Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• truGAINS
    truGAINS Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    srazamora wrote: »
    Did you know the reason Chick-fil-A’s frosted coffee is so good is because it’s made with ice cream?

Doesn't that sound heavenly?

How could it not be?! Would you believe the cold brew is pretty good even without the ice cream though?

Aren't I now in search of a Chick-fil-A location near me, so I can try the frosted coffee?

Shouldn't you already know where the closest Chick-fil-A is located?
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,190 Member
    Options
    Ewww didn't I get sick the only time I've had chick fil a?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,701 Member
    Options
    truGAINS wrote: »
    Did you know the reason Chick-fil-A’s frosted coffee is so good is because it’s made with ice cream?

Doesn't that sound heavenly?

How could it not be?! Would you believe the cold brew is pretty good even without the ice cream though?

Aren't I now in search of a Chick-fil-A location near me, so I can try the frosted coffee?

Shouldn't you already know where the closest Chick-fil-A is located?

You would think so, wouldn't you?
  • cmsienk
    Options

Couldn't that be a coincidence?
  • truGAINS
    Options

Isn't this blasphemy?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,421 Member
    Options
    @srazamora first of all, may I say thank you for creating this thread (one of my favourite two currently)? And secondly, may we please have a ruling on the following question?

Is there a limit to the number of questions asked per time? Aren't I always getting put in the corner for "mis-behaving" when all I'm doing is asking questions?
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,190 Member
    Options
    Are we finally going to get this question answered?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Or will she be gone for another 3 years without answering?
  • srazamora
    srazamora Posts: 4,106 Member
    Options
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    @srazamora first of all, may I say thank you for creating this thread (one of my favourite two currently)? And secondly, may we please have a ruling on the following question?

Is there a limit to the number of questions asked per time? Aren't I always getting put in the corner for "mis-behaving" when all I'm doing is asking questions?

By you saying it is one of your favorite threads currently, does that mean it’s only temporarily your favorite and won’t be an all-time favorite?
  • srazamora
    Options

Is it possible to answer this question without first doing some research?

If the goal is to have lots of pages, wouldn’t more posts with fewer questions work best? However, if longer posts with more questions equal fewer posts and more pages, wouldn’t more questions in a single post be encouraged?
  • srazamora
    Options
    Has it really been three years?!?
  • cmsienk
    edited September 2021
    Options

Isn't that the truth as near as I can tell?

What was your initial goal when you started the thread - longer posts or more pages?

Didn't my research lead me to discover you were primarily irritated by people not following the 'only questions' rule and you were excited about getting to 1,000 posts in your thread?

Would it surprise you to find out there are now 90,166 90,167 90,169 posts?
  • Cat0703a
    Options

By you saying it is one of your favorite threads currently, does that mean it’s only temporarily your favorite and won’t be an all-time favorite?

Might my answer be dependent if I’ll be placed in the corner on a regular basis moving forwards? 😂

• cmsienk
    Options

Might my answer be dependent if I’ll be placed in the corner on a regular basis moving forwards? 😂

Won't I continue to provide you coffee while you're in the corner?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,185 Member
    Options

Isn't it true that "time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana"?
  • Cat0703a
    edited September 2021
    Options

Won't I continue to provide you coffee while you're in the corner?

And donuts? I mean cupcakes? 😏
  • cmsienk
    edited September 2021
    Options
    How about both?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    I shalln’t argue, right?
  • truGAINS
    Options
    Can I say I am highly disappointed with the reply from the OP tonight?
  • cmsienk
    edited September 2021
    Options
    Didn't I think you might be?

Won't PJ be sorry be missed her?