๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€***** SEPTEMBER 2021 WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE****๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 10,800 Member
    If anyone is trying to send me a friend request, please tell me how I may know you, which challenge etc. Otherwise, I do delete all friend requests to help keep the creeps away LOL. Thanks for understanding.

who-are-you-post-it-28505979.jpg
  • deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 10,800 Member
    My name is Donna. I am 61 years old and I live in the Midwest of the US.

145320379.png

Start Weight (from Aug 31st ): 186.8
    Goal Weight: 181.8 (5 pound loss)
    End of Challenge Weight: xxxxx

Ultimate Goal Weight: 145-155 (Iโ€™ll know it when I get there!)

Sept 01: โ€ฆ..182.8 (Trend Weight 187.8) I find this weight hard to believe today. 4 pound loss overnight??? (After a 2.4 loss the day before???) My scale is reliable and I stepped on it 3 times but I donโ€™t trust this and consider it a fluctuation. I did everything right. I had TM. I finally slept over 4 and ยฝ hours which is good for me> But that is a bit much. Traveling today and tomorrow. Plenty of sitting and restaurant food. Iโ€™ll be home each night and will keep up with the posts. Friday morning my scale reading will not be pretty but that is how I roll.

Sept 05: โ€ฆ.. 188.2 (Trend Weight 187.8) I think the scale was inaccurate on the first. I will keep monitoring. However, I know I probably did go up 2-3 pounds due to comfort eating. I have had a very traumatic death in my family due to covid on a fully vaccinated person. Food doesnโ€™t solve the problem so I am working on that but failing right now. Today is the large family BBQ with children and grandchildren to celebrate Labor Day. More food. I am hoping that next weekโ€™s weigh in will be better and less complicated.

Sept 12: โ€ฆ..188.4 (Trend Weight 188.3) OMGosh you guys, Everyone has done so fantastic this past week! I am so proud of you all! You all will be my inspiration in the coming week! I have done pretty badly this past week due to stress eating from family death, plenty of travel, multiple medical appointments that involved travel, extreme health scares and home frustrations. However, I managed to reign it in yesterday and drop nearly a pound back off. I included lots of activity and kept my diet excellent until that late night snack. I will try even harder today. Turning this ship back around!

Sept 19: โ€ฆ..xxxxx (Trend Weight xxxxx)

Sept 26: โ€ฆ..xxxxx (Trend Weight xxxxx)

Sept 30: โ€ฆ..xxxxx (Trend Weight xxxxx)

Every healthy habit brings me closer to scratching each of these off to NEVER see them again!
    250โ€™s; 240โ€™s; 230โ€™s; 220's; 210's; 200's; 190's; 180โ€™s; 170's; 160's; 150's

• mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 13,162 Member
    If anyone is trying to send me a friend request, please tell me how I may know you, which challenge etc. Otherwise, I do delete all friend requests to help keep the creeps away LOL. Thanks for understanding.

who-are-you-post-it-28505979.jpg

Unfortunately when someone adds a comment to a friend request, it will not be delivered. The admins turned that off to keep the creeps from sending us creepy comments. There's an unfortunate side effect. For the most part, I am just saying no to ALL friend requests; many sure look suspicious lately.
  • Bluetail6
    Bluetail6 Posts: 2,874 Member
    yq56y1fovyrv.jpg