Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Replies

• frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,126 Member
    Doesn't Zoom make it sound more participatory than it was?
    Isn't this YouTube video the same as what I watched?
    Aren't I off to the gym now for a good long swim?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,414 Member
    Was there supposed to be a link? 🤔

Is this where I wish you well and remind you to bring your suit, towels, and goggles but not your new headphones?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,648 Member
    Aren't I off to my pillow now for a good long sleep? Won't I see some of you for coffee in the morning?
  • frankwbrown
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    Was there supposed to be a link? 🤔
    Oops, wasn't this supposed to be up there? .
    Is this where I wish you well and remind you to bring your suit, towels, and goggles but not your new headphones?
    Didn't I change my routine and forget to bring a change of clothes last time? 😂
  • cmsienk
    Didn't I only have time for one cup of coffee before heading outside to cut and stack firewood? Don't I want to get this work done before it gets any warmer?
  • Cat0703a
    Doesn’t that sound like a good plan?
  • cmsienk
    edited September 2021
    Were you worried about my caffeine status? Didn't I bring a cup out here with me?
    l2skc9inqm2h.jpg
  • Cat0703a
    edited September 2021
    Would you believe I just made the assumption that you’d bring some with you? 😂

Did you put away the special mug of yours? Both from your profile pic and the wood chopping?
  • frankwbrown
    edited September 2021
    Chop, chop... are you chopping? 😄
    Isn't that a knarly looking stump?
  • Cat0703a
    Ahhhhh…isn’t the first sip of coffee the best?
  • cmsienk
    edited September 2021
    Chop, chop... are you chopping? 😄
    Isn't that a knarly looking stump?

It is gnarly, isn't it?? Wasn't there no chopping today and all moving/stacking?

@Cat0703a, didn't someone accuse me of having that mug stuck to my face and isn't this my way of showing, no, no it's not? (And don't I always take a lidded, unbreakable mug outside with me when working?)
  • Cat0703a
    Did you get it all done for today?
  • cmsienk
    edited September 2021
    Isn't 90 minutes a good amount of time to spend stacking wood? Wasn't the center section some wood that was cut and stacked further way from the house a couple of years ago that got knocked down? Didn't it need mud and grass to be cleaned off before the moving and stacking? Aren't I happy to be done for the day?
    0xukhbat42ek.jpg
    Didn't we startle each other?
    diae0rku21en.jpg
  • Cat0703a
    Did you kiss him to see if he was your prince?
  • cmsienk
    edited September 2021
    Isn't that a toad?
    Do you want to know if I kissed the tree frog I saw when I was picking strawberries a while ago?
    9bv4z9cfw1bb.jpg
  • Cat0703a
    Did you know I don’t discriminate against toads? Perhaps they are secretly waiting to be my prince and we’d never know unless I gave them a chance? 😂😂😂
  • frankwbrown
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Isn't 90 minutes a good amount of time to spend stacking wood? Wasn't the center section some wood that was cut and stacked further way from the house a couple of years ago that got knocked down? Didn't it need mud and grass to be cleaned off before the moving and stacking? Aren't I happy to be done for the day?
    0xukhbat42ek.jpg
    Do you have some of those famous climbing logs I've heard about (well, maybe dreamt about), in your wood shed? 😂
  • cmsienk
    Did you know I don’t discriminate against toads? Perhaps they are secretly waiting to be my prince and we’d never know unless I gave them a chance? 😂😂😂

Didn't I want you to ask so I could say I don't kiss and tell?! 😘
  • frankwbrown
    edited September 2021
    Did you know I've been called a toad a time or two? 😂
  • frankwbrown
    Ahhhhh…isn’t the first sip of coffee the best?
    Aren't I only just now having my first "coffee", in the form of a chocolate protein smoothie with a packet of Starbucks Via instant coffee added?