alvinj94 - Just jump right in stepping on the scale daily and post your #. WELCOME!
  • TinaLeigh67
    TinaLeigh67 Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    My name is Tina, Height: 5'6" Age: 54
    MFP starting weight: 149.2 (3/30/21)
    August results: -.6
    August end weight: 134.2
    September starting weight: 135.2
    September goal weight: 132 (maybe this is the month)
    Ultimate goal weight: 128

9/01 - 135.2 up one pound from yesterday. A lot of mindless stress eating last night.
    9/02 -
    9/03 -
    9/04 -
  • rhycce
    rhycce Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Sept 1: 235.9lbs. (Starting weight)

Let's go!!! <3B)
  • deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 10,850 Member
    Options
    Hello again, friends! I am a 44 year-old, 5'4 female who is a two-time cancer survivor and has been dealing with chemo-induced menopause and Hypothyroidism. I am just going to have to accept that I am prone to injury and illness, going from a hip injury to a knee injury, and now having plantar fascitis. I had a nasty virus for two months this past summer as well. I did not have enough in me this summer to take care of the house and my kids after being sick and trying to geg back on track. I succumbed to my over-eating tendencies and making quick meals full of carbs, which made the family happy, but did not help my waistline. With the school year starting back up, I am hopeful that I can start some new healthy habits with my preschooler. My daughter's sports team needed more coaches to help, so I have volunteered to assist. What a great way to force myself to get out there and be more active! Lol! Wishing everyone a successful September!

Goals: Drink 96 oz and daily log calories, perform PT, start strength training, and walk.

09/01 - 189.9

@BittersweetVita Welcome back! You've been missed!
  • deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 10,850 Member
    Options
    Lilylady3k wrote: »
    September starting weight: 203.7 (8/31/2021)
    September goal weight: <200 (maybe this is the month)

Date - Daily WI / 14 day TREND (Happy Scale Smoothing based on change over previous 14 days)
    9/1 - 204.6 / 203.7

Not the best way to start the month ... up from yesterday which was up from mid August. Too much celebration last night with quesadillas, wine and berry Chantilly cake. Reset my mind before leaving for the fishing camp this week where I always seem to gain.

@Lilylady3k I don't know what berry Chantilly cake is but I think I want some. I will have to look it up!