Options
    Empress62 wrote: »
    Still new in here and not sure if this is going to post

It did :)

Thanks😁
  • hbobs32
    hbobs32 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I just wanted to say hello.
    Just starting out. I lost 5 stone a few years ago but 2 back on...trying MFP for first time so fingers crossed! I have a back disorder and left leg paralysis (have to wear a leg brace) so find exercising difficult but I try to walk as much as possible everyday! My main thing is over eating so hoping this helps! Good luck and lots of positivity to everyone on here :) x
  • Pilar1232016
    Pilar1232016 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am a returning MFP. Covid has been hard. Now trying to get back to a healthy weight.
  • Keke_angel
    Keke_angel Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi im Kelly and I’m new to MFP and I’m looking forward to my weight loss journey, I am looking for for friends to help each other with this amazing journey ahead so feel free to add me as an MFP pal 🙂
  • grimmsgarden
    grimmsgarden Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am new to mfp and was wondering how to log exercises for people with disabilities. I don’t really know how many calories are burned, but many of the exercises are core and designed to improve strength, muscle control and overall quality of life. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  • hbobs32
    hbobs32 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am new to mfp and was wondering how to log exercises for people with disabilities. I don’t really know how many calories are burned, but many of the exercises are core and designed to improve strength, muscle control and overall quality of life. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

This is something I've come across as a bit of a problem but I've just been logging it from my Samsung health on my phone...it seems to be quite accurate and tells you at what pace you are completing things. There is also a few apps that show you pace and calories burning that are specifically for people with disabilities..
    https://www.trend-able.com/13-life-changing-apps/
    I hope that helps hun
    X
  • Ali1892xo
    Ali1892xo Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Stuck in lockdown and need to keep myself accountable, especially since I’m not able to get to the gym. Looking forward to getting to know and supporting others on similar journeys!
  • welchD1
    welchD1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello all.....round 2 .......I lost quite a bit my first round, but more importantly learned the habits and workout regularly..i made it.......and then along came covid and sat down beside us ........quarantine added the umpteen....in pounds...need to burn them off and find the real me again....hope to cross paths with all of you along the way as we figure this thing out...........be sure to friend if you want some encouragement or just dont feel like doing it alone...Cheers...forego the beers.........
  • mansiparmar102
    mansiparmar102 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone I'm new on this website.

My goal is, Incoming 6 months has to be in good shape.
  • nbern0002
    nbern0002 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I'm new to this community. I've been struggling with binge eating disorder, and while in treatment for that I've decided that my chronic pain is probably related to my weight gain, so now I'm trying to lose weight too. It's so hard to believe that I can do this. Fake it till we make it though! I/We can do this!!! Hugs to all. 🤗❤️
  • richardmarez
    richardmarez Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Trying to sty on track this month , :D
  • Banuhalle
    Banuhalle Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! New to this program. Advised to try this program by my doctor. 56 years old and looking to loose weight and get fit. On ozempic for diabetes. Many have lost a ton of weight on this medication however, I have not. This medication stops cravings and appetite, unfortunately this is too the point that I am not eating enough and not the right foods.
  • Niteman3d
    Niteman3d Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Banuhalle wrote: »
    Hello everyone! New to this program. Advised to try this program by my doctor. 56 years old and looking to loose weight and get fit. On ozempic for diabetes. Many have lost a ton of weight on this medication however, I have not. This medication stops cravings and appetite, unfortunately this is too the point that I am not eating enough and not the right foods.

The only "secret" I can offer you is persistence. Fall down seven times, get up eight. Never, ever quit! Best wishes for success.
  • ericamuseacts
    ericamuseacts Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just joined and can't wait to track my results for the rest of another cut! I put on a few pounds in quarantine (got to 140) started to drop them (got to 130), then decided I didn't really need to get to where I was (115), then got hired as a magician's assistant. So now it would actually be extremely helpful to at least get back to where I was, if not smaller. Fitting in the boxes and doing so as quickly as possible is quite literally of dyer importance! X] <3 Best of luck everyone and wish me luck! We can do this!
  • mickirom
    mickirom Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone - I am trying to learn MFP and I'm getting a bit better with the food &exercise logging part of it. But I am totally lost on these message boards. Does anyone know where I can go to read/learn the simple stuff? For example - how to view the recent posts and not start in 2015???? LOL Or I see when people reply they "quote" from other posts and of course, I don't know how to do that either.
    I'm feeling stupid and clueless! :p Help???!!!
    Now that I'm writing this - If someone answers I wonder if I will be able to find it.... Hmmmm... LOL
  • bloomnsunshine
    bloomnsunshine Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, just started today. I am in the over "50" group and have been having a hard time with my weight. I'm looking for as much support as I can get. Please feel free to add me as I would love it.
  • Yonderlyclairebear
    Options
    Hello 👋 currently working on improving my mental wellbeing through physical fitness. Recently started distance running and weight training, absolutely loving it, but need to balance my diet better. Hopefully using this app will help with that 🧡
  • DrMrsTh3Monarch
    DrMrsTh3Monarch Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I made this account a while back and never even started. Since then I have gained more weight and am determined to work hard to lose it but I'm also extremely worried it won't work.
  • BonnieH53
    BonnieH53 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I’ve just joined today and I’m hoping this will help me lose my lockdown weight gain!! I’ve been a WW member for eight years but have been feeling unsupported and forgotten as they have closed all the classes near me and have just reduced the virtual sessions significantly. For the money I’m paying I may as well be doing this in my own so I’m giving MFP a go as I’ve heard good things.
    Look forward to getting to know you all. ☺️
  • mjglantz
    mjglantz Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    I made this account a while back and never even started. Since then I have gained more weight and am determined to work hard to lose it but I'm also extremely worried it won't work.

You can make this work. If you think of this as a lifestyle and commit to habits that will improve your health, it WILL work! Tracking works, moving more works, choosing to eat healthy most of the time works. If you haven't already, check out The Getting Started topic in the Message Boards. The first one is Most Helpful Posts - Getting Started (Must Reads). Lots of great tips.