Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

March Madness!!!!

Replies

• Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    I did great on Day 5....here's to an awesome 6 for everyone!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

(P.S. Looky at my ticker):drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Day 6....and it is Friday...its all good!!:smile:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    A sunny & warm Friday, too!!! Couldn't get much better!
  • tomyhealth
    tomyhealth Posts: 181
    I agree FRIDAY is going to be a great day....The sun is out,. I walked the dogs, my daughter wanted to go to a hip hop class at the gym with me, and I'm doing great on my calories for today. What more could I ask for today.....:smile::smile:
  • dw1080
    dw1080 Posts: 38 Member
    WAY TO GO 50!!! Keep on Becky!
  • Losing_It
    Thanks, dw!!!:heart:

Day 6 was a doozy!!!! I got lot's of exercise this evening and I'm ready for bed!:laugh: Hope you all had a good day!:flowerforyou:
  • Dave198lbs
    Thanks, dw!!!:heart:

Day 6 was a doozy!!!! I got lot's of exercise this evening and I'm ready for bed!:laugh: Hope you all had a good day!:flowerforyou:

you too ....have a great weekend:smile:
  • dw1080
    Happy Saturday everyone! Hello day 7. I think I'm going skate skiing today and tomorrow to bump my exercise a bit. Hope everyone has a good, productive (on all levels) weekend. Thanks for the motivation.

DW
  • Losing_It
    Happy Saturday right back atcha!! Today was a busy day. I got lots of exercise and I'm ready for bed! hahaha Day 7 was awesome...the 70 degree weather helped!!!!!!:bigsmile:
  • Dave198lbs
    day 7....still have dinner to go but no worries

dont forget to turn your clocks ahead...Spring Forward....
    nice long days are a comin!
  • dw1080
    I made it too on the calories. When you get extra calories for working out it makes it easy. I've got plenty to spare today and I'm not even hungry ... unlike a couple of days ago.
  • Losing_It
    Hey everyone! I'm thinking this is going to be a lazy Sunday...it's supposed to rain so not much can be done outside. Here's to a successful Day 8 for all of us!!:drinker: We're 1/4th of way to achieving this goal!!!:flowerforyou:
  • metco89
    metco89 Posts: 578 Member
    I am definitely in !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Losing_It
    I am definitely in !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

I'm SO glad you're back!!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Dave198lbs
    day 8 feeling a little strange, maybe because of the time change or something....
    but sunshine longer into the day is a good thing and ate pretty good while workin on the house and messing around...
    hope everyone is enjoying the Sunday:smile:
  • Losing_It
    Yeah..maybe because you made us set our clocks back 90 minutes...that's the reason it's weird!:laugh:
  • dw1080
    Not such a good day for me. I am over a bit on calories (went out to dinner). I have to burn some calories tonight on the nordic track so I don't go over. Oh well. Hope everyone is having a good day.

DW
  • dw1080
    Okay, that was semi-pathetic. Had to do 20 minutes of workout at the end of the day to stay within my calorie limit, BUT I made it.
  • Losing_It
    Hey everyone. How's day 9 treating you? So far so good here. I'm even thinking of packing my big fanny to the park and walking the track. I walked DAILY for around 8 months and never felt better. Then cold weather came along and that was the end of that. Now that the weather is breaking...I need to get back into my routine. I doubt I can make the 4 miles I used to, though!:laugh:
  • 12by311
    12by311 Posts: 1,716 Member
    I did a little self-sabotage for two days. I swear I never had a problem staying within calories until the last couple of weeks.

But I am going strong today and have a killer workout planned for the evening!
  • dw1080
    Dave has me motivated about my upcoming Spring break. I need to accept the challenge and forget about your standard, gut-bomb Mexican food. Grrr. Maybe even hit the fitness facilities at the hotel HARD.

So far so good today. I thought I only had 600 cals left for the day, but then realized I had 2 double entries. LIKE FINDING MONEY IN MY COAT POCKET!!! This whole MFP thing has me wanting to work out more so I can eat more. Is that a good thing?

DW
This discussion has been closed.