Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Replies

• frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,824 Member
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    @frankwbrown will you send that cinnamon roll and espresso Frappuccino to my work? 😁 And isn’t it almost time for you to get moving? ⏰🚶‍♂️🏊

Did you get them, just after 10:00 this morning?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,735 Member
    edited October 2021
    @frankwbrown will you send that cinnamon roll and espresso Frappuccino to my work? 😁 And isn’t it almost time for you to get moving? ⏰🚶‍♂️🏊

Did you get them, just after 10:00 this morning?

Weren't my virtual goodies right on time as well? Didn't I eat an actual chocolate chip brownie as part of my lunch today?
  • frankwbrown
    Ohhh, is it time for me to make another batch of triple chocolate brownies? 😋
    Wasn't my lunch today of clam chowder decided for me, due to the Use By October 10 date on it?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,577 Member
    Wasn’t that cutting it close? 😬
  • cmsienk
    edited October 2021
    Did anyone else accidentally steal their client's lunch today?😅
  • frankwbrown
    edited October 2021
    There haven't been any negative effects yet, but when will I know for sure? 🤔
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Accidently, on purpose? Is that one way to get back at clients who conduct boring meetings? 😉🤣
    Was the chocolate chip brownie too hard to resist? 🤣

• cmsienk
    edited October 2021
    There haven't been any negative effects yet, but when will I know for sure? 🤔
    Accidently, on purpose? Is that one way to get back at clients who conduct boring meetings? 😉🤣

Can't I claim complete innocence? 😇
  • frankwbrown
    Isn't that what I would do? 😂
  • frankwbrown
    Do you think it's true, or false, that on the day I picked up a brand new Tesla Model Y, I drove around so much before returning home that I almost ran out of charge? Would this have been the day I learned the Tesla's equivalent of a gas gage isn't nearly as accurate as a gas gage? If this did in fact happen, wouldn't I have noticed that as the actual miles driven went by, the miles of charge remaining dropped at a much faster rate?
  • cmsienk
    🤔 Haven't I decided yes, I believe it?
  • frankwbrown
    edited October 2021
    Aren't I assuring you that this time, my talk of electricity is on the up and up? 🤔
    (By that I mean, isn't my Tesla equally capable of running on US or Canadian electricity?) 😉😂
  • cmsienk
    edited October 2021
    🤨 Are you mocking me?🤔😄
  • Cat0703a
    edited October 2021
    Are you being cheeky tonight, @frankwbrown?

Did you know that at one time our province had the highest per capita numbers of EV in all of North America? Would I not be surprised if that was still the case based on every 10th car I pass seems to be a Tesla? Could I possibly know this because my child points out every single one he sees? 😩
  • frankwbrown
    🤨 Are you mocking me?🤔😄

Surely you realize, aren't I just relieved that my joke about Canadian electricity did not irreparably harm your willingness to believe something I say?
    Aren't I a person who does not attempt to deceive but does enjoy joking around? And aren't I sure that you already understand all of this? 🤔😄
    Are you being cheeky tonight, @frankwbrown?

Me? 🙄😇
    Did you know that at one time our province had the highest per capita numbers of EV in all of North America? Would I not be surprised if that was still the case based on every 10th car I pass seems to be a Tesla? Could I possibly know this because my child points out every single one he sees? 😩

Isn't that great news that electric cars are gaining in numbers? Don't I love my Tesla?
    As a child, didn't my siblings and I play "spot the bug", pointing out every VW Beetle that we saw, and wouldn't my mother have sympathized with you? 😂
  • cmsienk
    "Spot the bug" didn't turn into "punch bug" did it? Wouldn't my brothers punch each other in the arm whenever they saw one?
  • Cat0703a
    Isn’t that another thing, I regret teaching my child? 😂 Thankfully aren’t there fewer VW bugs than Teslas around these days?
  • cmsienk
    edited October 2021
    Are you surprised to learn I have to be up in 5 and 1/2 hours? Aren't I staying downtown tonight? Isn't there a Starbucks in this hotel? 🤔Shall I say good night now? 😴
  • frankwbrown
    For my brothers and me, didn't arm punches happen as a part of "jinx, you owe me a coke!"?
  • Cat0703a
    Are you surprised to learn I have to be up in 5 and 1/2 hours? Aren't I staying downtown tonight? Isn't there a Starbucks in this hotel? Shall I say good night now? 😴

Wouldn’t that be a smart idea? Don’t we all want you to be awake in tomorrow’s meetings? Shall I say sleep well now, just in case you fall asleep?
  • frankwbrown
    srazamora wrote: »
    srazamora wrote: »
    @srazamora, did you run into my (not nearly) 90 Day Fiance?
    For real, @cmsienk ?? Would you believe my husband came over on a fiancé via and we both get a kick out of watching that show?

Since I don’t have cable, I’m guessing that is a reality show of some kind? Wasn’t @cmsienk’s brief romance more like a surprise offer of elopement that ended up being some kind of sister wives situation? 🤣

Did you end up with a sister wife???

Would someone agree with me that the reality show 90 Day Fiancé is worth getting a cheap cable alternative all on its own?

Aren't I someone who doesn't watch any reality shows, due to my suspicion that there is often nothing real about them? So aren't I unable to address the worth of that particular show?
    Might you want to start a "90 Day Fiancé" discussion?