Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,465 Member
    Options
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    Don't all the above look better than my oatmeal w/ blackberries and raspberries?

Don’t the blackberries and raspberries sound good? Can you guess what I’m not a fan of? 😆

It couldn't possibly be oatmeal (steel cut or rolled), could it? 🤔😂
    Won't I be wondering about that now on my way to the gym?

Shall I let you mull on that a little longer? Give you something to ponder on your way there? 🤣
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,995 Member
    Options
    Don't all the above look better than my oatmeal w/ blackberries and raspberries?

Don’t the blackberries and raspberries sound good? Can you guess what I’m not a fan of? 😆

Shall I let you mull on that a little longer? Give you something to ponder on your way there? 🤣

Is it taste or texture?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »

Is it taste or texture?

Wasn’t your second guess correct?
  • cmsienk
    Options

Is it taste or texture?

Wasn’t your second guess correct?

Don't I have a coworker who can't even be in the same room with someone eating oatmeal? Didn't I forget that once and walk near her with a travel cup of oatmeal and watch her face turn green?🤢
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,299 Member
    Options
    Doesn't my ex-brother-in-law get sick at even the smell of watermelon?
    Don't I find that unbelievable, and sad? 😮😥
  • cmsienk
    edited September 2021
    Options
    Didn't I only start eating watermelon in the last couple of years? Would you be surprised to learn I hated it as a child? Wasn't I sad that my mother considered it a treat and always bought one (instead of something else) when we went on picnics?
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,255 Member
    Options
    Where's the coffee?
    Should we try some watermelon flavoured coffee?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Aren't I getting ready to have a cup? Why don't we just have coffee flavoured coffee this morning?
  • NVintage
    NVintage Posts: 1,463 Member
    Options
    Is it okay if I brewed mine with a cinnamon stick!?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Isn't that delicious? Haven't I done that before but not in a while?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Aren't I getting ready to have a cup? Why don't we just have coffee flavoured coffee this morning?
    Won't I be having coffee flavoured coffee and leave it up to Outshine Watermelon Fruit Bars to be watermelon flavoured? 😋
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    NVintage wrote: »
    Is it okay if I brewed mine with a cinnamon stick!?

Oooh doesn't cinnamon make everything better? Have you tried Ceylon cinnamon? It's my go to these days
  • frankwbrown
    edited September 2021
    Options
    I wasn't aware, was I, that there are a few different kinds, but aren't I fantasizing now about visiting Sri Lanka?
    (and aren't I now "hankering" for something cinnamon, like a cinnamon roll? ) 😋😂
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Would you believe I've been wanting cinnamon buns for like a week now? Shouldn't I just make some?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Didn't I just make some cinnamon toast with butter, cinnamon/sugar, and Dave's Killer bread, like we made when I was a child (except it was white bread then)?
  • cmsienk
    edited September 2021
    Options
    Don't I also use Ceylon cinnamon @Alinouveau2 and have for years? Doesn't it have a sweeter, milder taste and more importantly, doesn't Saigon Cinnamon have a much higher level of Coumarin (which is not great for your liver in high doses)?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Didn't I just learn that I have Korintje (Indonesian) cinnamon, but now want to try Ceylon cinnamon?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    What's for dinner?
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Didn't I make steak, salad and new potatoes?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Aren’t I currently eating shake n baked chicken, beans, and stuffing? Didn’t I accidentally under eat while working from home? 😬